Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    BACK TO SPORTS- Tiger dominated for a while....... 4 year or so. What's he doing now?
    Besides 4th on the money list he's no longer no.1 in my mind.
    Tennis- Both the Williams Sisters got their asses kicked, No major titles as of yet for the year. Wimbledon went to that fine ass white russian woman.
    Hockey- I see maybe 2 potentially awsome players.
    Football- The quaterbacks and offensive line are white guys. I say 60-40 in favor of the brothers.
    Baseball- White man's game for the most part. Even though Bonds is considered top dog. Soon it will belong to the Dominicans though.
    Basketball- let that $hit go, they got it by the short and curleys.
    The real question. Does it matter? Who cares?

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    The real question. Does it matter? Who cares?
    I agree Carlos- It shouldnt matter, I live in KC MO, natrually alot of my friends are black- We have the same conversation about the same $hit. Friendly mind you but your right it does not matter.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    This thread is turning sour. It's gonna get locked down.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    natrually alot of my friends are black.
    Thats what all racists say. Let me guess, you've had black people in your house too didnt you.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    This thread is turning sour. It's gonna get locked down.
    I'm just glad I was able to offere some useless contributions and I even got to change the direction with Hitler. Man, what a thread!

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I'm just glad I was able to offere some useless contributions and I even got to change the direction with Hitler. Man, what a thread!
    WWW.DOESWINNYTASTEGOOD?.COM

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Hitler a genius? Your nuts!! Just like his descision to invade Russia in the middle of winter? You would of thought he would of learned from Napoleon who made the same mistake. He was a self egotistic lunatic. He ran fear in peoples minds. I would ban you for saying "Hitler was a genius" obviously you know absolutely nothing about history.
    nuts indeed not only did they both make the same mistake, they both had only one testicle

Monorchism is the state of having only one testicle within the scrotum
    It has been claimed that both Hitler and Napoleon were afflicted by such a lack of symmetry, and suggested that this may have played a role in their particular psychological makeup. See Hitler has only got one ball.

http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Monorchism

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    nuts indeed not only did they both make the same mistake, they both had only one testicle

It has been claimed that both Hitler and Napoleon were afflicted by such a lack of symmetry, and suggested that this may have played a role in their particular psychological makeup. See Hitler has only got one ball.

Yes, thats why he only walked to the left.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

I'm not going to ask what you searched for to find this old thread. Let it die.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Well then I guess every single Minister "Healer" that has a show on sunday morning to scam money out of people is a genius too, and you can add every used car salesman to that list too right? Whoever said Hitler is a genius is an absolute idiot. Hitler was obviously a man who hated himself, he was against everything he indeed was and (by the way had a jewish ancestor) had a great way of convincing the predominantly uneducated paupers of germany at the time. Hey maybe I'm a genius too because I can go up to a 2 year old child and explain to him that I am God and he should worship me! Wait wait wait let's add in one more thing, so I'm assuming every president that kept slavery around was a genius as well because "the blacks are inferior, they aren't humans look at their skin". Freakin d!ckheads...

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Disclaimer: I hope no one gets their panties in a bunch and thinks this is some racist stuff. It's not. Its for f7un, a black person will probaly laugh, only a whiny white liberal would have a problem with it. So take your hippy ass somewhere else.

We have recently lost: Golf, Tennis and are losing hockey to black athletes.

Well now our USA gold medal hopes in the Sport of Fencing lie in the shoulders of a black kid from Brooklyn.

The good news is we are making a bigger impact in the NBA so maybe we are just swapping sports with our black brothers.
    whchoo talkin' about willis. there are very few black tennis players, or hockey players at all. gold there's tiger but shit man that's about it unless you consider vijay's indian ass black.

holy shit i just realized this thread is older than billy graham's balls!

thanks for bumping this you smelly farface!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

I guess Im the next great dictator then since I only have one nut.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    Well then I guess every single Minister "Healer" that has a show on sunday morning to scam money out of people is a genius too, and you can add every used car salesman to that list too right? Whoever said Hitler is a genius is an absolute idiot. Hitler was obviously a man who hated himself, he was against everything he indeed was and (by the way had a jewish ancestor) had a great way of convincing the predominantly uneducated paupers of germany at the time. Hey maybe I'm a genius too because I can go up to a 2 year old child and explain to him that I am God and he should worship me! Wait wait wait let's add in one more thing, so I'm assuming every president that kept slavery around was a genius as well because "the blacks are inferior, they aren't humans look at their skin". Freakin d!ckheads...
    So you think any minister "healer" can brainwash the entire population and make them into the war machine they became? Dragging a country from the deepest depression into beeing the worlds greatest military power at the time. Hitler was no doubt a genius. A twisted sick genius for sure. But a genius.
    Not any retared off the streets with a knack for speaches can conqure a whole nation and almost entire europe.

dont forget what he did to the economy. People stare themself blind on the war. Forgetting the things hitler did before the war. Giving him credit for beeing a genius is not diminishing his evil deeds. Its just telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    dont forget what he did to the economy. People stare themself blind on the war. Forgetting the things hitler did before the war. Giving him credit for beeing a genius is not diminishing his evil deeds. Its just telling the truth.
    yeah, plus the claims in the east prussia, silesia, the sudetenland, etc. were completely justified. it was wrong of the allies to break up germany after WW1. he shoudn't have killed all of those poeple though, that was mean

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im 5'7" and white, black girl friend, many black friends, and all I wish is that I could DUNK. Why cant we all just get along!!!!~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Myshkin
    yeah, plus the claims in the east prussia, silesia, the sudetenland, etc. were completely justified. it was wrong of the allies to break up germany after WW1. he shoudn't have killed all of those poeple though, that was mean

I wonder if there even would have been a ww2 if germany would have been treated better after ww1. Offcourse if I won a war I wouldnt treat the sucker I defeated that well either.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm not prejudice, I hate everybody.

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    my understandin is that the main objective of most black teens is to be a pro athlete, im sure it isnt every one, but thats the accepted way to makin millions, other than drug dealin and rapping, most blackk ppl who are successful bc of business, or other venture are labeled as white, or disowned by the hardcore inner city black ppl,

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I wonder if there even would have been a ww2 if germany would have been treated better after ww1. Offcourse if I won a war I wouldnt treat the sucker I defeated that well either.
    yeah, i think one of the problems was france was so incredibly devestated during ww1 they couldn't let cool heads prevail and tried to wring every last resource out of germany. big effing mistake though. meh i guess that's why they say hindsight is always 20/20...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information