Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    We have a few, nothing like shooting something to make ya feel better, best form of stress relief I've found yet.

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    I got a gun no one has, a gold plated McMillan from WWII for exemplary service and courage beyond the call of duty.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    We have a few, nothing like shooting something to make ya feel better, best form of stress relief I've found yet.
    actually its the second best form of stress relief

decadbal is offline Banned
    i have a few the gov knows about, and a few they dont... its all good..

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    its on the wish list..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How many of you guys own a gun-120025_large.jpg  

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:04 PM.

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c_ville
    its on the wish list..
    IF thats the P95 i own one just like it. They are ok, the trigger pull is too **** heavy though. And i have a handfull of others, and a handfull of rifles and shotguns. I shoot on a long range rifle team and a pistol team, i love to stock pile ammo and also custom load my own....

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    im not aloud to own a gun. my friends and family have come to the conclusion that if i have a gun i will not hesitate to use it. and it will only put me in jail. honestly i have road rage so bad that if i had a gun there, i would just shoot at the persons car. not so much that i want to shoot them, but i wanna let them know how much they pissed me off. so no im not aloud to own a gun. but i do love going to the range and shooting my friends'.

on another note, my friend in vegas has a 6 foot x 6 foot x 3 foot safe for his guns. he has over 55 guns including a fully auto MP5 and M 16. he has a mini MP5 with the HK briefcase for it. he is a nutty kid but just loves to collect guns

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Some of my toys

HK usp 9mm compact
    Glock 30
    Sig-sauer p229
    walther ppk/s .32 cal
    beretta bobcat .22cal

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Unfortunetly due to the conflict here in Ireland gun laws are some of the strictest in the world. For instance, to get my Ruger 10/22 I'd to wait something like 6-7 months for licence approval, and I'm in the military!. A shootgun is quicker at something like 2 months. And you'd have to be pesonal friends with the president to get a licence for anything more than a .22 here!. Although my younger brother has a .270 you wouldn't believe the trouble he had getting a licence, including an interview with our local firearms officer.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Unfortunetly due to the conflict here in Ireland gun laws are some of the strictest in the world. For instance, to get my Ruger 10/22 I'd to wait something like 6-7 months for licence approval, and I'm in the military!. A shootgun is quicker at something like 2 months. And you'd have to be pesonal friends with the president to get a licence for anything more than a .22 here!. Although my younger brother has a .270 you wouldn't believe the trouble he had getting a licence, including an interview with our local firearms officer.
    ****, so I guess the AR 15 is out of the question for ya...And to think, i threw a fit when the passed the brady bill...

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    A brand new Desert Eagle .50 will cost you $1300 (retail). Then for that nice plating you want, depending on the color, add on another $500 or so ($200 for chrome i think). Check them out at www.magnumresearch.com
    i'm gonna start saving, deagles are badass

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze

i think i am in love!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c_ville
    its on the wish list..
    piece of shiit!! makes for a good paper weight though.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Weve got a bunch, my favs are two 12ga Remington 1100's that have slain countless birds and 10 or 11 deer, I love those guns. Ive also got several .22's. My dad has a Ruger .44 magnum Super Redhawk w/ scope for deer, that gun has some balls on it. I want to get an M1 Garand and an AR15.

On the owning full auto guns from earlier, M249 and M60's are billy bad ass to shoot, Its totaly worth all the paper work. The ammo will get pricy tho.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Nothing too exotic, just the standard,....springfield armory 1911A1, Colt officer's acp With enhancements from King's gunworks,Ruger sp-101, S+w M&P mod. 10, S+w 12-2,Beretta 92F, S+W hand ejector,H-K usp .45,Howa .270, Winchester mod 70 .308, Maadi Mak90,assorted shotguns..

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    piece of shiit!! makes for a good paper weight though.
    im not exactly a gun aficionado, but for a couple years ive thought that one looks like something i want to own. a good start to a collection IMO.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have many-also have an FFL-my family sells guns-Bro has a store in Bellingham Wa-any one that is ever in the area and want an "AR" discount-shoot me a pm!

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    I currentely own a few guns. Want more. 12 gauge over under, 20 gauge side by side, 22, 6.5mm rem mag. ( I love this gun). rem 270, 38 special. I think that is it. For now! I love shoting my bow more than my guns though. It is really the only way to hunt.

birsling is offline Member
    I have 2 - 12ga single barrels (1 hunting, 1 with a trap barrel), a 20ga. trap, and a Beretta 9mm. My father-in-law is big into guns, and got me into trap shooting. That is a lot of fun, and challenging as hell.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Trap shooting is hella fun. My cousins and I always shoot on 4th of July and Memorial Day. What better way to celebrate your countries independence than by blowing up a small piece of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information