46 59.74%
  • Yes (I am a female)

0 0%
  • Yes (I am a female)

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    But remember the keyword is "E-Penis"...not reality biatch!

Dont make me hurt you.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    lmao i just noticed the only choice for women is yes... thats hilarious
    It was a funny gesture but I hardly think the percentage of cheating woman out numbers the men! Not possible!!!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Dont make me hurt you.

Don't make me throw a 45lb plate at your head punk....ok lets no high jack this thread. I can always whoop your ass on a new one though if the need arises.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    I guess i didnt want to believe it, plus i was away at college at the time and I really didnt have any proof!! I didnt want it to end.... weird huh?

As for Murilo: You can suck my D1CK! Before you start making comments like that, make sure you know who and what your talking about! You have no fcking clue about my situation. Its people like you who I wish I could run into one night at the bar and just back slap you across your big mouth. OOHH and Murilo SUCKS!!!

apologies to people getting annoyed reading that....
    I am sorry I dont understand you said if she was cheating you would do it back to her, then you say you didnt have any proof, and you didnt want it to end. Did you cheat or Not, yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by clchase
    No, no, no! I can;t even lie about eating a cookie without feeling all sorts of guilt, never mind trying to be deceitful about cheating! I couldn;t do it.
    U R the coolest!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't have to say anymore, you said it all right there.

I am most certain you are the type that say they would do this, but i highly doubt you would have the balls to if the situation were to ever happen. And if somehow you mustard up the balls to do it, it would'nt be pretty for you my friend.

Tchau
    And I am pretty certain your one of those dorks who sit in front of the TV all day wishing he can be someone he has no shot of ever being.... (watching UFC all day) So, if I ever do "mustard up my balls" I will give you a call.... hahaha

give up bro,,, your just makin yourself look worse by computer threats...

**and just to be really honest... murilo doesnt suck.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    I am sorry I dont understand you said if she was cheating you would do it back to her, then you say you didnt have any proof, and you didnt want it to end. Did you cheat or Not, yes or no?
    I didnt have 100% proof... but when she has guys calling her every other night saying that they miss her and stuff... it puts thoughts in your head. I went away to school and thats when i cheated.... keep in mind this is a 3 month relationship!! At the end... we both confessed although she did it from the beginning of our relationship....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends - is she a fuk buddy or somebody you are really in to... personally, I couldn't cheat on my current girlfriend - she's too sweet and good to me to do that to her... I'd feel like a total asshole...

And I am with clchase - I make a sh!tty liar... I hate feeling guilty or having a guilty concience... my girl thinks she finds someone elses hair in the bathroom and I feel guilty from just being accused of it...

But if its just a friend that you get the nooky from whenever - than it matters very little... in other words, if the feelings of commitment are blown off by both of ya...

I didnt have 100% proof... but when she has guys calling her every other night saying that they miss her and stuff... it puts thoughts in your head. I went away to school and thats when i cheated.... keep in mind this is a 3 month relationship!! At the end... we both confessed although she did it from the beginning of our relationship....
    Not judging you, I just don't see how any reason that you can give makes the betrayal any less serious. The question wasn't did your gf cheat, it was are you a cheater. So I guess your answer is Yes if the circumstance is fitting?

whaler777 is offline New Member
    I am with you on that!!!!

Cheating makes you a liar and liars have no honor, If you don't have self respect nothing else matters. Where is your dignity if you are a liar?
    Bump. 777
    Hammercurling my way to heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Depends - is she a fuk buddy or somebody you are really in to... personally, I couldn't cheat on my current girlfriend - she's too sweet and good to me to do that to her... I'd feel like a total asshole...

And I am with clchase - I make a sh!tty liar... I hate feeling guilty or having a guilty concience... my girl thinks she finds someone elses hair in the bathroom and I feel guilty from just being accused of it...

But if its just a friend that you get the nooky from whenever - than it matters very little... in other words, if the feelings of commitment are blown off by both of ya...
    I knew it! You ARE a good man Where have you been haven't heard from you in awhile???

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    I cheated once before and it bother'd me beyond rational thought... I can remember after I did I went out and smashed 4 bottles of Test, 1 bottle of deca , and dumped 100 anadrol down the drain outside my house... Not saying steroids were the cause of my cheating... but my hormones were crazy and I didn't know how to control it... So in disgust with myself I done that. I'd neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cheat again no matter what... It took a long time for me to look myself in the mirror again... But now I know how much of a lesson I learned and i'd never label myself a "Cheater" I'm no better or no worse then anyone else on this planet... I made mistakes like everyone else... I've done good deeds like everyone else... Only when i Fu<ked up... I learned my lesson and would never do it again... No matter what. I learned how to control my hormones when on cycle... No matter how crazy they get... My body just physically and mentally won't let me do anything wrong in that respect anymore. $500 down the drain... But I would have thrown a million dollars away for the lesson I learned from the whole experience.
    Last edited by GeoQuadzilla; 10-06-2004 at 10:02 AM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I knew it! You ARE a good man Where have you been haven't heard from you in awhile???
    Been a bit busy lately... dealing with work politics the last few days...

Not judging you, I just don't see how any reason that you can give makes the betrayal any less serious. The question wasn't did your gf cheat, it was are you a cheater. So I guess your answer is Yes if the circumstance is fitting?
    I know your not judging... but i dont agree with you. There are defly reasons that can make betrayal less serious. Some people can do some messed up stuff which can cause a person to cheat and have no regrets.

If my emotional state wasnt all f'd up b/c of my whore GF, i would of never even thought about cheating... i've only done it once and was happy I did!!

give up bro,,, your just makin yourself look worse by computer threats...

I made computer threats? Wow......you were the one that would just love to smack my big mouth..and i made the threats?

Very confusing person you are.

Oh, and i am more of a Pride fanatic, get your **** straight.

Ill kick both of your asses. Now step aside children.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Ill kick both of your asses. Now step aside children.
    Yeah, tell your boy to calm down before i make you smack him with your e-weiner or whatever....

Yeah, tell your boy to calm down before i make you smack him with your e-weiner or whatever....
    Naw, he's your boy not mine.

bigsonbitch is offline Junior Member
    I can't believe this bull**** I'm reading.

If your married, then it's definitely not ok.

But if you're just dating...even if it's a serious relationship...and you have the opportunity..and she's really hot...HELL ****ING YES!!!!

WE ARE MEN BOYS....and we were made to SPREAD our seed.

The non married bros on here are so full of **** it's pathetic.

I'm out

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    but to be hoest i never been in something "serious" with a girls and never be. i get bored of any girl pretty fast. it sad but im that kind of independant ****er, i kept on trying but cant step into something more serious. its just not my ball game...

I made computer threats? Wow......you were the one that would just love to smack my big mouth..and i made the threats?

Very confusing person you are.

Oh, and i am more of a Pride fanatic, get your **** straight.
    Bro, I said I wish I could, targeting people like your own. That is not a threat!

besides... im over it. MAybe I got a lil to pissed off with your rude comments. You should learn not to talk to people like that if your just going to make empty assumptions.... especially basing it solely on one of there quick posts they make to jump in a thread.

apologies

Bro, I said I wish I could, targeting people like your own. That is not a threat!

besides... im over it. MAybe I got a lil to pissed off with your rude comments. You should learn not to talk to people like that if your just going to make empty assumptions.... especially basing it solely on one of there quick posts they make to jump in a thread.

apologies

Accepted!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information