Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats Dabull

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    congradulations bro

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Bump for making Dabull a Mod...rally time boyz!!!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Bump for making Dabull a Mod...rally time boyz!!!
    Rally round the people...with a pocket full of shells....

With everyone that his man has helped including me we need to give credit where credit is due. I will keep this bumped until I get a response from a Mod or DaBull is made a Mod. I don't care what kind of Mod you make him...just please do it.

With everyone that his man has helped including me we need to give credit where credit is due. I will keep this bumped until I get a response from a Mod or DaBull is made a Mod. I don't care what kind of Mod you make him...just please do it.
    He's helped me personally many times, regarding many things...I agree...MOD!

Bump

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Guys, hate to break it to you but AR is not a democracy. There are many people here who contribute in major ways, some are mods or vets, some are not yet mods or vets. Remember folks, what you know is only a small part of the equation.

Screw Democracy Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Guys, hate to break it to you but AR is not a democracy. There are many people here who contribute in major ways, some are mods or vets, some are not yet mods or vets. Remember folks, what you know is only a small part of the equation.
    This is not about politics. This is a man who is dedicated to the game. I challenge you to ask the man a question that he cannot answer. He has wisdom and a straight forward approach. Even if he did not know he could lead you in the right direction. He spends a lot of time on this board and is a Mod at others. This is about respect Bro. Peace

This is not about politics. This is a man who is dedicated to the game. I challenge you to ask the man a question that he cannot answer. He has wisdom and a straight forward approach. Even if he did not know he could lead you in the right direction. He spends a lot of time on this board and is a Mod at others. This is about respect Bro. Peace
    Excellent point....but...Chica is right...

mass junkie is offline banned
    look at you being all diplomatic and shheeeat.......
    Btw...you're a homo

ba ha ha ha hah a!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    look at you being all diplomatic and shheeeat.......
    Btw...you're a homo

bump

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Mass, I am going to come to your board and blatantly waste bandwidth . JBigDog I'm not saying Bull is or is not deserving of a Mod position, what I am saying is that this is unlikely to go anywhere and I outlined the reason. That's all I'm saying, nothing more.

I know chicy baby!!!!

Mass, I am going to come to your board and blatantly waste bandwidth . JBigDog I'm not saying Bull is or is not deserving of a Mod position, what I am saying is that this is unlikely to go anywhere and I outlined the reason. That's all I'm saying, nothing more.
    I'm just trying to help a Bro out. I think that the knowledge is there and the time spent online is definetly there.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Ok so I vote that Dabull need to be moved to Mod status. Who is with me??
    lol, when we need mods, we pick them ourselves thanks, threads like this, probably give the person less chance of ever being a mod than they had in the first place. How do you think AR got to the way it is today?

answer: cos we picked the mods ourselves, just 3 of us most of the time, but now 5 or 6 of us all have to agree on who we are choosing to do what, i have answered this so many times, i keep getting pms about why not make 'whoever' a mod, sorry it just doesnt work that way

anyone who ever asks to be a mod, is not considered for sure, anyone who people push to be a mod, is not considered, due to the fact, people think its a democracy, they just start shouting and screaming and they can get what they want, like they have rights and sh1t, sorry, its just not like that, we want AR to last as long as we can, thats why we have the final say, thats why it is the way it is, and thats why it'll stay that way

peace

Whya gotta get so serious about it???

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    lol, when we need mods, we pick them ourselves thanks, threads like this, probably give the person less chance of ever being a mod than they had in the first place. How do you think AR got to the way it is today?

answer: cos we picked the mods ourselves, just 3 of us most of the time, but now 5 or 6 of us all have to agree on who we are choosing to do what, i have answered this so many times, i keep getting pms about why not make 'whoever' a mod, sorry it just doesnt work that way

anyone who ever asks to be a mod, is not considered for sure, anyone who people push to be a mod, is not considered, due to the fact, people think its a democracy, they just start shouting and screaming and they can get what they want, like they have rights and sh1t, sorry, its just not like that, we want AR to last as long as we can, thats why we have the final say, thats why it is the way it is, and thats why it'll stay that way

peace
    I wasn't looking for a long drawn out reason for not making him a Mod. It is mearly a suggestion. Bro, I'm 34 yrs old. I have been in this game since I was 17. So I don't give 2 shats who a Mod is or for that matter the knowledge one carries. Cuz I know a lot through what I have learned over the years by hands on training. I like this board and the many others that are out there. But AR is missing something. Hmmmmmmm...oh yea Dabull....Peace

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

peace

There go my chances as many have recommended me.

Guess that works against you here?????? Oooooooookay.

~SC~

Like you really give 2 fuks.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    There go my chances as many have recommended me.

Guess that works against you here?????? Oooooooookay.

~SC~
    Mr I got my picture in every freakin mag around

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Mr I got my picture in every freakin mag around

~SC~

SV-1 is offline Respected Member

peace
    So then you're ok with manipulation. If people don't want someone to become a mod then all they have to say is "Hey *he* should be considered for modship", and he's out.

If someone's qualified to be a mod I can't imagine you'd let others sway you either way. But I guess you do.

And on that note I think that Tock should be made a mod.

Yah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    So then you're ok with manipulation. If people don't want someone to become a mod then all they have to say is "Hey *he* should be considered for modship", and he's out.

If someone's qualified to be a mod I can't imagine you'd let others sway you either way. But I guess you do.

And on that note I think that Tock should be made a mod.
    I guess he didn't see the part where I wrote "Screw Democracy"...What a load of crap huh. Dabull deserves better then some Bs democracy quote. So I guess everyone can pick out someone that they dislike and declare they be moved to Mod status.

ps: swole...are ya still pining...homeboy...oh, and my picture will be there after I win Mr. Louisiana next year. Peace

I wasn't looking for a long drawn out reason for not making him a Mod. It is mearly a suggestion. Bro, I'm 34 yrs old. I have been in this game since I was 17. So I don't give 2 shats who a Mod is or for that matter the knowledge one carries. Cuz I know a lot through what I have learned over the years by hands on training. I like this board and the many others that are out there. But AR is missing something. Hmmmmmmm...oh yea Dabull....Peace
    bro i am not interested in ur opinion, or how long u have been training, nor do i need ur permission to write what i want on here, you may have been doing what u have been doing however long you have been doing it, but i have been here working my ass off for the best part of 4 years now to make this place what it is, and i do have a say in what happens, and if i feel i need to post something, i will, anyway maybe i miswrote that before, if someone gets recomended and then at a a later date we consider them for our own reasons, the fact they have been recomended would have no negative inpact on it at all. We jsut dont buy into threads where people are recomended and then think ok we need a mod.

as for people who recomend themselves, they never get in due to the fact they have ulterior motives 90% of the time.

When we feel we need someone, we get together and make suggestions as to who we think is deserving, i have written out the criteria before, its not all about knowledge. I think we have a great bunch of guys all due respect to all of them.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Congrats DB, And I'd like to nominate "TOJ" The Original Jason for Mod!!!
    I'm kidding sheesh take your finger of that bann button please!

lol, be carefull you!

This is what is so great about AR.

bro i am not interested in ur opinion, or how long u have been training, nor do i need ur permission to write what i want on here, you may have been doing what u have been doing however long you have been doing it, but i have been here working my ass off for the best part of 4 years now to make this place what it is, and i do have a say in what happens, and if i feel i need to post something, i will, anyway maybe i miswrote that before, if someone gets recomended and then at a a later date we consider them for our own reasons, the fact they have been recomended would have no negative inpact on it at all. We jsut dont buy into threads where people are recomended and then think ok we need a mod.

as for people who recomend themselves, they never get in due to the fact they have ulterior motives 90% of the time.

When we feel we need someone, we get together and make suggestions as to who we think is deserving, i have written out the criteria before, its not all about knowledge. I think we have a great bunch of guys all due respect to all of them.
    People get to see the personalitys of the people who run this place every once in a while. Oh yea, and opinions are like assholes everyone has one. I think Thank you for clarifying this democracy bullcrap quote. And I assure you Jason we all know that you are gonna do what you want to do and that you are gonna protect the board as best you can. I was simply just trying to help a Bro out. In conclusion, I appreciate you stepping in and strongly making your point that you are in control of this board and the time you have put into it to keep it safe. You are my hero.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information