Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849

    A public service announcement.

    I Said my boyz don't dance we just pull up our pants
    And do the rockaway, now lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back

  2. #2
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    awesome song fat joe...lol

  3. #3
    Isaiah1SAS's Avatar
    Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    208
    Man, I thought you were going to tell us all where we could get Ball Point Pen tattoos like you, Mass !!!

  4. #4
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I Said my boyz don't dance we just pull up our pants
    And do the rockaway, now lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back
    I got that CD on Tues!

    Oh, and take a look at my girlfriend dancing in his video......


    http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/...ideo/74972.php


    the one in black next to him...........yup!!!!!!

    Oh come on, I'm not lying really!! I'm not Brian11 you know!!

    She's hooooooooooooooooot though......whew!


    ~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-28-2004 at 07:36 PM.

  5. #5
    bubbathegut's Avatar
    bubbathegut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    PLZ dont IM me 4 Source's
    Posts
    754
    cheesy song

  6. #6
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    Man, I thought you were going to tell us all where we could get Ball Point Pen tattoos like you, Mass !!!
    you can get em at your moms house...either before or after the bob your knob surprise thats she so famous for



    -----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.drweil.com/app/cda/drw_c...060-pt=Question
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A public service announcement.-stfu.jpg  

  7. #7
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I got that CD on Tues!

    Oh, and take a look at my girlfriend dancing in his video......


    http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/...ideo/74972.php


    the one in black next to him...........yup!!!!!!

    Oh come on, I'm not lying really!! I'm not Brian11 you know!!

    She's hooooooooooooooooot though......whew!


    ~SC~

    lol...good ol brian...I kind of miss the feller...no one else to pick on these days

  8. #8
    Isaiah1SAS's Avatar
    Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    208

    C'mon...

    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    you can get em at your moms house...either before or after the bob your knob surprise thats she so famous for



    -----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.drweil.com/app/cda/drw_c...060-pt=Question
    My mom did not bob your knob, Mass ! You're invited to her late B-Day party BBQ. She has never chopped-off anything. Her dad worked to turn away work from Bonano and that Mafia guy probably knew people that bobed some knobs...

  9. #9
    twosocks40's Avatar
    twosocks40 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    653
    Thats the only move that fat f*ck can do. Lean back to grab another cheeseburger.


    -B

  10. #10
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I Said my boyz don't dance we just pull up our pants
    And do the rockaway, now lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back
    huh?

  11. #11
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I got that CD on Tues!

    Oh, and take a look at my girlfriend dancing in his video......


    http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/...ideo/74972.php


    the one in black next to him...........yup!!!!!!

    Oh come on, I'm not lying really!! I'm not Brian11 you know!!

    She's hooooooooooooooooot though......whew!


    ~SC~
    If she is hot, that pic next to slim jim aint doin her justice...that is a big grille!

  12. #12
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I Said my boyz don't dance we just pull up our pants
    And do the rockaway, now lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back
    Keep an eye out the window......I called the nice guys in white jackets to come pick you up Bro. A month or two of some good ole fashion electrical shocks and you'll be good as new....hang in there big guy, help is on the way.

  13. #13
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    If she is hot, that pic next to slim jim aint doin her justice...that is a big grille!
    Here's an idea.....

    PLAY the video.........not stare at the still shot!

    ~SC~

  14. #14
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Thats the only move that fat f*ck can do. Lean back to grab another cheeseburger.


    -B
    Actually, he leans back to grab a few more million w/that album release.

    This is a fitness board bro, lots of fat people here as well.

    ~SC~

  15. #15
    ENraged's Avatar
    ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    vermont
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Actually, he leans back to grab a few more million w/that album release.

    This is a fitness board bro, lots of fat people here as well.

    ~SC~
    besides super buff joe doesnt have the same ring to it

  16. #16
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    besides super buff joe doesnt have the same ring to it
    Yeah, "SwoleJoe"..............LOL.............

    ~SC~

  17. #17
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, "SwoleJoe"..............LOL.............

    ~SC~
    They don't call him 'Joey Crack' for nothing...

  18. #18
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Didnt anyone notice his dramatic flow change after pun's passing..?

  19. #19
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    yup rip big pun

  20. #20
    kc's Avatar
    kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    1,420
    now i'm gonna have that song in my head alllll day!!! sheesh, thanks mass

  21. #21
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    yup rip big pun
    He wasn't a player... he just fukt alot. RIP.

  22. #22
    bubbathegut's Avatar
    bubbathegut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    PLZ dont IM me 4 Source's
    Posts
    754
    that song is so way cool

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •