Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member

How to get out of a speeding ticket.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.p...c-speeding.mp3

its long, but funny.

the begining is funny, he just keeps going on about his camaro lol

"i rev i tup to 6000rpm just to show him whats up"

goto 23minutes, he starts saying all this funny sh!t. this has to be a joke, this guy has too much time.
    Last edited by Psychotron; 07-09-2004 at 02:11 PM.

worldknown is offline Banned
    haha "dude the cops radar bounces off my sweet ride with it being so shiny and my neon lisnce plate it reflects the radar. and yousemite sam mudflaps that say "get back" " HAAHHAA. its long but funy like yous aid. lisetn to it if you have "time to kill"

butterface is offline Banned
    I called AOL and prank called them the other day saying I was freaked out that I think someone is stalking me off aol and they asked why? I said cause I got an email with the subject line saying "Do you have a small penis" and when I openend it it had a pump in there it wanted me to buy. I was telling the girl how the hell did this person know i got a small penis. He must know me. She was trying real hard not to laugh. She eneded up aplogizing and gave me a free month of AOL.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    nice lol

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    I called AOL and prank called them the other day saying I was freaked out that I think someone is stalking me off aol and they asked why? I said cause I got an email with the subject line saying "Do you have a small penis" and when I openend it it had a pump in there it wanted me to buy. I was telling the girl how the hell did this person know i got a small penis. He must know me. She was trying real hard not to laugh. She eneded up aplogizing and gave me a free month of AOL.
    dude that was such a good ****ing deal, nice job man haaha. AOL has the stupidest tech support they will tell you to restart your ocmpute for every problem, and half of them cant even speak english. Nice job haha thats so hilarious pz out and gl with that month.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    dude that was such a good ****ing deal, nice job man haaha. AOL has the stupidest tech support they will tell you to restart your ocmpute for every problem, and half of them cant even speak english. Nice job haha thats so hilarious pz out and gl with that month.

HAHA.... so true. AOL is horrible

<<LMO>>

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    You consider your mom a stalker.....

bubbathegut is offline Member
    that is the funniest thing i have ever heard

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    but its an IROC! time consuming yet fairly entertaining...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Phil henry is great. He has a radio spot from like 8-10 or something and just talks to himself with different voices. The average person cant tell that it is the radio guy doing all the voices. He is a very professional voice impersonater. Im almost certain that the camero guy is himself. If you notice, they NEVER talk over each. You never hear phil henry and the other guy talk at the same time.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    You consider your mom a stalker.....
    LMFAOOOOOO
    Butch, that was fukn hilarious...

Thread Information