Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 36 of 36
  1. #1
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924

    new real world dbl minority..

    this thread will prolly get alot of strong reactions, but it just erked the crap outta me yesterday when i saw it, the black guy on it now, kurram i think is his name, was harassed by cops and made it out like it was bc of race, but the cops who were talkin to him were black, so my ? is this, how is that racists and how can he complain about it when the cops were black, maybe not all of em, but i think there were four and i saw 3 black cops... anyone of color plz hit this..

  2. #2
    PiecinItUp's Avatar
    PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    723
    I didn't see the episode but he maybe talking about the cops harassing him because he is gay.

  3. #3
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    thats gay... lol

  4. #4
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    hes a gay balck man thats mad at the world...i dont have any respect for people like that...

    and yes he was getting harrased by black cops so i dont know why in the hell he pulled the "race card"???

  5. #5
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    just to clarify...i meant i dont have respect for people that are just pissed at the world...not gay black men

  6. #6
    kloter1's Avatar
    kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bubba Army
    Posts
    5,821
    i saw that episode on sat. what the hell is his problem. he's always talkin shi* about racisim. i think hes the one thats racist. mj needs to bang the fok out of that tampa girl.

  7. #7
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    I saw it and his reaction was totally out of line. I dont care how many times he says it happened to him. There are right and wrong ways of handling situations and he was all wrong!

    OG

  8. #8
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    A problem I forsee happening is that the more people call racism when its not, the less likely people are to take actual racism seriously. Its the whole 'Boy who cried wolf' scenario........

  9. #9
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    the main problem i have with him, and most ppl isnt that hes black or a fruitypebble, but that hes a whiny bastard..

  10. #10
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    the main problem i have with him, and most ppl isnt that hes black or a fruitypebble, but that hes a whiny bastard..
    agreed!

  11. #11
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    the main problem i have with him, and most ppl isnt that hes black or a fruitypebble, but that hes a whiny bastard..

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on the dip rack.
    Posts
    1,360
    i remember watching only 1 episode and it was the episode where he admitted to that fine ass girl that he was gay? maybe thats who yall are talkin about. no offense intended to anyone but ugh, ive seen only 2 black AND gay people in my entire life.

  13. #13
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    black cops were dispatched, but we don't know who made the call.

  14. #14
    helios's Avatar
    helios is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    perdition
    Posts
    463
    i havent seen the episode, but generally when i ever hear of a black calling the race card on another black in a position of authority its usually the whole "uncle tom" insult

  15. #15
    OSTIE's Avatar
    OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mil-town
    Posts
    1,189
    Yea, I saw that episode too and dude is a tard. He just wanted to start a race fight with his white roommates. Even if the white roommates did say theyve been pulled to the side before so they can be searched for a gun, Karamo still would of been screaming that is isnt the same thing though cause they are white. Give me a break.

  16. #16
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    black cops were dispatched, but we don't know who made the call.
    honestly in this city, it was probably someone just being a smart ass. you should have heard the **** that got yelled at them walking down the streets. they had to edit soo much **** out im sure. philly isnt really a nice town, hense the reason i love living here

  17. #17
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    You can't say or do anything in America without offending someone's tender sensibilities and delusions of entitlement. Self-pity is a virtue of the weak.

  18. #18
    Rod Farva's Avatar
    Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    209
    Real World sucks.

    How much of a 'real world' is it when they intentionally inject artificially high #'s of minorities, gays, and assholes (and sometimes all of the above) so that they can have massive drama and be the most politically correct network on the planet? MTV likes to think that they are so wild and wacky but they are the most annoyingly PC channel there is. MTV sucks. Real World and shows like that might be the worst sh!t on TV.

  19. #19
    allsaucedup's Avatar
    allsaucedup is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    829
    somone probably saw the microphone that is strapped to his back and thought it was a gun and called on him he completely over reacted

  20. #20
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,828
    Who watches this **** anymore?

    I just now caught on that you are talking about MTVs Real World.


  21. #21
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    BET is where it's at!!



    ~SC~

  22. #22
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Who watches this **** anymore?

    I just now caught on that you are talking about MTVs Real World.


    People who do not have a Real life

    They call it "Real World", why do none of these whinny bastards have a real job?

  23. #23
    houseofpain's Avatar
    houseofpain is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,847
    they find it easiest to always pull the race card, folks are so affraid of racism that when a minority pulls the race card they get what they want. i have no respect for people like that, they think the world owes them something. this white boy does not owe them ****.

  24. #24
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    this white boy does not owe them ****.
    praise the lord baby..

  25. #25
    Danielle's Avatar
    Danielle is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New Yorker
    Posts
    1,565
    MTV just makes up these situations to get people to watch the show..........c'mon.......how fake did that look?

  26. #26
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    MTV just makes up these situations to get people to watch the show..........c'mon.......how fake did that look?
    actually after rewatching it, i love how he went from normal sounding person to street thug with no education and i be dis and i be dat... i love it...

  27. #27
    Danielle's Avatar
    Danielle is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New Yorker
    Posts
    1,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    actually after rewatching it, i love how he went from normal sounding person to street thug with no education and i be dis and i be dat... i love it...

    lol......i know..........exactly............they tell them how to act........more conflict = more viewers...........after, i watched it again too (since MTV does re-runs like everyday)..........i realized how fake the whole sitaution looked.......

  28. #28
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    LMAO!! I was thinking the same thing, they picked one hell of a
    city to film in... I can just imagine the **** that was said to them...

    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    honestly in this city, it was probably someone just being a smart ass. you should have heard the **** that got yelled at them walking down the streets. they had to edit soo much **** out im sure. philly isnt really a nice town, hense the reason i love living here

  29. #29
    houseofpain's Avatar
    houseofpain is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,847
    that dude makes me sick, he is such a victim. yeah my ass, his kind makes me sick.

  30. #30
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    For the record that black girl form San Diego is hot as ****!!!!
    **** the things I would do with her... I didn't even know
    they were filming in Philly, heard months back they wanted to,
    but the whole thing was put on the back burner cus of political
    BS or something...

  31. #31
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    For the record that black girl form San Diego is hot as ****!!!!
    **** the things I would do with her... I didn't even know
    they were filming in Philly, heard months back they wanted to,
    but the whole thing was put on the back burner cus of political
    BS or something...
    back burner cause of union problems with the house they were building up for it

  32. #32
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Should have guessed having dealt with the Philly unions before in
    the past... No offense to any Philly union employed bros but ****
    your guys unions are a pain in the ass to deal with...

    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    back burner cause of union problems with the house they were building up for it

  33. #33
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Should have guessed having dealt with the Philly unions before in
    the past... No offense to any Philly union employed bros but ****
    your guys unions are a pain in the ass to deal with...
    they are ruining our city with all there confusion and back pocket political ****

  34. #34
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Farva
    Real World sucks.

    How much of a 'real world' is it when they intentionally inject artificially high #'s of minorities, gays, and assholes (and sometimes all of the above) so that they can have massive drama and be the most politically correct network on the planet? MTV likes to think that they are so wild and wacky but they are the most annoyingly PC channel there is. MTV sucks. Real World and shows like that might be the worst sh!t on TV.
    Agreed.

  35. #35
    rambo's Avatar
    rambo is offline The Lord God
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    BURNING THE CAPE
    Posts
    3,035
    If the ratios on the Real World were proportional to American society, then white males would be outnumbered by gay/asian/black men 14 to 1.

  36. #36
    houseofpain's Avatar
    houseofpain is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,847
    i dont like it!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •