Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I've been pepper sprayed twice, once in a scrap and once by a old lady when I tried to rob her.

It works, it burns whatever it touches really, a good eye shot will put you out for about a hour or so.

I would recommend bear mace, its not for humans and most likely legal in your country. It shoots farther and has a tighter stream. I much more effective than pepper spray or mace.

I had a stun gun for a while 180 volts I think it was. It works pretty well, it basically shocks the person to the ground and seems to tire the hell outta them, I was not the best person at parties in those days, running around all wasted with a stun gun and tryin to zap people .. ahhaha

that little electric zap looks like a mini lightning bolt going from one bar to the other... its pretty wicked in a dark room and the noise is pretty one of a kind.

how bout a dog?

lol a old lady when you tried to rob here I guess you deserved that spray then lol. Bear mace sounds interesting have to look it up.

hockeybabe2 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Ive already pointed that out thank you very much.

Spöa de Johan!

I have been pepper sprayed and tased for the police academy and the taser you couldn`t fight as bad though it. The pepper spray pisses you off and you can fight though it. Put the worst weapon is the one you won`t use and they use it on you. HB2

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    A good friend of mine in another town has gotten robbed a few weeks ago and she is now deathly afraid to even go out of her apartment now.

She lives in another town so I cant realy be much real support to her unfortunaly But I would like to get her something that might make he a bit more confident that she can protect herself.

What I would like to get her most is one of those peppar sprays that shoots out a big mist(not a controled spray)cloud that is impossible to walk through without immense pain. Does anyone know any good site that sells stuff like that and ships internationaly??
    girls don't want to rely on themselves for security. get her to talk to the building security or something for extra piece of mind. Maybe an alarm system - girls love those because it makes them feel like their in a cacoon.

if you wanna buy her a weapon, get bear pepper spray. it will stop a cement truck in it's tracks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information