Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: retards

  1. #1
    Soldier of Misfortune's Avatar
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,459

    retards

    I was sittin in my chem class today after the test and we were all shootin the $hit. I had a protien shake, as usual, and this chick said sumthin about a pizza and I said I havent had pizza in a month. The topic of diet and fitness then came up. She told me that it doesnt matter what you eat as long as you count your calories and burn more than you eat. So I rebuttled with, "So if I only eat M&M's, pizza, and soda and keep the calories of these below what I burn everyday, Ill loose wieght?" She of course said yes.

    Then of course I contemplate my chosen major at college and wonder why I am learning all this diet and fitness stuff when ppl think these assinine things even when I explain the reasons why you cant eat what ever you want.

    They also started in on me askin why I diet and work out so much. It went like this.

    them: why do you diet and work out so much?
    me: to get huge
    them: why
    me: to get huge
    them: why
    me: to get huge

    It continues like this. Then I said "HEY, Ive got testosterone flowin thru me so I may as well use it!!" One b!tch thought that was hilarious. If only they knew in two short months Ill have more test pumpin thru me than all the guys in that class combined.

  2. #2
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    People are stupid bro, thats why we all have to hang out with each other. Most people just dont get it

  3. #3
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    sh!t man, all this time I coulda been sitting on my ass eating M&M's and scratching my nutts to burn the calories

  4. #4
    rambo's Avatar
    rambo is offline The Lord God
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    BURNING THE CAPE
    Posts
    3,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    So I rebuttled with, "So if I only eat M&M's, pizza, and soda and keep the calories of these below what I burn everyday, Ill loose wieght?" She of course said yes.
    I hope you are aware that technically she's right.

  5. #5
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    It is amazing how little the general public knows. Heck the'y probably start eating cow pies if someone said it would help them lose weight! I've learned a lot from AR and still learning more.

  6. #6
    elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    It is amazing how little the general public knows. Heck the'y probably start eating cow pies if someone said it would help them lose weight! I've learned a lot from AR and still learning more.

    I thought cow pies were thermogenic?

  7. #7
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I hope you are aware that technically she's right.
    I thought so. Thanks for clarifying Rambo...

  8. #8
    Aboot's Avatar
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not a well known name.
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    It is amazing how little the general public knows. Heck the'y probably start eating cow pies if someone said it would help them lose weight! I've learned a lot from AR and still learning more.

    "**** man, I'd drink donkey piss from the source itself if it made me bigger!"

    Anyone get where the quote comes from and they get a nickle.

  9. #9
    Soldier of Misfortune's Avatar
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I hope you are aware that technically she's right.
    Granted, yes, it is true. But Im trying to loose fat and keep muscle, not loose both.

  10. #10
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653
    yes shes right. but u wont built muscle with a diet like that

  11. #11
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Rambo, it's true but how many people actually follow that rule? I'd bet very few.

  12. #12
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    yes shes right. but u wont built muscle with a diet like that
    Agreed... but for as long as I can remember people have told me that....
    I wouldn't create my diet around it, I just mean technically, she is right.

  13. #13
    rambo's Avatar
    rambo is offline The Lord God
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    BURNING THE CAPE
    Posts
    3,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Granted, yes, it is true. But Im trying to loose fat and keep muscle, not loose both.
    Just checkin .

  14. #14
    Soldier of Misfortune's Avatar
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,459
    It was one of those times when your mental bullet train derails into a nuclear plant.

  15. #15
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Owned

  16. #16
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    Some people huh!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails retards-thinkless.jpg  

  17. #17
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I hope you are aware that technically she's right.
    Agreed.......... You have maintence calories to maintain you current weight, go above thoes and you will gain, go below and you will lose.

    Of course eatting M&M's all day long isn't healthy and will not promote much muscle growth but she's right.

  18. #18
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    "**** man, I'd drink donkey piss from the source itself if it made me bigger!"

    Anyone get where the quote comes from and they get a nickle.
    MUSCLE: Confessions of an Unlikely Bodybuilder...Samuel Wilson Fussel.

  19. #19
    Aboot's Avatar
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not a well known name.
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    MUSCLE: Confessions of an Unlikely Bodybuilder...Samuel Wilson Fussel.

    Bingo.

  20. #20
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    MUSCLE: Confessions of an Unlikely Bodybuilder...Samuel Wilson Fussel.
    Excellent book

  21. #21
    V_Xsucks's Avatar
    V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Granted, yes, it is true. But Im trying to loose fat and keep muscle, not loose both.

    WTF is she doing in college.

  22. #22
    Soldier of Misfortune's Avatar
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,459
    She graduated from SIU carbondale with some stupid degree, I forgot. She works w/ sex offenders tho. Speaking of her, check this schit.

    She was talkin about her sister one day and I overheard. Shes shorty, blonde, killer bod. I met her that day at the comm college and that nite we went to a movie and perkins later till like 130am. I took her to her house and we made out a while and she said she wanted to go out again on sat nite. So I called her the next nite (wed nite) and she said she would call me on fri. Fri came and went w/ no call. Sat afternoon I called n left a message askin if she still wanted to go out, never called back. I find out in class on tues from the sister in my class that shes havin bad emotional and famliy probs. $hit, says I. Then today in class I finally find out whats wrong. The chick I went out w/ is prego from her exboyfriend she left 4 months ago. She showed absolutly no signs at all the nite we went out. I was like WTF??

  23. #23
    V_Xsucks's Avatar
    V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    She graduated from SIU carbondale with some stupid degree, I forgot. She works w/ sex offenders tho. Speaking of her, check this schit.

    She was talkin about her sister one day and I overheard. Shes shorty, blonde, killer bod. I met her that day at the comm college and that nite we went to a movie and perkins later till like 130am. I took her to her house and we made out a while and she said she wanted to go out again on sat nite. So I called her the next nite (wed nite) and she said she would call me on fri. Fri came and went w/ no call. Sat afternoon I called n left a message askin if she still wanted to go out, never called back. I find out in class on tues from the sister in my class that shes havin bad emotional and famliy probs. $hit, says I. Then today in class I finally find out whats wrong. The chick I went out w/ is prego from her exboyfriend she left 4 months ago. She showed absolutly no signs at all the nite we went out. I was like WTF??

    STAY away from her, airhead and dramaqueen what a conbination.

  24. #24
    worldknown's Avatar
    worldknown is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    567
    speachless
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails retards-retard.jpg  

  25. #25
    1badcamaro's Avatar
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    ridin dirty
    Posts
    2,720
    haha, thats hilarious, but wrong in so many ways, you do know now that your first born will be a retard

  26. #26
    Bryan2's Avatar
    Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,746
    HA HA thats just wrong

  27. #27
    luvs_roids is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    40
    Lmfao !

  28. #28
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    **** bro, that's wrong on so many levels. Can't help but smile though. I suck

  29. #29
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    actually if you expend more calories than you take in, you will lose wt...lol but with all the fat content in what your talkin about, the amount would be so small youd eat more than you could spend so there fore cant lost wt...

  30. #30
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    speachless
    LMFAO, that is all time, but it is so wrong

  31. #31
    worldknown's Avatar
    worldknown is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    567

    Talking

    guys tahts really disrespectful to laugh at what i posted.haha

  32. #32
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    guys tahts really disrespectful to laugh at what i posted.haha
    i couldnt help it

  33. #33
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    actually if you expend more calories than you take in, you will lose wt...lol but with all the fat content in what your talkin about, the amount would be so small youd eat more than you could spend so there fore cant lost wt...

    u and Co2boi have the best friggen avatars on here....

    ummm and about this thread.. hmm I forgot .. those friggen avatars are wackable!

  34. #34
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    those friggen avatars are wackable!

    think of the retards....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •