kdawg21 is offline Associate Member

Less than 2 weeks until sunset.

I was watching the DNC tonight, and laughing at the misguided propaganda perpetuated by the democratic party, then Bill Clinton gave his blurb on the Assault weapons ban, I welcome the end of it. I have sponken about this before in this forum. The gun that is most often used in violent crime is the 22 caliber pistol, they are cheap, readily available and easily concealed. People hear the word "assault" and automatically assume that it is a bad thing. I hope this thing expires, maybe then the prices will drop and I will be able to afford that AR10 that I have had my eyes on..................

Off the subject, I really want an MP5-sd........ but heres to wishing.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Well in the year 2003, the most used gun in violent crime was a Lorcin .380, second runner up was a Hi-Point .380
    I too pray that ban drops!

I am not a violent person nor do I condone the use of violence, but lets be honest, I am not going to spend $1500+ on an assault rifle only to have it turn states evidence in an investgation. WHat congress should do is ban cheap guns like high-points.......
    I had an opportunity to shoot a Mac 11 at the FOP range the other day.......... man I want one of those too........ it is true happiness comes in many forms, a warm barrel, a belt fed weapon..... ha ha ha

wildcatslady is offline Female Member
    LOL you sould just like my husband, he loves guns too and I think he is rubbing off on me in that area I just got my first gun a Glock 17 I love it, and have you noticed ( not talking about everywhere but in most places in the U.S. ) that were there are fewer gun laws the crime rate is lower than places with stricter gun laws, if someone thinks you might have a gun or several guns in your home dont you think they will think twice before entering your home but that is just my 2 cents.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    the sun sets every night

Oh yea, I watched Bowling for Columbine and all it did was make me angry. Michael Moore is such a blathering idiot.

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    This is supposed to be in the politix forum. I dont mean to sound like a bitch but sometimes I just feel like kicking back and reading stupid posts in the lounge and seeing stuff about polotix/religio/war that you dont agree with can get you pretty fired up and I dont feel like being fired up nd getting into a debate. This is why I hardly talk about this stuff with my freinds anymore. Nobody changes their mind, its not worth it anyways.

Buzz Killer......

Thread Information