Thread: chick issue

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

chick issue

this might be a bit of a gay question but here it goes.
    I have been with my current girlfriend for about 6 yrs now. last week I met another chick and she really ****ed me up. now I know this chick is not the new love of my life but it really makes me reconsider my current relationship. is it possible to love a girl but not wanna be with her any more? I dont wanna hurt her but I am starting to think the best Idea might be to bail. any one else been here before and what was the end result? really ****ed up here......any thoughts

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    this might be a bit of a gay question but here it goes.
    I have been with my current girlfriend for about 6 yrs now. last week I met another chick and she really ****ed me up. now I know this chick is not the new love of my life but it really makes me reconsider my current relationship. is it possible to love a girl but not wanna be with her any more? I dont wanna hurt her but I am starting to think the best Idea might be to bail. any one else been here before and what was the end result? really ****ed up here......any thoughts
    dude its a 6 year relationship if the only reason you are thinking of reconcidering is from phsyical attention then thats ****ed up, you might regret ****ing up a 6 year relationship.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Classic cheater - (Just teasing)

I sure would like to hear what the guys say to this one!!!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah, my first wife......... We were together for 10 years (dated 6/ married 4) and by the end I knew I didn't want to be there anymore........ I loved her as a friend but nothing more.

I don't know how old you are but I met my ex-wife when I was 19 so in the ten years I changed a lot and so did she and she wasn't the person I wanted to be with forever.

Now she's getting married again soon and so am I and our lives are much happier. The worse thing you can do to the both of you is to continue the relationship knowing you don't want to be there...........

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Classic cheater - (Just teasing)

I sure would like to hear what the guys say to this one!!!!!
    **** when did u join and welcome to the board. if thats u in the ava then you are drop dead beautiful

nope. the girls opinions are probaly better. the phsyical attention is not it, but good. i kinda think if ya are willing to stray once, how much do I really care about her. now I might regret it later but would I regret it more if I stay?
    like I said this is not a replacement girl but it kinda opend my eyes a little. I think our relationship is rough at best.
    I mean we havent even slept together in 3 months.
    she seems like she dosent want me to touch her any more. how good can that be. you girls think I am over reacting?

im 27 she is 32

Yes, thats me.... Thanks. Long time reader, new member.
    OMG, you haven't slept together in three months? Can I ask Why?

Really Nice Tat JC

dont know why. every time I try to get close I get shut down. to tired, to much to do, dont feel like it.
    man I get all the excusses. maby I just suck in the sack lol.
    i got no Idea what the ****ing problem is

chris64 is offline Banned
    dump her. there's a reason that she's still your girlfriend after 6 years. you dont want to commit. dont waste more time and then look back and regret it.

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you need to talk to her and figure out whats up? 3 months no nookie? Maybe she's tired of you? You guys NEED to talk!!

dont know why. every time I try to get close I get shut down. to tired, to much to do, dont feel like it.
    Bro, that sucks.......... do you think the lack of sex is making you want to end the relationship?

Just my opinion, keep in mind. No, I don't think you are overreacting. At 32 she should be at her peak. When I was with the guy I loved, I couldnt get enough of him, I never got bored with him. Another guy couldnt turn my head. If you have been with this girl 6 years and some stranger comes in, and you are rethinking things just like that, you are probably right about being concerned.

ya I gotta agree with you all. its just good to hear it form someone else.

Be positive, Im sure you dont suck in bed. True relationships are 75% Friendship, 15% Respect and 10% Physical. Man that 10% is fun . j/k The friendship will last a lifetime and the sex may not mean as much later (unless ofcourse you are a psycho steroid bodybuilding freak - we might have to rethingk those numbers.) You are too young to be faced with it already and you aren't even married!!!! Talk to her and see how she feels about it all. The best thing to do is be honest, dragging **** on won't make it better.
    Good luck to you. Relationships are hard sometimes, but the sex part should be cake.

buy the way mud...lack of sex is no reason to end a relationship but it is an inportant part of a relationship.
    I mean if you have no contact then you kinda only have a best friend, and we dont evern seem to be that these days

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Not to sound like a dick or anything bro, but from my experience and from others that i know that have been thru this, it sounds like she is probably seeing someone else. That could be why your getting turned down.

well I guess that would serve me right...lol

well I guess philliagorilla was right. I talked to my girl friend and asked point blank what was goin on. I got what I did not wanna hear. to all your replies.........you were all right,F***ing C**t any way I guess it was all for the better.
    ****ing slut! so thanks all. guess It really wasent ment to be. I am going to **** off for a few days. talk to ya all soon. Thanks

buy the way mud...lack of sex is no reason to end a relationship but it is an inportant part of a relationship.
    I mean if you have no contact then you kinda only have a best friend, and we dont evern seem to be that these days
    Why wouldn't it be a reason.......... If the lack of anything in your relationship didn't make you happy and feel fulfilled and neither of the people want to correct the situation. Then yes it's a reason to leave.

Bro, you are on this earth only once so you better take full advatage of every second of it.

decadbal is offline Banned
    my thoughts are this ,if your thinkin or wantin to move on, then its time to.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Philliagorillia
    Not to sound like a dick or anything bro, but from my experience and from others that i know that have been thru this, it sounds like she is probably seeing someone else. That could be why your getting turned down.
    i agree with philla, it sounds like she was getting some new attention

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro
    i agree with philla, it sounds like she was getting some new attention
    agreed! she could be weak and just waiting on you to break up with her.. cuz she doesnt have the guts to do it herself..

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sorry to hear that... normally thats the case if they turn you down for 3 months. Well i guess its for the better since u both were cheating. Good luck in finding someone who will make u happy
    well I guess philliagorilla was right. I talked to my girl friend and asked point blank what was goin on. I got what I did not wanna hear. to all your replies.........you were all right,F***ing C**t any way I guess it was all for the better.
    ****ing slut! so thanks all. guess It really wasent ment to be. I am going to **** off for a few days. talk to ya all soon. Thanks

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    sucks ther way things turned out- but I am glad to hear that you found out- and delth with the problem, considering how much time you had invested, afterall, why invest more than you have already if she is just going to throw it away..Good move-

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Do both of them Trust me you will feel very good if u do.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Why wouldn't it be a reason.......... If the lack of anything in your relationship didn't make you happy and feel fulfilled and neither of the people want to correct the situation. Then yes it's a reason to leave.

Bro, you are on this earth only once so you better take full advatage of every second of it.
    nicely said mud man, now i know what to say to chicks to ask me why i want sex so bad. hahah

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    This thread was a bummer. Sorry dude. At least you can feel free to be excited about that new girl you are liking.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Really Nice Tat JC
    thank you

mustang331 is offline Member
    OK if your withsome longer than 2 years and NOT MARRIED you have to leave the relationship anyway.. How long does it take to get to know someone??

Unless your really young like 17-23 or something!

Thread Information