Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    parasite is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    36

    Guess these guys biceps

    Hi there
    I'm not to sure if i'm posting this on the right forum so if i'm not apologies. Anyway, basically i'm a film studies student and i'm doing a paper on body building in films. In one part of the paper i discuss how Arnold came along in films and changed how the action hero looked and how others followed after him but were never the same size. In order to prove this point i want to put the bicep and chest measurements of Van Damme, Stallone and Vin Diesel's against Arnold's. The only problem is i don't know their measurements. I found one Van Damme site it said his biceps are 19 inches which i think is way off. I thought i'd ask you guys as you all got pretty good knowledge of body building. If any of you could hazard a guess at Van Dammes, Stallones and Vin's biceps you would really be helping me out. Would i be right in thinking that around the time of Commando arnolds were about the 20inch mark? I know this is a bizarre post but if anyone has the time, could you please help me out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guess these guys biceps-3b.jpg   Guess these guys biceps-1111.jpg   Guess these guys biceps-sylvester_stallone.jpg   Guess these guys biceps-stallone.jpg   Guess these guys biceps-vin_diesel.jpg  


  2. #2
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    I doubt any one of those guys had biceps measuring over 18"

  3. #3
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    Van Damme, probably 15-16", Vin Diesel, probably 16-17".

  4. #4
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    I forgot about Stallone, probably 15-16".

  5. #5
    CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    I'm the Italian Stallion
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I forgot about Stallone, probably 15-16".
    If you watch all 5 Rockies, you see him get bigger. I would say they peak in either R3 or R4. Couldnt tell you the size though.

  6. #6
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by parasite
    Hi there
    I'm not to sure if i'm posting this on the right forum so if i'm not apologies. Anyway, basically i'm a film studies student and i'm doing a paper on body building in films. In one part of the paper i discuss how Arnold came along in films and changed how the action hero looked and how others followed after him but were never the same size. In order to prove this point i want to put the bicep and chest measurements of Van Damme, Stallone and Vin Diesel's against Arnold's. The only problem is i don't know their measurements. I found one Van Damme site it said his biceps are 19 inches which i think is way off. I thought i'd ask you guys as you all got pretty good knowledge of body building. If any of you could hazard a guess at Van Dammes, Stallones and Vin's biceps you would really be helping me out. Would i be right in thinking that around the time of Commando arnolds were about the 20inch mark? I know this is a bizarre post but if anyone has the time, could you please help me out
    All of them no more than 15-16 inches. Van Damme possibly smaller.

  7. #7
    NoobJuice's Avatar
    NoobJuice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    KCMO
    Posts
    682
    I would put some pics up from R3 if I had em. He had to be 18" or more. Van Damme you can check out blood sport from 88' or kickboxer from 89' and I bet he has 18" guns. These pics seem to be when these guys were fairly young. I say 1985 for van damme and 85 for Sly.

  8. #8
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    R4 sly was ripped but in demolition man I think he was the biggest ever

  9. #9
    Beernutz's Avatar
    Beernutz is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    829
    there bis arent realy big but they have good shape especially stallone.

  10. #10
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Yall better start showing some respect to Vin or I'm gonna kick all your asses!

  11. #11
    parasite is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    36
    Heres a pretty good picture of stallone from Rocky 3 and Van Damme from blood sport
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guess these guys biceps-bloodsport_1.jpg   Guess these guys biceps-rocky%252001.jpg  

  12. #12
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by parasite
    Heres a pretty good picture of stallone from Rocky 3 and Van Damme from blood sport
    They both look tiny to me. No more than 15" on both of them.

  13. #13
    parasite is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    36
    thanks carlos

  14. #14
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    How the Fvck does vin diesel look so big if his bi's are only 16 inches?

  15. #15
    Bruce willis's Avatar
    Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    319
    camera angles and oil

  16. #16
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    They both look tiny to me. No more than 15" on both of them.
    agreed, they are merely toned up...

  17. #17
    parasite is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    36
    thanks for the feed back fellas

  18. #18
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    How the Fvck does vin diesel look so big if his bi's are only 16 inches?
    I don't know! For example he looks small in my avatar, but he is a HUGE CUT MOFO in pitch black and a huge bloated mofo in the fast and the furious!

  19. #19
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    I don't know! For example he looks small in my avatar, but he is a HUGE CUT MOFO in pitch black and a huge bloated mofo in the fast and the furious!
    He's far from huge. But, huge is relative to your own size. What are your stats?

  20. #20
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    I'm gonna say that at least for Bloodsport Van Damme had 17" guns
    He was in top shape for that one and had a little more size to him...

  21. #21
    monstercojones's Avatar
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AnabolicReview.com
    Posts
    3,181
    yea bloodsport van damme was a big mofo... 17'' arms easy... stallone in dem. man or even rocky 3 was easily 17'' bis as well.

    i think the biggest actor out there will always be arnold. i'd like to see that brock lesner dude in some action flick... hes freakin enormous.

  22. #22
    JDawg1536's Avatar
    JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    4,155
    I remember watching a special on The Predator, and I think they said that Arnolds were about 21.5 inches or so when he made the movie. Also, I wouldnt call Vin Diesel "far from huge", he is 6'2, and still a pretty big guy regardless.


  23. #23
    Beernutz's Avatar
    Beernutz is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    829
    i dont know why pple bash vin so much. i am by no means a vin fan because he cant act for $hit however he is one the the bigger looking actors out there physique wise

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •