Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    N.Y. HOME OF THA BRAVE
    Posts
    164

    Arrow Who owns a music label.

    send a PM please..
    thanx

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    N.Y. HOME OF THA BRAVE
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSiNJeCTiON
    send a PM please..
    thanx


    yeah..nothing to do with AR lounge...so wut.

    <///////////////////>~~~~~~~~~joint any1?

  3. #3
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSiNJeCTiON
    yeah..nothing to do with AR lounge...so wut.

    <///////////////////>~~~~~~~~~joint any1?

    Pass it on ova..... and nuttin is off limits in the lounge....well, within reason....

    OG

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    N.Y. HOME OF THA BRAVE
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Pass it on ova..... and nuttin is off limits in the lounge....well, within reason....

    OG
    Yeah thats wasssup.
    HoLLa NYC 4 Me
    1

  5. #5
    Sicofit24's Avatar
    Sicofit24 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    201
    My friend owns/runs one.. what kinda music is it?

  6. #6
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Rap.



    ~SC~

  7. #7
    Sicofit24's Avatar
    Sicofit24 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    201
    Hellloooo Handsome!! (SC)

    as for the rap.. this label only has hardcore.. sowwy.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    N.Y. HOME OF THA BRAVE
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicofit24
    Hellloooo Handsome!! (SC)

    as for the rap.. this label only has hardcore.. sowwy.



    check ur PM'S

  9. #9
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicofit24
    Hellloooo Handsome!! (SC)

    as for the rap.. this label only has hardcore.. sowwy.
    Why thank you!

    I was just sayin' rap for the h*ll of it, I actually had no real idea.



    What is hardcore.......like metal?

    ~SC~

  10. #10
    Sicofit24's Avatar
    Sicofit24 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Why thank you!

    I was just sayin' rap for the h*ll of it, I actually had no real idea.



    What is hardcore.......like metal?

    ~SC~

    Purrty much..
    faster drumming in hardcore.. more violent in my eyes.

  11. #11
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Hardcore is the shizzle...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    N.Y. HOME OF THA BRAVE
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Hardcore is the shizzle...

    that pic u got is tha shizzzlle 4 rizzzziille

  13. #13
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSiNJeCTiON
    that pic u got is tha shizzzlle 4 rizzzziille
    That's his Internet girlfriend!




    ~SC~

  14. #14
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That's his Internet girlfriend!




    ~SC~
    Did you bang her too??? lol

  15. #15
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Did you bang her too??? lol
    Nah, I got stuck w/Brian 11's lady after she dumped him for being fake and having 8 usernames.



    ~SC~

  16. #16
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Nah, I got stuck w/Brian 11's lady after she dumped him for being fake and having 8 usernames.



    ~SC~

    BWAHAHAHA...... well she was hot though Can't really complain SC


    <<LMO>>

  17. #17
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    BWAHAHAHA...... well she was hot though Can't really complain SC


    <<LMO>>
    She was fine as h*ll, indeed!

    Gotta go, she's coming over in like 15 mins.

    Peace!!!

    ~SC~

  18. #18
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    She was fine as h*ll, indeed!

    Gotta go, she's coming over in like 15 mins.

    Peace!!!

    ~SC~


    Bastard lol...... hope you know she is a minor in your state though Better come up to Vegas for the weekend..... home of the 16 year old legal limit !! God I love living here sometimes


    <<LMO>>

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    N.Y. HOME OF THA BRAVE
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Bastard lol...... hope you know she is a minor in your state though Better come up to Vegas for the weekend..... home of the 16 year old legal limit !! God I love living here sometimes


    <<LMO>>
    GTFOH
    16
    thats wassup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    =)
    here u goto jail......Na i dont fuk wit 16 yearoldz....but tha onez in NYC Be lookin like there 18.....peepz be catchin Charges like WO out here 4 that...
    i dont blame em

  20. #20
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSiNJeCTiON
    GTFOH
    16
    thats wassup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    =)
    here u goto jail......Na i dont fuk wit 16 yearoldz....but tha onez in NYC Be lookin like there 18.....peepz be catchin Charges like WO out here 4 that...
    i dont blame em
    English please, thanks.

  21. #21
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSiNJeCTiON
    GTFOH
    16
    thats wassup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    =)
    here u goto jail......Na i dont fuk wit 16 yearoldz....but tha onez in NYC Be lookin like there 18.....peepz be catchin Charges like WO out here 4 that...
    i dont blame em


    Believe me...... my ass was saved for knowing this law before lol. When I was 18 I had a 16 year old girl friend and we were f*cking in the back of my old truck and up rolls the popo lol....... needless to say my stomach went into my chest. I was scared ****less because I thought it was 18 out here for everything. But when he came back with our drivers licenses and said put our clothes on and get outa here he also informed me that 16 is legal in Nevada! I was like Sweeett.....although now I would feel kinda dirty doing the same thing. 16 seems like such a baby now when I look back at it.

    <<LMO>>

  22. #22
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    English please, thanks.
    He speaks Amurrican, not English.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    N.Y. HOME OF THA BRAVE
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    English please, thanks.

    we in AMERICA I SPEAK AMERICAN FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKK
    ENGLISH

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    N.Y. HOME OF THA BRAVE
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Believe me...... my ass was saved for knowing this law before lol. When I was 18 I had a 16 year old girl friend and we were f*cking in the back of my old truck and up rolls the popo lol....... needless to say my stomach went into my chest. I was scared ****less because I thought it was 18 out here for everything. But when he came back with our drivers licenses and said put our clothes on and get outa here he also informed me that 16 is legal in Nevada! I was like Sweeett.....although now I would feel kinda dirty doing the same thing. 16 seems like such a baby now when I look back at it.

    <<LMO>>


    LOLOLOLOLOL
    DUDE U SHOULD SEE THA GIRLZ IN NYC.........I GOTA CONTROL MYSELF...16 or not....
    MAN shyt is crazy out here

  25. #25
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Are you sure bro?

  26. #26
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    N.Y. HOME OF THA BRAVE
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Are you sure bro?


    are we in ENGLAND?????

  27. #27
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    I think I'll stop right here....Im feeling dumber after every post of yours I read.

  28. #28
    arnold1980's Avatar
    arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    MOD@musclesci
    Posts
    301
    in Pa. 16 is the age of consent with a four year window....therefore a 16 year-old- can bump uglies with a 20 year-old.

  29. #29
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    I think I'll stop right here....Im feeling dumber after every post of yours I read.


    nothing to do with this thread at all. but maramax has that girl in that pic got any nipples, i cant see any

  30. #30
    OSTIE's Avatar
    OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mil-town
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    nothing to do with this thread at all. but maramax has that girl in that pic got any nipples, i cant see any
    Looks like they are bleeped out. BTW is that girl in ur avatar someone worth knowing or just some random model?

  31. #31
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    English please, thanks.
    Isnt that the truth!

  32. #32
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSiNJeCTiON
    GTFOH
    16
    thats wassup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    =)
    here u goto jail......Na i dont fuk wit 16 yearoldz....but tha onez in NYC Be lookin like there 18.....peepz be catchin Charges like WO out here 4 that...
    i dont blame em
    You "be" in need of "hooked on intelligence", screw phonics.

    Oh, you're banned, you can't see this.

    Well, "you be missin' out on da peeps here holdin' it down 24/7"



    ~SC~

  33. #33
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Looks like they are bleeped out. BTW is that girl in ur avatar someone worth knowing or just some random model?


    Actually that is Jesse Jane YUM!!!!

  34. #34
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You "be" in need of "hooked on intelligence", screw phonics.

    Oh, you're banned, you can't see this.

    Well, "you be missin' out on da peeps here holdin' it down 24/7"



    ~SC~

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •