• Gag

22 34.38%
  • Who?

2 3.13%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RageControl is offline Senior Member
    bro you forgot ride the lightning .

Kid Shred is offline Member
    I think their music is kinda catchy in a monitone Seattle Wanna be Alternative/Grunge kinda way , but the singer looks downright hilarious in all his videos.The guy is addicted to his wifebeater tank, and tries to pull these "Crouching Inward Front Double Bicep" poses every second he gets.Me and my girl were actually counting how many times he does it in the "my Sacrifice" video.You'd be surprised. He desperately needs guns and should be informed asap.

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    D E F T O N E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats all that needs saying.....

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Yeah my mom is obsessed with Creed right now. I think there music is all right but it really doesn’t go much farther than that with me.

Does anybody know about the Creed Quest? They talk about it in the latest Guitar World magazine. The one the Creed on the cover. Supposedly Creed has been planning this "quest" since like 96. They have put clues on everything from album covers to the cloths they wear. Supposedly all this is going to lead up to a date and time where something big is going to happen.

Even if you don’t like Creed I find it extremely interesting. The website is www.creedquest.com. Trust me whatever they are doing it goes very deep.

Oh by the way Ride the Lightning is my favorite. To bad they dont make music like that anymore.

senor_gato is offline Junior Member
    I kinda like the songs for the first few times I hear them then they just start souding too comercial. I don;t think I could sit or stand through one of their concerts.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I think they sound like every other so called "rock band" that's out there. It's not just them, every band sounds the same which gets very old very quick. And nothing's worse then when they remake something. If it's been done once I don't want to hear you rip it off and screw it up.

In Creeds defense: saw the VH1 special and they are good people.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Their first CD was pretty hard and kinda dark, I liked it. Ever since then, it has been top40 teeny bopper crap.

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Well the problem with them is the radio stations play their songs to much. Well at least the local ones around me do. I think something is wrong when you know the words to every song and dont own one album.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    JP, listen to the latest album of theirs..trust me on this one!! Bullets is one of the hardest songs i've heard...it rocks out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information