Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    -2z- is offline New Member
    He could also be one of those people born with that weird myostatin mutation.
    There was a medical report on another baby born like that a while back.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    If you watch the Howard Stern show you know his mom is a trainer and his dad's like an ex-russian solider (or something like that), yea he has great genetics and yea he probally thinks its fun but when they asked him questions such as "do you have any friends that you play with" he replied with "Yea, my trainer" (who at the time was this 20 something hottie......So in some respects I do honestly feel sorry for him, what kind of child hood is that?

HOLY **** CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO OF HIM!!!
    http://www.richardsandrak.com/Hands%20Technic.WMV
    Last edited by SplinterCell; 09-24-2004 at 09:45 PM.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks fast, but what could those wee wittle punches really do?

system admin is offline Owner
    Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 83 (1 members and 82 guests)

?????

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    Richard was truly amazing

He had bench pressed 134 pounds by the age of 8! He was leg pressing 550 pounds in the documentary, he was aged 11.

From what i recall they did a anabolic test and a bone age test as they thought he may be older. Both came back clean!

At the testing age he had a 1% body fat! People DIE with 1% body fat! However his father was very secretive about what he was putting in his sons diet! Very suspcious.....

HardNutter is offline New Member

Younger and Stronger than mini hercules

My 6 year old sister is stronger, has better muscle definition and she can benchpress 90kg already.

As for leg pressing, she wipes the floor with this Richard dude, she can press 260KG

She also eats lots of spinach and her name is Olive Oil...

Hahaha, nuptskulls.

Quote Originally Posted by HardNutter
    My 6 year old sister is stronger, has better muscle definition and she can benchpress 90kg already.

As for leg pressing, she wipes the floor with this Richard dude, she can press 260KG

She also eats lots of spinach and her name is Olive Oil...

Hahaha, nuptskulls.
    Great first post

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Taken from the site " When they introduced him to light training and martial arts at the age of two" THEY STARTED WEIGHTS AT 2 YRS OLD??? WTF drugs were they one? This kid has more training experience the alot of us lol.. WTF and hes not even a pre teen lol. But **** I wish I looked like that when I was a kid hell I was a big fat ass until 16...

thickmass is offline Member
    The kid's now 12 and without his father's secret recipe powder he now looks smooth and normal.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it me or is his head HUGE? TOO much GH.. LOL

Any new pics of this kid at age 12?

You missed the 1hr documentary shown on Channel 10 in Australia Monday night it was a complete update

needle is offline Senior Member
    O well looks like hes going to be burnt out by the time hes 15!!!!

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    This kid is a master. His haircut is kind of strange, but it will probably be the next big thing. He's probably already banging 11 year old chicks. It would be an honor to get my ass kicked by him.

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    its important at an early age to teach your children the benefits of eating right and excercising, but come on. imo

kid looks ****ing stupid...his arms are way too long for his torso, and they look puny

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    i wonder what his joints are going to be like when hes in his 20s.....

Quote Originally Posted by 19inchpythons
    kid looks ****ing stupid...his arms are way too long for his torso, and they look puny
    Cant look any stupider than you, ****wit

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    Cant look any stupider than you, ****wit
    bwahahahahha
    Last edited by cardiodan; 03-31-2005 at 07:01 PM.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    so how does he look?
    At the begining of the documentary he looked like a 12 year old in good shape albeit a little baby fat on his belly and other body parts, he was no longer cut to shreds...but when the documentary finished he had passed 4 weeks of cutting and looked pretty lean...abs and all but no where near his prior shape....His dad was definitly giving his son something, but Richard dident know about it and denies taking any form of steriods to this day...
    Last edited by SplinterCell; 04-01-2005 at 08:10 AM.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    This is pretty much a myth, the only way it can be damaging to their growth is if they are using bad form which could obviously mess things up if you're still growing.
    Not really. Weight training can stimulate the epiphyseal growth plates to close prematurely stunting growth. That's why dad (surgeon) never let me touch weights until I was 16 and then only light until my growth stopped at 18.

thefreak350 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    My thoughts exactly. he weighs 100lbs easy. Thats a 400lb bench. I call bull $hit till i see proof.
    He is not allowed to lift weights until the age of 16 by court order.

When he could his max bench was 210lbs.

Where he got the "world's strongest" from is a 500lb leg press when he was 100lbs. I believe he was 8 at the time.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thefreak350
    He is not allowed to lift weights until the age of 16 by court order.

When he could his max bench was 210lbs.

Where he got the "world's strongest" from is a 500lb leg press when he was 100lbs. I believe he was 8 at the time.
    dude this thread is way too old.

Sinisterurge is offline New Member
    The discovery Channel did a special on this kid a few months ago it was pretty interesting, but his dad was an abusive @**hole. By pushing him relentlessly at an early age. If memory serves the state actually got involved because of publicity he had and was concerned about child abuse.

His folks divorced and he took several months off just being a kid. He does practice marshall arts and is now back training and is trying to break into hollywood and commercials. It's an interesting story, but IMHO his parents definitely should have had him in sports maybe even gymnastics, but waited on the bodybuilding till he was a teen.

Thin Ice is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    I don't see why everyone is hating on the kid. I think it's a great achievement whether he benches 400 or not.
    I know why (at least for most of his critics). I heard that at a weight of 50 lbs., he bench pressed 200 lbs. A normal sized man has to work pretty hard to build up to a 200 lb. bench press. So, if he hears that a 50 lb. kid pushed that lofty amount he worked his ass off to bench, it could make such a man feel pretty stupid.

Of course, we should keep in mind that all bench presses aren't created equal. A bench press shirt is said to add 25-30% to a bench press (although I can't imagine how). Some lifters arch their backs to imitate the decline bench angle and focus the weight on the stronger lower pectorals, while shortening the bench press distance by cutting out the weakest part of the lift (the bottom). I estimate that this also multiplies a lift by 25-30%, depending on the lifter. This means that a "gimmicky" bench press could be as much as double the straight up bench press from the same lifter! This sort of "grade inflation" in the powerlifting world can really cause some undue insecurity in your everyday lifters.

Plus, it should also be noted that shorter arms (as on shorter lifters) give more leverage, which is why smaller lifters tend to have more pound for pound strength. A person's body proportions (i.e. how much weight is in the upperbody vs. the lower body) can also affect the pound for pound strength in various lifts.

I'm sure I rehashed a lot of things many of you guys already know, but please don't think of me as condescending. With all of that said, Richard Sandrak's strength, muscularity, and grace are still incredible regardless of the circumstances. I just hope that mystery powder his old man was feeding him doesn't kill him before he's old enough to drive!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    lol has anyone heard anything about this kid since 2005?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Stop. Bumping. Old. Threads.

Thin Ice is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Stop. Bumping. Old. Threads.
    Sorry. If it's any consolation to you, it wasn't old to me when I found it on a google search.

olthetime is offline New Member
    I have just finished reading all the other posts and understand how some people may be upset by all this stuff with the boy, but I am very confused as to all the mystery surrounding it. Yes Richard is strong at an early age and developed muscle at that same age "testosterone free", but there is no mystery here. His father fed him on a liquid diet, which even Richard himself, is unaware of the contents, so it would be easy to understand his adement denial of steroid abuse claims, bolstered by the line of "I've had drug tests and bone marrow tests(to determine age) that all came back normal". Heres where i have the problem. As im sure most people reading this will know, different anabolic agents remain in the system, for a varying amount of time and the time between Richards tests and the end of his fathers control, era was massive and blaitenetly open enough, for his body to normalise. This leavs us with the Richard we have now, a completely normal looking 12 year old for all intents and purposes. As for his incredible strength, Wickipedea (an online encyclopedia) lists most of Richards incredible records as unconfirmed, and unsupported. Also, Guiness visited Richard in his prime, under the supervision of his farther and trainer, to take the record for his weight lifting achievment. When Guinness officials caught Pavel (his farther) and his trainer to help him lift the weight on his record attempt and were immidiately kickded out.

In conclusion, Richard is more a myth than a genetic freak and my heart goes out to him, as he has not only suffered as a child, but will continue to suffer as an adult, should he ever learn the science behind his "Herculean" status. We can only hope his joints hold and he has no adverse effects in the years to come. I wish the best for him and hope life in the spotlight may mediate the upbringing of his little sister, as she does not look willing or comfortable when stretching in the documentery.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this.

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to bump again..but go to his website. He looks like normal 12yr as stated above, but to me looking at his face= too much GH!!

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    His head looks like it has been photoshopped on some of the pictures. Way too big and the same expressions. Weird.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    he looks like a ****ing girl. too much conversion to estradiol!

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    eh...you guys are a little o ut of date on this... i saw a thing on him the other day...he lives with his mom now and doesn't lift so much any more. Looks like an average kid now.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ya he changed alot without his dad looks chubby now

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    eh...you guys are a little o ut of date on this... i saw a thing on him the other day...he lives with his mom now and doesn't lift so much any more. Looks like an average kid now.

Like someone else posted above....the courts banned him from lifting any weights until he's 16.

What do you think happens to your body when you don't weight train for a couple years?

But the 20/20 show that did a documentary on him said that he still does martial arts/boxing.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    hopefully he didnt stun his growth

i could have sworn that in one of his pics on his site it looked like he has gyno

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information