SexyKitty is offline Female Vet

Question For Anyone from Toronto...

Since there are a number of people on this site from TO, thought I would ask you guys for help finding a new gym.

The gym I'm at now is ok, nothing special. Missing a bit in terms of selection....not much selection in terms of back machines and not nearly enough cardio equipment. Theres only one of everything so if you're there during peak time, there is always a wait. It's totally overpriced (paying $90/month and that was a deal!) and the atmosphere is pretty pretentious.

I'm looking for a gym right downtown....any you guys from here have any suggestions?
    Last edited by SexyKitty; 08-06-2004 at 10:26 PM.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You talkin' about that gym Eleven or whatever it's called? I trained there a few times with one of my friends and that place is pretty, but sucks ass. It's more catered to Toronto's local celebrities and business sector.

Right on the corner of Yonge & Queen is a Goodlife and right on Spadina a few blocks up from the Gardiner Expressway is Diesel Fitness. A friend owns that place and it kicks ass. It was voted Toronto's best gym. I can really vouche for others, but $90 is way too much.

Shoot me over a PM and I can hook you up directly with people both at Diesel Fitness and Goodlife in downtown Toronto.

BigK29 is offline Junior Member

It's worth the drive

It's only a few min to Mississauga try Gold's,tons of cardio and no shortage of back machines,come to think of it no shortage of anything.I have been to better Gold's around the country but if your trapped in TO there is a few Goodlife gyms like buddy was saying thoes are always well equipped. K

decadbal is offline Banned
    you should just drive down here to atlanta... its way better and warm here..lol

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    You talkin' about that gym Eleven or whatever it's called? I trained there a few times with one of my friends and that place is pretty, but sucks ass. It's more catered to Toronto's local celebrities and business sector.

Right on the corner of Yonge & Queen is a Goodlife and right on Spadina a few blocks up from the Gardiner Expressway is Diesel Fitness. A friend owns that place and it kicks ass. It was voted Toronto's best gym. I can really vouche for others, but $90 is way too much.

Shoot me over a PM and I can hook you up directly with people both at Diesel Fitness and Goodlife in downtown Toronto.
    Thanks for the help. Unfortunately I'm already a member of Diesel, that's where I wanna leave from. Yeah, the owners are nice people but not a very motivating gym IMO.
    Last edited by SexyKitty; 08-08-2004 at 12:54 AM.

Thread Information