Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I go the mall and look @ all the fat and ugly people and realize just how good i've got it!......j/k......i usually take the plane up and go fly somehwere for a couple hours. There is NOTHING more peacefull or freeing than being airborne w/ nothing around you

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    I go the mall and look @ all the fat and ugly people and realize just how good i've got it!......j/k......i usually take the plane up and go fly somehwere for a couple hours. There is NOTHING more peacefull or freeing than being airborne w/ nothing around you
    That was you pointing and laughing at me?

I hit the pond for a few hours to go bass fishing. It's a nice escape from the world.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    I go to my friend shelly's pond...it has the most clear water...as beautiful as a pond can be I guess...i'll grab the oversized air mattress....hop on and float around for a while...so I always keep a bathing suit, change of clothes, a towel, and some OFF in my gym bag...sometimes I'm so pissed off i don't even make it to changing clothes and just hop in in what I'm wearing...so therapeutic...if it's late at night...I usually go hit the stairclimber or go visit Purky...my special smokin buddy...

Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    or go visit Purky...my special smokin buddy...
    I conveniently left THIS out of my post..., not sayin it doesn't happen though ...

Well, there is always the option of going up the bell tower with a 30-06....

Make sure you got a good scope so as to only take out the fat and ugly people

Hmmm on second thought, maybe not...

Red

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not tryin to come off on a soapbox, but there appears to be a lot people that cant find ways to cope with anger. Like punching walls doors desk etc, these are all things that are going to screw up my lifting. When I want to get away from it all I will go do things that I would never do in a million years like go to an art museum or something lame like that but it works and you are bettering yourself with culture. Mind you it is just an example. I know a thing or 2 about having a temper, most of my family have died of strokes at young ages do to just being plain mean. I myself was heading down that road until I went into the Marines and learned how to use it and not let it consume me. I mean I was so bad with my temper I was the kid who would freak out and try to kill the teacher with a chair or something. Now when I feel myself getting upset I lay out in my head how is this going to effect my life, does this shyt really matter. I have also noticed in my world showing that emotion will not get me to my goals anger is such a useless emotion.. If I am working on a deal and the guy upsets me is he going to give me what I want by freaking out like a baby? NO I need to out lthink him and take control of the situation and bring him around to get what I want. It is not any different with anything else in life, we all want ot get our own way, well anger is not going to get it done, it is negativity that has been brought to a situation that will not help you achieve your goals.

Sorry for the soapbox speech. But to the topic at hand I do I go stuff that is completly off the wall to my regular routine. Driving helps but if I am in a really bad mood a long drive with traffic will not help me get out of it.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    suddenly i feal very tranquile!!!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i go to venice beach, and see all the weirdos and homeless people, and then i realize that my life isnt really that bad, weed also helps

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    drive from philly to denver by yourself and back, it took a lot of gas, but it sure did calm my ass down lol

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Watch a movie in my basement. Shut the door and put on a good-ass movie or something funny. Ben Stiller and Jack Black crack me up.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    ****, or the best...

I go to sleep.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    in autocad I hope

I could lie and say yes. But Im no longer familiar with Autocad. What is it up to now? Autocad 20? Last time I played with that was autocad 7.

I have a talent for designing the floor plans and I just send them all to my buddy who is the architect. He puts in all the mathematics, electrical code stuff, etc.
    He has used about 20 of my floor plans for his clients. He tweeks em a little but the general layout stays the same.

betatest is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I could lie and say yes. But Im no longer familiar with Autocad. What is it up to now? Autocad 20? Last time I played with that was autocad 7.

I have a talent for designing the floor plans and I just send them all to my buddy who is the architect. He puts in all the mathematics, electrical code stuff, etc.
    He has used about 20 of my floor plans for his clients. He tweeks em a little but the general layout stays the same.
    Not meant to be a sarcastic question. Just from an art/design standpoint, have you noticed any difference in the houses you design when you're working off stress versus otherwise?

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicRick
    I like to take it out on random people in public. Yelling, screaming, shooting, hitting....thats basically about it.

j/k
    man, i nearly choked on my food reading that!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by betatest
    Not meant to be a sarcastic question. Just from an art/design standpoint, have you noticed any difference in the houses you design when you're working off stress versus otherwise?
    the houses he designs while being stressed probaly have torture chambers

the houses he designs while being stressed probaly have torture chambers
    Admittedly sometimes I make some disturbing concepts for the projects I work on when I'm pissed, but I honestly tend to get more creative under those circumstances.

Hey Berm...

We use AutoCad 2002& 2004, as well as Inventor 7&8...

Inventor is a great prog. to look into...

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    inventor does own.. i wish i knew how to use it tho.. **** canadian..!@

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Hey Berm...

Hey bro...send shredz a copy of Autocad...I sent him a copy about a year ago but he never got it........ see if he still needs a copy will ya?

Hey bro...send shredz a copy of Autocad...I sent him a copy about a year ago but he never got it........ see if he still needs a copy will ya?
    Sure will.... would AutoCad 2004 lite be ok for him?? OR does he need the full-version....?

EDIT::::I just PM'd him....
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 07-10-2004 at 04:18 PM.

Sure will.... would AutoCad 2004 lite be ok for him?? OR does he need the full-version....?

EDIT::::I just PM'd him....
    thanks bro I really appreciate that....and if I can return the favor someday..just let me know

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I got to the beach

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    hiking or the movies

Quote Originally Posted by betatest
    Absolutely. The designs reflect the mood. If I am calm and the day has been smooth, the designs are more open and less obstacles and corners.
    If I am stressed, I find more rough edges and a lot of things in the center of rooms and such. If I am feeling trapped or threatened, I notice the hallways are more of a maze and I put more doors in everywhere. I clutter the kitchen with bigger islands and cupboards, etc.
    Pretty weird.....

Hey Berm...

Thanks for the tip. I will try to steal it from Kazza this week.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro you live near boston...grab a fat blunt and just sit near the charles looking into boston with the city line....helps me out alot...

Absolutely. The designs reflect the mood. If I am calm and the day has been smooth, the designs are more open and less obstacles and corners.
    If I am stressed, I find more rough edges and a lot of things in the center of rooms and such. If I am feeling trapped or threatened, I notice the hallways are more of a maze and I put more doors in everywhere. I clutter the kitchen with bigger islands and cupboards, etc.
    Pretty weird.....
    Cool. I spend more time on smaller details in concept art, instead of creating a generalized sketch that only suggests the extra detail. It also takes me longer to get started on a sketch cause I pre-vis a lot more. If I'm calm I tend to sketch loosely and assume that it will eventually turn into something good.

shorty2big is offline Member
    drive to the beach in mexico and chil for the weekend.
    S2B

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    thanks bro I really appreciate that....and if I can return the favor someday..just let me know
    Thanks for thinking of me big guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Thanks for thinking of me big guy!!
    He always does, you're just usually naked and in need of loving (in his dreams)...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information