Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    V_Xsucks is offline Banned

"GREG VALENTINO"="IDIOT"

Rumors said his bicept blew out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "GREG VALENTINO"="IDIOT"-gval_damage1.jpg  

decadbal is offline Banned
    hahahahaha freak went pop

Before

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "GREG VALENTINO"="IDIOT"-ipp.jpg  

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    He gives body building a bad name......

<<LMO>>

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    If you pushed on his biceps and triceps would they squish inward because of all the stupid Synthol Oil? That guy is a complete idiot. He needs to seek help.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    He brought it totally upon himself, I don't feel bad for him at all. That guy is such a moron anyway, does he think anyone respects him for looking like that?!?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This was quite old actually.

~SC~

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    what happened, he tore it?? when did this happen??

LM1332 Guest
    haha omg i saw this guy with synthol bis and tris and holy **** that look hella ugly. i mean wtf were you thinking type of thing

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    I respect Greg and his column is a good read when you're bored. He seems like an alright guy. What is the story of what happened to his bicep in the pic?

Quote Originally Posted by medic23
    I respect Greg and his column is a good read when you're bored. He seems like an alright guy. What is the story of what happened to his bicep in the pic?
    i met him, he's cool as hell. i want to know what happened too

bubbathegut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Xsucks

that doesnt even look real, are u a friend of beefbody

what doesnt look real, thats how big his arms are, no joke

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut

just go to gregvalentino.net

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i saw this on bolex like a year ago..i forget the story leading up 2 that picture..but needless 2 say, thats ****ed up. the funny thing is, every bodypart he doesnt inject **** into is tiny...like look at teh dudes forarm in that pic.
    i read his column in MD as well..the dudes a little unbalanced obviously, but for the most part seems like an alright guy...his column is pretty entertaining.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    His claim is that he developed an absess.

If he wants to look like a freak, I'm not going to be mad at him. But his column is brutal to read. All he talks about is picking up whores. Who cares about that?

any questions

Greg has a reputation for the biggest oil filled arms in the world. Well, this is what happens when synthol causes an infection and the resulting post operative scars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails &quot;GREG VALENTINO&quot;=&quot;IDIOT&quot;-greg1.jpg   &quot;GREG VALENTINO&quot;=&quot;IDIOT&quot;-greg2.jpg   &quot;GREG VALENTINO&quot;=&quot;IDIOT&quot;-greg3.jpg   &quot;GREG VALENTINO&quot;=&quot;IDIOT&quot;-greg4.jpg  
    Last edited by V_Xsucks; 07-26-2004 at 04:52 PM.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    what a tool

AnabolicAlien Guest

hmmmm...

No joke.. this guy has to be mentally retarded. He should be in an institution. It's b/c of fools like him that steroids are illegal. I don't have respect for people who use synthol...

E.T.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    No joke.. this guy has to be mentally retarded. He should be in an institution. It's b/c of fools like him that steroids are illegal. I don't have respect for people who use synthol...

E.T.
    What is so bad about other ppls synthol use that makes you lose repect for them? I wouldnt use it but its his choice if he does. He works out also and would still be in better shape than most cats in here if he wasnt on it. Judge not... you got nothing on greg.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I Want To Be Just Like Him!@#!@#$#

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Gawd! This guy again??? Im not impressed...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Isn't there a risk of killing yourself if you hit a vein with that stuff. I seem to remember reading a story about a bb that used it and went into cardiac arrest when he hit a vein and it went to his heart.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    i met him, he's cool as hell. i want to know what happened too
    I used to see him at Exit back in the day.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    If my memory serves he injected using a dirty needle and developed a nasty infection which destroyed his 'bicep'

btw there are tonnns of threads about valentino on the board. including interviews etc. he claims that prop and eq shots "directly into the muscle" resulted in his huge arms.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    What about hitting a vein? Sorry I haven't read any threads on synthol. I think I read the story in MM or somewhere.

The guy lived but he was in intensive care for a while.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

butterface is offline Banned
    anyone here thing greg valentino can fight or he would just get wasted trying to move his arms. I wonder how much be benches/squats/curls. I'm guessing not much

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    nice guy.

AnabolicAlien Guest

?

medic23 - "you got nothing on greg"? don't make comments like that; you hardly know me and it's just plain obnoxious.

i have no respect for him b/c he obviously has no respect for his body. do you know how damaging it is to put synthol into your body. kinda reminds me of the japanese prostitutes who used to inject silicone directly into their breasts during world war II so american GI's would be more attracted to them. it's really sad. you can see by his bicep he's starting to pay the price. what's worse - by the look on his face he seems to think it's something to brag about.

i think most on here would agree with me.

E.T.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont see the point in making your arms look that way, he looks like a freak.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I used to see him at Exit back in the day.
    i used to always see him out 2..............and Palumbo too.....crackheads...........lol
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Judge not... you got nothing on greg.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    medic23 - "you got nothing on greg"? don't make comments like that; you hardly know me and it's just plain obnoxious.

i have no respect for him b/c he obviously has no respect for his body. do you know how damaging it is to put synthol into your body. kinda reminds me of the japanese prostitutes who used to inject silicone directly into their breasts during world war II so american GI's would be more attracted to them. it's really sad. you can see by his bicep he's starting to pay the price. what's worse - by the look on his face he seems to think it's something to brag about.

i think most on here would agree with me.

E.T.
    Your right Im sorry and most guys on here will agree with you but none of them ever made it to the guinnis book of world records for having the largest arms. He knows everyone knows what he is doing, hes not trying to fool anyone. Anyways I just dont think he needs to be bagged on so bad, its not like hes winning any shows. Synthol sux but dont hate greg for using it. as far as what barbie was asking, yes you will die, same if you inject any oil-based juice into a vein.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Its gonna be funny when hes an amputee.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Your right Im sorry and most guys on here will agree with you but none of them ever made it to the guinnis book of world records for having the largest arms. He knows everyone knows what he is doing, hes not trying to fool anyone. Anyways I just dont think he needs to be bagged on so bad, its not like hes winning any shows. Synthol sux but dont hate greg for using it. as far as what barbie was asking, yes you will die, same if you inject any oil-based juice into a vein.
    who cares if your in the guiness book of records. I could beat his record if i wanted to. Anybody can inject synthol and get big arms. And he does deceive people, I have NEVER heard him admit to using synthol. In fact, if you read some of his interviews, he claims that prop and eq shots did that to his arms. The only people that know he is full of **** are people who are in the know...like us. I dont hate greg, I just think what he did is stupid. You think he's happy now? with 1 1/2 biceps? he is the laughing stock of the bb world, the only people who are 'amazed' with his large arms are people who know nothing about training. why should we feel the need to impress them? why does greg? what is he trying to prove? look at him now

his arms dont fit his body at all, or anyones body for that matter. maybe king kong

shorty2big is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Isn't there a risk of killing yourself if you hit a vein with that stuff. I seem to remember reading a story about a bb that used it and went into cardiac arrest when he hit a vein and it went to his heart.

Milos Sarcev (spelling)?

P Rock is offline Member
    greg use to have nice arms back in the days, i use to see him walking around the mall with nice arms, and now they look like ****.

butterface is offline Banned
    wtf? greg valentino walking around the mall with nice arms? When was this 15 years ago? That guys arms are gross. I'd rather chop off both my testicles than have to go through life with arms like his. How does anyone into fitness have any respect for those arms? They have no definition no tone nothing. They are bulbuous masses. I can only see small children look at them in amazement and wonder. Maybe greg valentino is like michael jackson stuck in his childhood and wanting the respect of children because no adult will give him any respect doing what he did to his body. How can this guy a normal job? He will be stuck to making apperances at freak shows and circuses and pawning his video on the internet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information