Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    I'll play. How much do you make?
    huh oh sounds like a crack dealer on the board guys!! i bet he drives a cadilac escalade and lives in a trailor!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    huh oh sounds like a crack dealer on the board guys!! i bet he drives a cadilac escalade and lives in a trailor!
    Mass already has that position locked.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Don't diss my trailor.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Mass already has that position locked.
    so he has competition now huh? somebody needs to let mass know about this!!

bro just hit the em both tonight. At least get a 3way going for ya.
    hmmmm maybe shes banging her behind your back???

Don't diss my trailor.
    oh i am not man did you give it a name? like " the possum shack"?? oh i have a good one, after you ditch the girlfriend and start ****ing the whore you can call it the " stabbin' cabin" yeah i like that one!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh **** i had no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LMAO at this thread.

Pork Chop, how old r u and is this job at McD's?
    bro you gusy work at MCD's? **** bro, next time she gets the urge to bang some dude and get pregnant throw her in that big coller they keep the hamburgers in. didn't you know pussy freezes at 31 degrees???oh and it also freezes when the check comes......

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    this thread is F*cked up! sheesh...but, I'll agree with the majority here, judgements will get you nowhere

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    i would ditch her for the whore! atleast the whore doesnt have the choke hold on ya
    And she won't keep the baby if she get's knocked up .... and soak you for all that nasty child support.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

I'll play. How much do you make?
    Hmmm not an issue of my salary. But I'm doing just fine.

Thanks for asking.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

what have i been doing??

And she won't keep the baby if she get's knocked up .... and soak you for all that nasty child support.
    i am enlightened!!why do idate respectable girls??****it, i'm gonna start banging whores!!i never thought about this before....thanks barbi. i need to go get some skank nasty

there you have it bro! it is a concensus on the a.r. for you to drop the girlfriend and start banging the whore! **** we are good and full of great choices for life's hard decisions..dont forget to name your trailor! its good luck!

Hmmm not an issue of my salary. But I'm doing just fine.

Thanks for asking.
    thats what i thought.
    don't make fun of working at McD's.

there you have it bro! it is a concensus on the a.r. for you to drop the girlfriend and start banging the whore! **** we are good and full of great choices for life's hard decisions..dont forget to name your trailor! its good luck!
    Stabbin' Cabin.

Stabbin' Cabin.

calvin got a job!!!

thats what i thought.
    WacArnold's is the best!! oh i don't make funny of people for where they work so let that be stated. i love it when chicks have ****ty jobs . it's much easier to **** girls like that in a more timely manner that suits me. as in, "i'll pick you up at the drive through at 8 and don't forget my fries again bitch!"hot chicks who have ****ty jobs are fun!!

You thought what? Man, I'm paying my bills, just had a house built and I don't have to rely on any man to do any of it.

Thanks but my career cover's me quite comfortably.

If all you aspire to do is work at McD's, more power to ya. Rent on a trailer being what it is Im sure you do just fine.

And.......I have enough education that I can not only spell idiot .... I can clearly see one when he's around!

thats what i thought.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 09-13-2004 at 12:30 PM.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Nigga you smell like french fries.

You thought what? Man, I'm paying my bills, just had a house built and I don't have to rely on any man to do any of it.

If all you aspire to do is work at McD's, more power to ya. Rent on a trailer being what it is Im sure you do just fine.
    And this right here makes you extra super sexy.

hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    Nigga you smell like french fries.
    there's a thin line between fries and shakes!!

And.......I have enough education that I can not only spell idiot .... I can clearly see one when he's around!

Was curious to see how much bankroll you had to make fun of minimum wage jobs. Living pay cheque to pay cheque doesn't constitute royalty.

I don't give a rats arse about my spelling, my spell checker catches it when it counts.

I heard Wendys has better benefits....you should look into that if you want to excel in the fast food career path.

Was curious to see how much bankroll you had to make fun of minimum wage jobs. Living pay cheque to pay cheque doesn't constitute royalty.

I don't give a rats arse about my spelling, my spell checker catches it when it counts.
    LOL you know what....I'm all for anyone getting any job that keeps them from being on welfare. I'd rather my tax dollars go else where.

i knew a kid

when i was in highschool who worked at wacarnolds and use to wipe his dick on the burgers before he made them.true story!!iswear!! do you ever see people do that??

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    And this right here makes you extra super sexy.
    Thanks hun

babri your tax dollars were great thanks!!

LOL you know what....I'm all for anyone getting any job that keeps them from being on welfare. I'd rather my tax dollars go else where.
    i was finally able to get that big "neck massager" i wanted on lay away. my check should be here on the 15th so i'll go pick it up and buzz myself to sleep

Ok...so I'm wrong for making fun of your job at McD's but we're all supposed to be OK with you disrespecting this woman for HER life choices????

People in glass houses.

Ok...so I'm wrong for making fun of your job at McD's but we're all supposed to be OK with you disrespecting this woman for HER life choices????

People in glass houses.

FYI. I don't work at McD's.

people in glass houses

People in glass houses.
    need alot of windex!!remember that life lesson pork chop!!barbi is smart!!

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    when i was in highschool who worked at wacarnolds and use to wipe his dick on the burgers before he made them.true story!!iswear!! do you ever see people do that??
    ****IT! i knew i didnt order mayo on that!

People in glass houses.

People in glass houses.

people in glass houses

People in glass houses.

people in glass houses

People in glass houses.

i was finally able to get that big "neck massager" i wanted on lay away. my check should be here on the 15th so i'll go pick it up and buzz myself to sleep
    LOL thanks. Glad I could take care of that for you. Maybe I should skip paying taxes and just send my entire check to you every two weeks? We can just cut through the red tape!

People in glass houses.
    You assumed i work at McD's.

As for the whore, don't hate for calling a spade a spade.

Well and as for calling you a pompus, self rightous, jacka$$, don't hate for calling a spade a spade!

And I didn't assume anything.....I asked....you didn't deny!

And use newspaper....you get a better shine on the glass and less streaks.

i dont hate ya bro its just you need to add some tact to that..keep certain things to yourself esp if you know it will piss your g friend off

****IT! i knew i didnt order mayo on that!
    That's just GROSS....I'm so glad I don't eat junk food.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information