Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, chicks want what they cant have. Dont call her and dont take her calls for awhile and see what happens. Im not saying its going to change how she feels, but from my experiences it works better then trying to hang on and make a fool out of urself wanting to know "why"......

OG
    i already did that i didnt talk to her for like 3 days and she got all worried and drove past my place....then i did it again and she called me after like 2 weeks but the last time i did it was cuz i was mad at her she said that i piss her off so i thought i shouldnt talk to her for a while. but obviously it didnt work.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    You are probably a nice guy. Girls dont like nice guys. Girls treat nice guys like their friends or brothers. Trust me I have learned from experience, girls like guys that make them insecure. Girls like guys that treat them like shiiit, no offense to the laides but its true.

Be confident, dont always do everything she wants, be mysterious, dont always be there for her, dont talk to her about other guys.

Some advice is plain wrong, dont treat her like your buddy.

Now what you have to do is, try and get away from her, stop being her friend, stop picking up the phone when she calls, seem busy. Stop being her friend totally.

If she considers you a friend she will reach out to you, if not shes not worth it.

The worst, worst, worst mistake you did was saying you like her.

If I was you, I would tell her, I was really drunk that day, I didnt mean to say "I like you". Tell her that there is no way I would ever like you, your not type of girl.

Girls like guys that are mean and hard to get. They want a man, not a women.

Girls have a backup system, I belive you are the backup for her. If what she want doesnt happen she will come to you. Trust me its not a good situation to be in.

The best advice is ignore her for a while, have fun, or make it seem like your having fun. Talk to her about girls you like, tell her about how you like girls, and what you would like to do with them. Then slowly make her the friend that wants you, instead of the other way around.

With women its all mental. The ugliest guy can get the hottest girl if he plays the game right.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 08-27-2004 at 06:58 AM.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    You are probably a nice guy. Girls dont like nice guys. Girls treat nice guys like their friends or brothers. Trust me I have learned from experience, girls like guys that make them insecure. Girls like guys that treat them like shiiit, no offense to the laides but its true.

Be confident, dont always do everything she wants, be mysterious, dont always be there for her, dont talk to her about other guys.

Some advice is plain wrong, dont treat her like your buddy.

Now what you have to do is, try and get away from her, stop being her friend, stop picking up the phone when she calls, seem busy. Stop being her friend totally.

If she considers you a friend she will reach out to you, if not shes not worth it.

The worst, worst, worst mistake you did was saying you like her.

If I was you, I would tell her, I was really drunk that day, I didnt mean to say "I like you". Tell her that there is no way I would ever like you, your not type of girl.

Girls like guys that are mean and hard to get. They want a man, not a women.

Girls have a backup system, I belive you are the backup for her. If what she want doesnt happen she will come to you. Trust me its not a good situation to be in.

The best advice is ignore her for a while, have fun, or make it seem like your having fun. Talk to her about girls you like, tell her about how you like girls, and what you would like to do with them. Then slowly make her the friend that wants you, instead of the other way around.

With women its all mental. The ugliest guy can get the hottest girl if he plays the game right.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Good advice causasian....

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    for everybody that said to stay with her and hope it works out you are all fvking WRONG!!!! once a girl puts you in the "friends zone" your fvked!!! there is only one thing that will allow her to change her feelings for you, and this is...TIME. by time, i mean time apart from each other. this could be anywhere from 6 months to a couple years. bascially she needs to forget about you completely then you reintroduce yourself and have changed your pussy past ways. honestly your best approach to this situation is to cut off all contact with her and try to meet new women. there is no doubt in my mind if you went out and got 10 girls # this weekend that at least 3 of them would be 10x better than this girl. another reason you are so tied up on this girl is because she is your only option. if you were talking to 5 different girls, you would give 2 sh!ts what this girl thinks cause you would dump her and replace her with someone else. BUT YOU DONT HAVE OTHER OPTIONS, do you? thats why this girl is so "special"

so stop returning her calls, only answer like 1 every 3 calls from her and when she asks what your doing say your out in public places and your busy. tell her you would like to chat but you have to go. always end the conversation first. make up stuff like "oh sara is calling, i have to let you go, ill call you later- then dont call back. this will confuse her cause you are jumping through hoops right now to spend time with her. spend less and less time with her. AND FOR GOD SAKES go out and talk to new girls. go to some parties/bars whatever and hook up with some other ppl. you need to get this girl out of your head and a month from now when your with 3 other girls you will laugh at this situation. you can thank me by pm your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    for everybody that said to stay with her and hope it works out you are all fvking WRONG!!!! once a girl puts you in the "friends zone" your fvked!!! there is only one thing that will allow her to change her feelings for you, and this is...TIME. by time, i mean time apart from each other. this could be anywhere from 6 months to a couple years. bascially she needs to forget about you completely then you reintroduce yourself and have changed your pussy past ways. honestly your best approach to this situation is to cut off all contact with her and try to meet new women. there is no doubt in my mind if you went out and got 10 girls # this weekend that at least 3 of them would be 10x better than this girl. another reason you are so tied up on this girl is because she is your only option. if you were talking to 5 different girls, you would give 2 sh!ts what this girl thinks cause you would dump her and replace her with someone else. BUT YOU DONT HAVE OTHER OPTIONS, do you? thats why this girl is so "special"

so stop returning her calls, only answer like 1 every 3 calls from her and when she asks what your doing say your out in public places and your busy. tell her you would like to chat but you have to go. always end the conversation first. make up stuff like "oh sara is calling, i have to let you go, ill call you later- then dont call back. this will confuse her cause you are jumping through hoops right now to spend time with her. spend less and less time with her. AND FOR GOD SAKES go out and talk to new girls. go to some parties/bars whatever and hook up with some other ppl. you need to get this girl out of your head and a month from now when your with 3 other girls you will laugh at this situation. you can thank me by pm your welcome

WERD

See Im not the only 1 that thinks you should stop hanging out with her

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    edit
    Last edited by Bryan2; 08-27-2004 at 02:50 PM.

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    word.. i know exactly what you are going through. same applies for me, and its kind of a bitch waking up and knowing i have better chances winning the lottery than having her. i never told her how i felt, but its quite apparent i would have got the same results you did.

i say the best thing you could do is just be yourself. dont fvcking change for her.. dont be her b!tch.. dont put your entire focus on her ...and notice how easy it is to get other girls when you really dont give a fvck about them. hit the club, bar.. wherever you go to pick up broads and you'll see

eventually, she will realize she wants a nice guy.. and if you stayed around - it will likely be you. i really dont think girls know wtf they want, so as taxing as it is on you, dont worry..

best wishes

stillpoking is offline New Member
    hey musclehead, Let me put it to ya blunt, Nice guys dont get pus**, If u wanna score some with your friend, be an a** to her and dont give a sh** what she thinks, then she will want u. As far as a relationship goes with her, forget i, u f that up by being friends with her first. Let me tell u most people would agree, being friends with a chick is possible only if she does not have interest in u and vice versa. So be an as* like the bros we are and then the pus** will come a knockin...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information