Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I used to be, then when I renewed my drivers license a few years back the lady asked if I wanted to continue to be an organ donor, my response? Sure, why not. Then she passed me some pull page BS form to fill out and I just laughed. Sorry, but I'm not filling out a form to do someone a favour.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I used to be, then when I renewed my drivers license a few years back the lady asked if I wanted to continue to be an organ donor, my response? Sure, why not. Then she passed me some pull page BS form to fill out and I just laughed. Sorry, but I'm not filling out a form to do someone a favour.

Good on ya. You may be breathing someday because of it.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Your post rings of Atheism. You only have one life. ...
    It's funny you say that. I didn't see it that way, but I guess it could go both ways. Whether you are a believer or not...your body will be 100% useless to you once you're dead (or your soul has left it...depending on your belief).
    So, I still won't need it.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I consider my body nothing more than a shell.........I'll get a new and better one later.

Funny.....you guys remember Monty Python's "The meaning of Life"? the part where the organ donors come to the guys house?
    "Hello, can we have your liver?"
    "But I'm still using it!"
    "Come, come now mear triffles...hop on the table".

Hahahahaha

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    If you feel uncomfortable about having it on your driver's license, you can sign papers of intent that your family can keep in case something happens to you.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    of course, like my liver and kidneys will be worth having.. or my heart..lol
    Hehe same here bro. If they can use them, fine take them but i doubt they will want them

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Of course I'm an organ donor. You'd have to be really egocentric and quite pathetic not to be.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Of course I'm an organ donor. You'd have to be really egocentric and quite pathetic not to be.
    Well don't sugar coat it Chris....tell us what you really think. hahahahahaha

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Well don't sugar coat it Chris....tell us what you really think. hahahahahaha
    Sorry, one of my pet peeves. An ex girlfriend with cystic fibrosis could've been saved if she had received a timely lung transplant.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Sorry, one of my pet peeves. An ex girlfriend with cystic fibrosis could've been saved if she had received a timely lung transplant.
    Just joking around bro......I'm on your side.....till a better one comes along. hahahaha

I challenge all AR brothers to go out and sign up right now......if you don't then you don't have a hair on your nut....wait a minute......you freak shave everything so that might not be a good one to go with. hahahahaha

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Chris, I think this a the first time we have agreed on something, it happened yesterday with CarlosE and I. The universe must spiraling out of control or something!

Swellin Guest
    That's pretty funny, 1victor! CA and I agree from time to time, and I even found myself in 100% agreement with Carlos recently.

Is this the harbinger of the apocalypse???

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Just joking around bro......I'm on your side.....till a better one comes along. hahahaha

I challenge all AR brothers to go out and sign up right now......if you don't then you don't have a hair on your nut....wait a minute......you freak shave everything so that might not be a good one to go with. hahahahaha
    I don't have any nuts Juggy, but as I said I have No problem donating my organs, but it will be at my families discression once I'm gone, this is why my husband, and children know of my wishes. And in the event we all (god forbid) die at once I have a back up.

I don't think I'm paranoid, but I have heard a few horror stories about organ donors, whether there's any truth to them or not I have no way of validating, and I don't think there's any sort of consperacy to steal organs from donors, I'm just safe guarding myself by leaving it up to my family to make the decision for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    I don't have any nuts Juggy, but as I said I have No problem donating my organs, but it will be at my families discression once I'm gone, this is why my husband, and children know of my wishes. And in the event we all (god forbid) die at once I have a back up.

I don't think I'm paranoid, but I have heard a few horror stories about organ donors, whether there's any truth to them or not I have no way of validating, and I don't think there's any sort of consperacy to steal organs from donors, I'm just safe guarding myself by leaving it up to my family to make the decision for me.
    Hahahaha I forgot all about our fine female members here on the board........my appologies. I'm positive your husband is very happy you're not sporting a pair as well. hahahaha

I hear you.....a living will is something everyone should have as well as a family members consent when the time comes.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    Im not
    Great.....now where am I going to get a liver? hahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information