usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Looking for a good place to eat in the Big Apple.

Going to NYC on Wednesday for business Need some suggestions from my AR bro's for a good place to eat. Preferably Italian or a fine steakhouse. Somewhere near 34th street too. Thanks...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Going to NYC on Wednesday for business Need some suggestions from my AR bro's for a good place to eat. Preferably Italian or a fine steakhouse. Somewhere near 34th street too. Thanks...
    Carmine's. It's in the theatre district. Has probably the largest servings I've EVER seen and is **** good to boot. I guess you could call it an Italian joint, as pasta, garlic bread, etc, etc are the main fare. I HIGHLY suggest it.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Best Italian place on a north*east* corner of 2nd ave across from the Kip's Bay Loew's Theater. I think it's around 34th st but all I know is it's across from the theater. I think I may be talking about Carmine's but I forget the name. Holla at my bartender workin there she's only been in the country for a year or so...be good to her. Best of luck bro.
    Last edited by Hooligan; 06-28-2004 at 05:11 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    wanna good steak house try Ruth Chris on 51st street or Palms on 6th Ave - tasty stuff

Fame is offline Junior Member
    ^

Yea for steak go there...

for food and entertainment go to either ESPN Zone or All Star Cafe in times square Hey, love sports what can i say, and their food is good too lol

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    heartland brewery has good steaks and a great beer selection.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Fu)( that for steak, You come up to Kansas City MO and I'll get ya a real steak

Now anywho, I have been to Carmine's while visiting my bro in the NYC,
    Very good food, portions like big green said. Unbelievable.

OR is it Caminas'? well check it out you'll enjoy.

Life is all about ass,
    you're either covering it,
    laughing it off,
    kicking it,
    kissing it,
    busting it,
    or trying to get a piece of it.
    Last edited by NoobJuice; 06-29-2004 at 10:24 AM.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    I was in New York last november and had a fantastic meal at "Capitale" on The Bowry. What an awesome restaurant and the food was outa this world!

I had the best steak that i have ever eaten - just melted in my mouth! There's something else that melts in the mouth in just the same way but we won't go there lol

But seriously, I can't tell you how good this place was - Capitale on The Bowry

b22md is offline New Member
    try The Old Homestead Steakhouse around 111 8th Ave. they have a very good kobe steak for $95

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Big Green-Good call on Carmine's. I never ate so much food at one sitting in my entire life. We ordered a dish of fried calamarie and stuff mushrooms to start us off and that alone had us all half stuffed. Then we got three mamouth sized entrees that could easily feed 5-6 people (Btw, the veal pork chops are a must). A few drinks throughtout dinner and we all left happy as pigs. I'd definately gotta go back to that place!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i cant complain with mortons somewhere near lexington and 5th

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Big Green-Good call on Carmine's. I never ate so much food at one sitting in my entire life. We ordered a dish of fried calamarie and stuff mushrooms to start us off and that alone had us all half stuffed. Then we got three mamouth sized entrees that could easily feed 5-6 people (Btw, the veal pork chops are a must). A few drinks throughtout dinner and we all left happy as pigs. I'd definately gotta go back to that place!
    Glad to see you enjoyed it....many a person has thought I was blowing the portions out of proportion, but NO WAY....they're as big as advertised. The fried zuchinni *appetizer* alone could feed a family of four...no joke.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Street vendors

MEERCAT44 is offline New Member
    El Cortile In Little Italy-plus You Can Walk The Festival And Go For Dessert At The Legendary Ferarra's

Cb

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by MEERCAT44
    El Cortile In Little Italy-plus You Can Walk The Festival And Go For Dessert At The Legendary Ferarra's

Cb
    LA locanda on Mulberry ST is also kickass!! fresh sauces and pasta..

For steak Gallghers on 52nd just off broadway (they have a glass room at the front where they age their meats)

If some crazy Arab does not blow up NYC before August I wil be going to see an old friend.plan on gaining 10 lbs while there.

Thread Information