Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

Now i want to puke.. death to all thos fuxs who do this ****.

I don't know if any of you have heard but there has been another beheading. The name of this man who was beheaded is Eugene Armstrong. I seen the video and i must say i feel sick to my stomach. This poor dude.

Warning: Extreme graphic and disturbing content at link. Do not click unless you want to see something very gross and disturbing. The video is very graphical showing a beheading, the audio and video portions are extremely distubring. You have been warned not to click this link. Doing so you are ignoring any said warning.

For those of you who might want to see this... here is the link. You have been warned.

Warning: LAST CHANCE>>THIS LINK IS FOCKING SICK AND DISTURBING!!! DONT BE UPSET WHEN YOUR SCARRED FOR LIFE FROM IT!!! YOUR THE ONE IGNORING THIS LINK AND CLICKING ANYWAYS.
    http://drinkthis.typepad.com/main/fi...ding-video.wmv

decadbal is offline Banned
    why even post a link....

mass junkie is offline banned
    I saw what happend to pearl and was disgusted

crazle43764 is offline Associate Member
    man i have a strong stomach but that was a bit much...we have some sick freaks in this world

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I saw what happend to pearl and was disgusted

yeah...that video left me sick to my stomach and just sick feeling all over...I think I'll pass on watching this one...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    man...I watched it....it is much worse than the first one....wish I hadn't watched it....

crazle43764 is offline Associate Member
    same here man, that video is messed up!

cb25 is offline Banned
    wow...i hadn't seen any of the others, so i felt the need to satisfy my curiosity...i was disgusted before...

kinda wish i hadn't...i almost couldn't watch it.

there are certain things in life that i'll never understand.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    dam u mike. i just turned pale and feel like hell.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    That was fu*ked up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    why even post a link....
    I don't know how to explain this, but i feel like i have got to watch this inorder to even try to understand the reality of what really is going on. I live a pleasant life, and when i see this kind of ****, it puts me back where i need to be.. The real world. Does anybody else understand what i am trying to say?

A reality check might sum up what i am trying to say.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I don't know how to explain this, but i feel like i have got to watch this inorder to even try to understand the reality of what really is going on. I live a pleasant life, and when i see this kind of ****, it puts me back where i need to be.. The real world. Does anybody else understand what i am trying to say?

A reality check might sum up what i am trying to say.
    I agree 100%. This is something you must experience if (and this is a HUGE if) you truly want to understand the evil that exists out in our world. It's the same sort of thought process that often has firemen and first responders the most vehement and vocal drunk-driving opponents, since they're actually experienced on some level the fallout of such an act.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I work in the ER and see everything and am so desensitized that nothing really bothers me. But... I get this really wierd feeling when I see these beheadings. It's like the pit of my stomach sinks and I feel numb. This guy doing the beheadings has got to be killed. They have to know what city he's in. Too much politics driving this ill begotten war. It shows the brutal nature of the people we are fighting. It took another brutal maniac to keep them in line. Iraq was more stable with Saddam. The Iraqi people are more terrified now then ever. They hate us for their current plight. Between Bush and his daddy we must have killed 300,000 Iraqis to protect the oil. I know I am in the minority on my views but that's how I see it. History will judge.

Spyder Guest
    My curisoity got the better of me and I watched it. Its disgusting, disturbing and sick. Im seriosly gonna go lay down now before i throw up. i wish i had listened to that piece of me warning me not to watch it.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    ive seen faces of death videos and that was enough for me, ur curious as to what happens but once u actually see it u will just regret it and it will stick in ur head and wont leave, not worth it IMO, this being the reason i pass on these type of videos....

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    and as for the men doing these actions, its times like this that u have to trust or hope that there is such a thing as karma...

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Yea that video is sick . I talked to one of my friends that is in the Marines and he said before he would get captured he would pull the pins on his grenades that he has around his chest that way he could take some of the bastards with him .

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    I refuse to watch any of these vids... I seen the Nick Berg one and it literally kept me awake for days on end... never again. I'll say this though... I hope everyone of those fu<kers over there doing these acts get stuck face first to a wall... and then having a bull gore everyone of them in the a$$... Bunch of Co<k eatings, Hairy, Stinky, Pricks!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    You should take that link down out of respect...that sh*t is horrible....

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Thats prob the worst thing Ive ever seen so far. I work EMS too...

Its right up with the Nazi beheading the Russian years ago.

Im editing the link and putting a bigger bolder warning.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    that is single handedly the most horrible thing i have ever seen. May his death be avenged.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    i dont want to see another post like this again

dont make statements like that about religions, dieties, or members on the board (ie Fock them all, all die, go to hell motherfockers, etc)

i understand the anger, but target it to the appropriate place...terrorists. say whatever you want about terrorists, and leave it at that.

everyone would get hissy if someone said that about americans, or christians, or etc so the rules work both ways.

we wouldnt tollerate racists posts, and as far as im concerned a descriminiational stereotype against a religion is just as bad.

bathgate

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    better yet. where is the freakin u.n ? all they did was down AMERICA for putting panties on those prisoners but they dont say **** when cowards tie up a man and prevent him from defending himself. cowards. till muslims stand up and start doing something, my dislike of them is growing deeper.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    dam i feel sick as hell.

Fooboy is offline Associate Member
    That's some FUCT UP ****....**** it

someone needs to kill this link. why i even clicked on it...i don't know... son of a bitch.

foobs

please take this link away and bury it. im ****ing serious.

look, you read the disclaimer...your the one that clicked on it

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    is there something seriously wrong with a person if that didn't even change the look on their face?

****. **** is so bad in the world, i dont even think i care anymore

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Just watched the video. I've tried to avoid watching them for so long, but felt I had to watch at least one at try to put some thoughts together on it, I can't. I'm truely lost for words.

I'm a soldier with 20 years military experience, I've seen combat in the middle east and Africa but this is just too disturbing. Its not the actually footage of someone getting beheaded that gets me, its the inhumanity of the victims murderers I can't get my thoughts around.

A question, has there been any evidence that these poor guys have been drugged before their death?. Or are they taken to their death in their sense's?. Anyone?..

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    ive seen faces of death videos and that was enough for me, ur curious as to what happens but once u actually see it u will just regret it and it will stick in ur head and wont leave, not worth it IMO, this being the reason i pass on these type of videos....
    Faces of death are fake just so you know.

I havent watched to video or pearls video either, ive seen the Russian get his head cut of and that was enough, i dont need to see another human being slaughtered for nothing. But why do some find this video more disturbing then pearls? Same brutal act...

RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Faces of death are fake just so you know.

I havent watched to video or pearls video either, ive seen the Russian get his head cut of and that was enough, i dont need to see another human being slaughtered for nothing. But why do some find this video more disturbing then pearls? Same brutal act...

RIP.
    to me, the audio. you can hear the change of the screaming as the windpipe is cut. you can hear the gurgling (like the russian video)..all along with major blood loss, much more than the others shot (perhaps the camera angle, dont know and dont really care)

if you seriously wanted to know that is...

i watched it first muted, it was sic. then i turned the sound on, and i dunno..it made it 50x worse

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    to me, the audio. you can hear the change of the screaming as the windpipe is cut. you can hear the gurgling (like the russian video)..all along with major blood loss, much more than the others shot (perhaps the camera angle, dont know and dont really care)

if you seriously wanted to know that is...

i watched it first muted, it was sic. then i turned the sound on, and i dunno..it made it 50x worse
    u watched it twice?

i agree with palme. these acts are all equally as sick and disgusting. i could only imagine the hate that these people must have inside of them to pull off such gruesome and unneeded violence. humans can be sick. just sick.

i watched it a few times. not that im a sicko, but curious. (medical/EMS/anatomy/phisiology thing i guess)

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sound always make things scarier, just look at horror movies.

Anyone have a pic of it?

Bathgate: If anyone does have a pic, do NOT post the picture directly here! Only a link and please cut n paste my disclaimer I added above to the original video link

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    They need to play the things everday on the News so no one forgets why or what we are fighting. Too many Americans argue for the Terrorists and in a round about way support their causes.

I wont watch it Ive seen one allready and didnt like it. But the same I was curious.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Bros I dont know I must be on desensitized f*cker bcs I watched this about 3 times and it didnt do anything to me... dont get me wrong I feel bad for the guy getting beheaded but the video itself did nothing... I agree the terrorists should pay for this but I just had to say it to prove a point we see so much sh*t like this every day so no wonder these poeple are going even further to get there point across!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    I work in the ER and see everything and am so desensitized that nothing really bothers me. But... I get this really wierd feeling when I see these beheadings. It's like the pit of my stomach sinks and I feel numb. This guy doing the beheadings has got to be killed. They have to know what city he's in. Too much politics driving this ill begotten war. It shows the brutal nature of the people we are fighting. It took another brutal maniac to keep them in line. Iraq was more stable with Saddam. The Iraqi people are more terrified now then ever. They hate us for their current plight. Between Bush and his daddy we must have killed 300,000 Iraqis to protect the oil. I know I am in the minority on my views but that's how I see it. History will judge.

no you are not.. i am just curious, when did we start trading lives for oil instead of money and food??

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    **** i should have read the responses before i saw that ****..god****it!! i think i am going to ****ing puke.. dont post **** like that man!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information