Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    171

    Just found out my ex-gf is a professional hooker!!!

    The other day, I was surfing the web and ran into this elite escort agency's website. So I enjoy looking at photos, and why not, it's harmless to do some online window shopping. So I'm looking at the adds and notice a brunette girl who looked awfully familiar. So i click on her thumbnail pic to see more pics, LO AND BEHOLD!! it was her, my ex-gf posing right there in sexy lingere.. lmao. she had a different name of course. Price for a one hour date was $300. (I shagged her quite a few times so I guess i got my money's worth )

    at first i thought this was quite amusing, though later on, I thought kinda sad. When i met her, she was this sweet girl, very pretty with beautiful face and beautiful hair. she had a kid back then, and i guess she got knocked up again.

    I'm trying to figure out why she is a professional cocksucker now. she had a good job and whatnot, plus child support. Though from talking to her after we broke up, she ran into some shady folks who lived life in the fast lane. she told me she was hooked on vicoden and percoset and god only knows what else. So maybe these people, her new environment influenced her.. hell who knows..

  2. #2
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    I feel truly sorry for all the lonely men that contracted the STD's you passed onto her.....








    JP bro...

  3. #3
    Bruce willis's Avatar
    Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    319
    u must have some major hardware to satisfy her

  4. #4
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    I found out my good friend is in about 5 hard core inter-racial, 3 guys at the same time, porns. She said she needed the money. Typical whores say that. Sorry but, moneyless or not, if you arent a whore, you wouldnt do it. If you are a whore, you just dont admit it to yourself and make excuses for it such as needing the money.
    I guess interracial pays more so get more BANG for the buck.....

    Sad thing is: her dad saw a video package with a big black dick in his daughters ass.
    Could you imagine??

  5. #5
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I found out my good friend is in about 5 hard core inter-racial, 3 guys at the same time, porns. She said she needed the money. Typical whores say that. Sorry but, moneyless or not, if you arent a whore, you wouldnt do it. If you are a whore, you just dont admit it to yourself and make excuses for it such as needing the money.
    I guess interracial pays more so get more BANG for the buck.....

    Sad thing is: her dad saw a video package with a big black dick in his daughters ass.
    Could you imagine??

    no...no i couldnt, no daughters for me

  6. #6
    Bruce willis's Avatar
    Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    319
    bermich, do u ever still think of her in the same way or do u notice a different side of her now

  7. #7
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I found out my good friend is in about 5 hard core inter-racial, 3 guys at the same time, porns. She said she needed the money. Typical whores say that. Sorry but, moneyless or not, if you arent a whore, you wouldnt do it. If you are a whore, you just dont admit it to yourself and make excuses for it such as needing the money.
    I guess interracial pays more so get more BANG for the buck.....

    Sad thing is: her dad saw a video package with a big black dick in his daughters ass.
    Could you imagine??
    Now thats f*cked up.

  8. #8
    Tryin2getHUGE's Avatar
    Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Where I lay my head
    Posts
    1,526
    I would NEVER be able to look at her the same again.... EVER. Now she is the dirty whore who bags for cash. IMO

  9. #9
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    I would NEVER be able to look at her the same again.... EVER. Now she is the dirty whore who bags for cash. IMO

    I couldnt. nasty ho'

  10. #10
    slizzut's Avatar
    slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,881

  11. #11
    LM1332 Guest
    whats the website??!?

  12. #12
    Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    171
    if you so insist... I gotta admit, they have lots of hotties, makes you wonder why they do it..


    http://www.agency-elite.com/index.htm

  13. #13
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    wow, sorry bud, if it was me id feel like crap

  14. #14
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    bermich, do u ever still think of her in the same way or do u notice a different side of her now

    She was always a slut but somehow no one ever talked about it. Everyone fvcked her but no one ever brought it up. Up until we all found out that she was in 5 videos, we started comparing notes and found out that the entire group and plenty more guys tagged her. She told me she was in two of them and then I found out she was in inter racial and being tagged by 3 black guys at once. I havent hung out with her since. I still see her and hug her when I see her but she is just mental and skanky in my eyes.
    I wouldnt mind tagging her in the ass one more time though.

  15. #15
    H-BOL's Avatar
    H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    494
    whats her name on the site lol

  16. #16
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    dude rebang her to see if her game has stepped up

  17. #17
    floyd_turbo's Avatar
    floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    867
    arent they all whores ???

  18. #18
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    arent they all whores ???
    presented with the right oppurtunity and all women are whores.. thats a fact, the ones who say they arnt, are the biggest ones

  19. #19
    animal-inside's Avatar
    animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    presented with the right oppurtunity and all women are whores.. thats a fact, the ones who say they arnt, are the biggest ones

    and thats the bottom line

  20. #20
    ENraged's Avatar
    ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    vermont
    Posts
    1,042
    but i ask you gents this if you found out your male friend was in a video getting tag teamed by 3 black chick's or whatever would you think less of him? just wondered

  21. #21
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Tiffany Towers, used to know her in highschool .. look her up if you can.

    eheheh ... yep GROSSNESS.

    FILTHY STINKIES ....

    6 days wearin gym socks in a row STANKY

  22. #22
    Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    but i ask you gents this if you found out your male friend was in a video getting tag teamed by 3 black chick's or whatever would you think less of him? just wondered

    like that would ever happen

    black chicks just dont really enjoy getting freaky, hell they don't even enjoy performing BJ's

  23. #23
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    but i ask you gents this if you found out your male friend was in a video getting tag teamed by 3 black chick's or whatever would you think less of him? just wondered

    you know what? ... yah I would.



    stink is stink.

  24. #24
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    like that would ever happen

    black chicks just dont really enjoy getting freaky, hell they don't even enjoy performing BJ's

    which one is she anyways?

  25. #25
    ENraged's Avatar
    ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    vermont
    Posts
    1,042
    not true my ex was a freak and gave one mean bj . not my point tho we will change it to tag teamed by 3 white chicks lol

  26. #26
    Bruce willis's Avatar
    Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    She was always a slut but somehow no one ever talked about it. Everyone fvcked her but no one ever brought it up. Up until we all found out that she was in 5 videos, we started comparing notes and found out that the entire group and plenty more guys tagged her. She told me she was in two of them and then I found out she was in inter racial and being tagged by 3 black guys at once. I havent hung out with her since. I still see her and hug her when I see her but she is just mental and skanky in my eyes.
    I wouldnt mind tagging her in the ass one more time though.

    does she ever bring up **** like about penis size since she banged monsters. boy i would hate that

  27. #27
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    does she ever bring up **** like about penis size since she banged monsters. boy i would hate that
    Weird you mentioned this. EVERY GUY me and my friend talked to about her with whom has fvcked her said she is the worst lay. She is a very very dead lay. She doesnt like giving blow jobs and she isnt very forceful or such in bed. But the videos she is taking em all on. I dont get it.

  28. #28
    worldknown's Avatar
    worldknown is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    567
    she may have a secret life (as we know) but it might go further haha

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •