Thread: Amsterdam????

OSTIE is offline Senior Member

Amsterdam????

Alright, heres the situation. Im 21, in my prime for partying. I cant get enough of outta control wild drunk nights. I mean im down for anything, the wilder, the better. My friends used to be the same way, but for some reason, they think once u get outta Highschool, its mature to be in some mature relationship where ur balls get cut off, u ditch all ur guys, and u dont have fun anymore. I would like to first clarify, this thread isnt a rip on relationships; i have alotta good friends who are in stable relationships that even i tip my hat too because they both compromise. BUT the majority of my friends get stuck in these nonsense, always arguing but never realize it, phsyco relationships which are beyond me. INSTEAD, this thread is to hopefully plan one more big trip before all my friends get too old and stuck in their ways to party hardy ever again, who knows, i may even fall in this category one day, women are powerful. EITHER WAY, im not there yet so I want to plan the craziest, most outta control time me and my soon to be married, pussy whipped, friends have ever had, LOL.

Ive read a couple articles lately, like from my Maxim collection and other places that amsterdam is pretty FCKIN wild. I know pot is legal and sex is the regular, but id like some more serious information about amsterdam. Anyone been there before???? id like to know details, like about the red light district, is it as wild as everyone says, are the drugs and booze as plentiful, are there any other drugs besides weed that are legal, are the women clean, is it expensive??? stuff like that.

I figure if i can gather the details, im one hell of a salesman when it comes to havin a good time and as Brian Dennehy (spelling?) says in tommy boy, and when it comes to partying, " I can sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman wearing white gloves...". All I need are the personal recollections and facts from u guys.

Help me out here bros, and gals. Even recommend other outta control wild places based on personal experience, but from what I heard recently, Amsterdam is up there. Remember, im not out to see the sites, im out for sex, drugs/alcohol, and rock-n-roll.

Even I can collect the info in time, me and my guys would hopefully shoot for xmas break. Even though im one of the few people left from our little clique that still goes to college, my guys still view this as vacation time, so we would shoot for like dec 26th to around jan 2nd (roughly), incase this matters about where we go.

Thanks,

-ost

P.S. sorry if this sounds vulgar to some, im just lookin to live out the "rockstar" fantasy me and my friends have always dreamed about and this is how we view it. Now that we are alittle older and we all make enough money to afford such a vacation, i think its time.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    ive been to amsterdam several times, its a great city for partying etc. especially if you like shrooms and pot but you get sick of the scene fast. amsterdam is so crowded that you get clausterphobic especially if your on shrooms! a lot of whackos there. i would recommend checking it out but you and your friends can probably get more bang for your buck at other places.

my personal favorite is IBIZA lots of beautiful women, party scene is excellent, party scene ends at 5 in the afternoon. its a crazy place! i love it i will defintely come back. what more can you ask for, scenic sites, great food, excellent party scene and crazy beautiful girls everywhere. PLUS your at the beach. you cant go wrong in IBIZA

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    ive been to amsterdam several times, its a great city for partying etc. especially if you like shrooms and pot but you get sick of the scene fast. amsterdam is so crowded that you get clausterphobic especially if your on shrooms! a lot of whackos there. i would recommend checking it out but you and your friends can probably get more bang for your buck at other places.

my personal favorite is IBIZA lots of beautiful women, party scene is excellent, party scene ends at 5 in the afternoon. its a crazy place! i love it i will defintely come back. what more can you ask for, scenic sites, great food, excellent party scene and crazy beautiful girls everywhere. PLUS your at the beach. you cant go wrong in IBIZA
    Good lookin on the feedback bro, im lookin for as much feedback from anyone as I can get.... I hear what ur sayin about shrooms and claustrophobia... I cant stand sitting on the same couch as someone when I consume atleast an 1/8 of shrooms, its like if anyones with in arms reach around me, or even a foot farther out, I freak out, lol....
    I will definately check out what Ibiza has to offer though.

Once again, good lookin on the info, im definately takin it into consideration... other info is appreciated, im serious on makin this the best trip i could dream of, no matter where it is, or what the cost ( not necessarily talkin about financial cost ) .
    -ost
    Last edited by OSTIE; 06-08-2004 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Good lookin on the feedback bro, im lookin for as much feedback from anyone as I can get.... I hear what ur sayin about shrooms and claustrophobia... I cant stand sitting on the same couch as someone when I consume atleast an 1/8 of shrooms, its like if anyones with in arms reach around me, or even a foot farther out, I freak out, lol....
    I will definately check out what Ibiza has to offer though.

Once again, good lookin on the info, im definately takin it into consideration... other info is appreciated, im serious on makin this the best trip i could dream of, no matter where it is, or what the cost ( not necessarily talkin about financial cost ) .

-ost
    ya its best to get first hand info. amsterdam is great but it takes a seasoned veteran to get used to the chaos. also if you ever go you got to consider the geography, its very crowded, narrow streets and canals everywhere. plus its not very conjusive to party in especially if your with a big group because chances are one of you is going to flip out. hell i flipped out the first time i was there, i had 3 servings of Philosopher Stones mushrooms good for 3 people. oh man that was the worst experience of my life, i got paranoid as hell. luckily the people are used to other people flipping out, its a natural occurence there. they also have special paramedics to treat drug induced hallucinating tourists. good luck man

ya its best to get first hand info. amsterdam is great but it takes a seasoned veteran to get used to the chaos. also if you ever go you got to consider the geography, its very crowded, narrow streets and canals everywhere. plus its not very conjusive to party in especially if your with a big group because chances are one of you is going to flip out. hell i flipped out the first time i was there, i had 3 servings of Philosopher Stones mushrooms good for 3 people. oh man that was the worst experience of my life, i got paranoid as hell. luckily the people are used to other people flipping out, its a natural occurence there. they also have special paramedics to treat drug induced hallucinating tourists. good luck man
    **** thats crazy... I will still do research, but if they have people ready for others who go crazy, that may be the place.... any experience on the sex and booze??? I have plenty experience with the shrooms, and if i went with my guys, it would be no more than 5 of us. Granted not all 5 are as experienced on shrooms, but anyone who is frequent on shrooms know that is the best part, shrooming around others who arent as experienced that freak out. I laugh so hard. BTW you ever try that alcohol sh!t that makes you trip out? If so, how is it compared?

Thanks,

-ost

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    **** thats crazy... I will still do research, but if they have people ready for others who go crazy, that may be the place.... any experience on the sex and booze??? I have plenty experience with the shrooms, and if i went with my guys, it would be no more than 5 of us. Granted not all 5 are as experienced on shrooms, but anyone who is frequent on shrooms know that is the best part, shrooming around others who arent as experienced that freak out. I laugh so hard. BTW you ever try that alcohol sh!t that makes you trip out? If so, how is it compared?

Thanks,

-ost
    what alcohol ? absyinth? by the way girls in amsterdam are crazy as hell, one of the wildest, anything goes. plus you have the heineken brewery near by, drink all you can for $10. plus they have sex shows etc. etc. whatever your fetish. red-light district is great they have a whole street where girls (blondes-asians) are behind glass, kinda like a high acquarium wherein you get to choose, anything goes. its all legal.one of the biggest tourist sites plus the airport and trainstations have legal brothels in em. sound fun right?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I have been to Amsterdam, went there my junior year of college for Spring Break.......
    I was there for a week and was so burnt out I couldnt wait to get home. Insane though.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    where is ibiza

Spain

Thats my next trip

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah that would be cool

what alcohol ? absyinth? by the way girls in amsterdam are crazy as hell, one of the wildest, anything goes. plus you have the heineken brewery near by, drink all you can for $10. plus they have sex shows etc. etc. whatever your fetish. red-light district is great they have a whole street where girls (blondes-asians) are behind glass, kinda like a high acquarium wherein you get to choose, anything goes. its all legal.one of the biggest tourist sites plus the airport and trainstations have legal brothels in em. sound fun right?
    Yea, absyinth is the stuff.... from what I hear its illegal in the states.... I heard there are two versions of the stuff, one version is pretty weak.

Thread Information