Thread: music download

Sage is offline Anabolic Member

music download

are there any sites where i can download free music....just got my cable modem hooked up and i wanna make some new CD's for my car......

all i find is sites where i have to become at the minimum a one year member...WTF is that all about.......

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    are there any sites where i can download free music....just got my cable modem hooked up and i wanna make some new CD's for my car......

all i find is sites where i have to become at the minimum a one year member...WTF is that all about.......

music piracy is a just ask the riaa..

what are some sites that charge u cheap for downloads than

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Try KaZaA Lite... FREE!!!!!

Warez, Shareaza, Morpheus, Ares, the list is endless....

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Try KaZaA Lite... FREE!!!!!

Warez, Shareaza, Morpheus, Ares, the list is endless....
    bro kazaalite is not free, they have paid memberships there.....dang, just when i got fast connection there is no more free music....i'll keep searching

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    bro kazaalite is not free, they have paid memberships there.....dang, just when i got fast connection there is no more free music....i'll keep searching
    kazaa lite is free... i use it.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I use morpheus

Third-party applications bundled with this download may record your surfing habits, deliver advertising, collect private information, or modify your system settings.

does this mean that a dude on the other end can get to my computer and steal/download my personal schittt if i decide to download this free software? Is this what majority of users have to do or get (this software) when donwloading music off the net?

just remove all of the spyware after you install it and clean out the registry..no biggie

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I use morpheus
    did u download their software as well and what you do to prevent others from getting into ur personal files / computer.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Try winMX

-B

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    just remove all of the spyware after you install it and clean out the registry..no biggie
    removing the spyware, u mean that same thing that i just recently downloaded from download.com called "Adsfree" because it did reduce my popup problem tremendously.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I prefer LimeWire and Kazaa...

Limewire can be DL'd easily off the net for free...

Here's a link to a 'clean' Kazaa...without the spyware BS....Click Here You Pirate!

did u download their software as well and what you do to prevent others from getting into ur personal files / computer.
    just download and install a personal firewall to prevent people from getting into your comp if thats what you're worried about

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Try winMX

-B
    ditto, but for music only. no vids there worth a ****

bros, i love u all in a truly heteresexual way, i am finally in and mixing tracks...i've hooked up my home stereo speakers to the desktop and the music is pumpin loud as hell in the house......i am so freaking exited now i can drive the my car like its stolen with the new custom mixes and get an extra rep at the gym as well.....

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    bros, i love u all in a truly heteresexual way, i am finally in and mixing tracks...i've hooked up my home stereo speakers to the desktop and the music is pumpin loud as hell in the house......i am so freaking exited now i can drive the my car like its stolen with the new custom mixes and get an extra rep at the gym as well.....
    Just lie to me...please?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I was using sharaza at school one time and had like 20 downloads going at once. Theres sumthing about that program that it finds any availible bandwith and uses it...very efficiently. I noticed my internet didnt work in my dorm for about a week and got an email in my school accout on another comp sayin I hadda talk to the head of computers at NIU. I called him and he said I was using more bandwith than some of the academic buildings. They thought I was some sort of super hacker or the worst virus theyd ever seen. I thought it was funny as hell but he didnt. They made sharaza no longer work and all I had to do was say I wouldnt download music any more. So they made my internet work again and, omg, what am I doing? Downloading Warez? A brand new filesharing program? Oh no.... Never had a prob the rest of the semester after that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Just lie to me...please?
    hehe, the love is there bro, its all good....

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    www.packetnews.com

learn how to use irc and the search engine, and youll find everything you could possibly need.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    imesh version 1.3 is ware free and the fastest for music i have used since napster.
    for movies shareaza and edonkey have a large selection

AnabolicAlien Guest

psychotron

psychotron - packetnews is more for advanced users with mIRC. i personally wouldn't use it for mp3's. it's much easier to just use kazaalite or another file sharging program.

and elliot... you better not be serious bro. the riaa and a few senators are now trying to make the mp3 player manufacturers liable for people who buy them and put music on them. the riaa is an organization of greedy zealots. you've heard the story of a poor 12 year old girl on long island getting sued for 5000 dollars for downloading some songs right? anti-riaa groups got together and raised money for her to pay her back and gave her tons of free music.

remeber when FM radio came out? the riaa went crazy then too wanting to ban FM radio saying the quality was so much better than AM that people would record the music off of the radio and not buy any anymore.

here look:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...09/tc_nf/25773

E.T.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien

psychotron - packetnews is more for advanced users with mIRC. i personally wouldn't use it for mp3's. it's much easier to just use kazaalite or another file sharging program.

and elliot... you better not be serious bro. the riaa and a few senators are now trying to make the mp3 player manufacturers liable for people who buy them and put music on them. the riaa is an organization of greedy zealots. you've heard the story of a poor 12 year old girl on long island getting sued for 5000 dollars for downloading some songs right? anti-riaa groups got together and raised money for her to pay her back and gave her tons of free music.

remeber when FM radio came out? the riaa went crazy then too wanting to ban FM radio saying the quality was so much better than AM that people would record the music off of the radio and not buy any anymore.

here look:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...09/tc_nf/25773

E.T.
    **** communists. i use it to get full albums, programs. hell i just watched anchor man. but i use Ares Lite to download individual tracks.

Thread Information