Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    M&M's....that's right M&M's! I hate those little bastards...............................those little shells they're in are a bitch to take off! Why do they wrap each and every one of those little pieces of chocolate?!?! Screw that!

hahahahaha

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    you kinda had me going for sec. ...........**** tren

sorry......i was just kidding.....

are ya cool with me now.???
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    Post your biggest pet peeve

Rambo

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Ok I have a lot, but the one that is BOTHERING ME the MOST right now, is those GD "traffic marketplace" popups. Every GD 8 seconds Im closing 1 and another 1 is freaking opening. I want to firebomb their GD office!!!! K, Im cool now

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate when people ear soup, pasta or drink something and they slurp, it drives me nuts and i loose my apetite

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    i hate when people ear soup, pasta or drink something and they slurp, it drives me nuts and i loose my apetite
    I was in Asia a little while back and there it's considered polite to slurp. It shows that you like the food.

I was going to go postal on those fukers.

singern is offline Banned

Nothing but love.

Love everyone.
    Seek the inner peace, be at one with your inner-self and you will not find a reason, or need to be angered by STUPID F##ING MORONIC IDIOTS, and democrats.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i think its so nasty and unnecessary

The Mets. That's another pet peeve of mine.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    sorry......i was just kidding.....

are ya cool with me now.???
    of course. I got it when I read the last sentence.....actually mad me laugh

you're the best

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    people who drink from the carton..

people who use ebonics... ie dawg, homes, word..

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    of course. I got it when I read the last sentence.....actually mad me laugh

you're the best

I'm the best???? ohhh man ...i'm writing that down in my SwoleCat Quote book........

hee hee........I'm the best.......oh yeah .......see blown ....he said it .....uh huh ....and i didn't have to pimp myself out like you do....
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    also i hate people who talk on their phone while working out. and they feel it is necessary to scream so everyone can hear them. do what u came to do in the gym. work the **** out, maybe then if u did that u wouldnt be so fat and complain about it. especially peope using their phones on cardio machines kill me. i just want to pick up their phones and see how hard i can throw them into the wall. **** all this test.haha

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Mine is the size of my penis. It has not grown since I was 12. Now I am married and happy but I believe I am letting my wife down in bed. Maybe it will be ok but it does bother me a little.

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    i simply hate when dudes stare at me at the gym......yes i am a big mofo, but consantly looking at my arms and seeing how much i lift is just pieces me offfff.....this dude straight up came up to me and asked how to get the traps like mine and the type of exercises i do........schitttt, i am not there to make friends/conversation or get compliments just wanna lift and leave.....

Spyder Guest
    The person that coined the term "pet peeve" ........... he or she couldnt have come up with a better phrase than that? Ever since I was a kid, I've been hearing "pet peeve" UGH!!! F You to the person who coined this phrase!!

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    I hate Newbies, thats my pet peeve. Stupid Newbies always coming around.

P.S. I need an avatar, I feel so plain without one

Quote Originally Posted by LoadeD_PistoL
    i simply hate when dudes stare at me at the gym......yes i am a big mofo, but consantly looking at my arms and seeing how much i lift is just pieces me offfff.....this dude straight up came up to me and asked how to get the traps like mine and the type of exercises i do........schitttt, i am not there to make friends/conversation or get compliments just wanna lift and leave.....
    RIGHT. I hate it when girls tell me my weiner is too big.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    RIGHT. I hate it when girls tell me my weiner is too big.
    You wouldn't have this problem if you'd stop dating midgets. hahahahahaha

singern is offline Banned
    Can I shove Winny up my ass,

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    women wearing tight white pants and grandma panties underneath them

kevinf69 is offline Junior Member
    It drives me up the wall when computer illiterate people call my house wanting to know what is wrong with their computer. I've got better things to do then to sit for an hour trying to diagnose a computer that they messed up. Hello ... this is why I don't have a tech-support job.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    It drives me nuts when the jerks in the gym drop the dumbbells. Not as dramatic as some but still pisses me off. Not strong enough to put them down, then don't pick them up.

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member

I chilled out...

I ate some good ol' US food chain Gyn 'roids. Wow. I'm happy now. Are you happy. I just want to sit on the couch and watch tv. Have a happy, bye ! See you later. I know this is along estrogen gyn'roid good bye ! Play it again Sam, I love all these guys. See you later... I'll be back. I miss you already...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your biggest pet peeve-mushroomman.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    I ate some good ol' US food chain Gyn 'roids. Wow. I'm happy now. Are you happy. I just want to sit on the couch and watch tv. Have a happy, bye ! See you later. I know this is along estrogen gyn'roid good bye ! Play it again Sam, I love all these guys. See you later... I'll be back. I miss you already...

i have no fukkin clue what u just said bro? u confuse me to the point where i will no longer read your post hhaha

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member

Have some CABBAGE-- chill out...

I love you too. I'm sorry if I don't make any sense W rBalls. It must be something I ate... Want some pig ?

__________________________________________________ ______________

You're correct that the onset of menstruation has been getting progressively earlier among girls in the United States. No one is sure of why, but one possibility is that commercially produced meat and milk products contain residues of growth-promoting hormones. These have estrogenic activity, so they could stimulate early menstruation.

http://www.drweil.com/app/cda/drw_cd...60-pt=Question
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your biggest pet peeve-cabbage-pig.jpg  

I love you too. I'm sorry if I don't make any sense W rBalls. It must be something I ate... Want some pig ?

You're correct that the onset of menstruation has been getting progressively earlier among girls in the United States. No one is sure of why, but one possibility is that commercially produced meat and milk products contain residues of growth-promoting hormones. These have estrogenic activity, so they could stimulate early menstruation.

u scare me...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

I'm sorry ... and dont take this the wrong way... but I would really like to beat you.

I mean that in a purely nice normal talking voice way. I want to beat what I dont understand .... I beat my wang all the time too because of pork and the smell of cabbage.

see now you got me doing it!... i'm so going to beat you when I see you later.

goodhelloand goodbye.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    love the avatar. KFC diet all the way

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    my pet peeve is people who drive slow in the passing lane. unless your going 75 or above get out of the passing lane. nuff said.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I Hate When People Change Lanes Without Using A Turn Signal

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I Hate When People Change Lanes Without Using A Turn Signal
    Or when you try to use all caps to post a reply and the mods disabled such a feature.

helios is offline Associate Member
    when people drop a duece and dont flush

VIXI is offline Female Member
    when people ...jokingly or seriously ever smack you in the back of the head...it is an offense that should be punishable by death considering the amount of disrespect that it shows...when someone says they will do something and don't follow through...if you're aren't positive that you will do what you're saying...just don't even voice it...I ignore you if you try to talk to me while you're on your cell phone...and don't mispronounce my name...or I won't answer....and.....drum roll....MIRACLE DIET, CRAPPY FITNESS EQUIPMENT, AND AND MALE ENHANCEMENT INFOMERCIALS.....make me want to shoot myself...or the crappy actors rather...lol

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    posers in the gym, people who come to the gym all prettied up. girls with hours of makeup on and clothes better suited for the beach than the gym always looking around to see whos looking at them and guys the same thing pretty boy clothes with gel in their hair lifting as much as a girl and screaming like its heavy, queers

Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    posers in the gym, people who come to the gym all prettied up. girls with hours of makeup on and clothes better suited for the beach than the gym always looking around to see whos looking at them and guys the same thing pretty boy clothes with gel in their hair lifting as much as a girl and screaming like its heavy, queers
    HAHAHAHA, yeah those guys aren't cool, i dont like them.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i hate it when i bring a girl home and someone calls mid penis entry... i hate it when my neighbor comes over to meet the girl i bring home, i hate it when ppl park in my spot at work, i hate it when ppl always ask my why i have a cooler with me.. i hate eating so dam much, i hate ppl who think its easy to gain size.. i hate anyone who hates me..lol i hate ppl who say hate, i hate ppl who say ppl

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i hate it when i bring a girl home and someone calls mid penis entry... i hate it when my neighbor comes over to meet the girl i bring home, i hate it when ppl park in my spot at work, i hate it when ppl always ask my why i have a cooler with me.. i hate eating so dam much, i hate ppl who think its easy to gain size.. i hate anyone who hates me..lol i hate ppl who say hate, i hate ppl who say ppl
    I hate you

decadbal is offline Banned
    everyone does, so take a number and sit down..hahahah i own your ass, now do as daddy says..har har..lol

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    everyone does, so take a number and sit down..hahahah i own your ass, now do as daddy says..har har..lol
    lol, i was just messin by the way

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information