Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Everyone whos getting all huffy about this... i dont understand this... shot guns and rifles are not the normal gun use on other people. It would be your smaller handguns that u can carry around every place. Its kinda hard to hide a M16 or a shot gun that has to be 18inchs long (minimum) on your person. Then some of you might say well what about those dude in LA who held up the bank and had a huge shoot out with LAPD.... well first off the ban was in effect at the time yet they still got a hold of some AR and then mod them to make it fully auto. So if someone is going to do it... they will find a way... with or without the ban
    about 5 years ago the feds nailed a group that was importing UNMARKED ak-47s. they were smuggling them in bags of rice so all the good little gangsters and murderers could have them and not be traced. i'll keep my guns thank you very much. you'll never stop the ILLEGAL gun trade and possession. only law abiding citizens get bent over in that deal

miked512 is offline Associate Member
    Its true, only good citizens get screwed over with gun laws considering that the criminals will get them one way or the other. And yeah, although I may not need an AK-47 for my hunting purposes, it would be nice in case I find my self in a situation where I have to spray some violent animals.

Dang, I don't think the front lines will be here anytime soon. Unless of course, you know of something "new world order"ish thats about to take place that I don't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information