helios is offline Associate Member

Well I used to have alot of respect for KRS-One, now I want to stab him

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/art...4krs14-ON.html

If Osama bin Laden ever buys a rap album, he'll probably start with a CD by KRS-One.

The hip-hop anarchist has declared his solidarity with al-Qaida by asserting that he and other African-Americans "cheered when 9-11 happened," reports the New York Daily News.

The rapper, real name Kris Parker, defiled the memory of those who died in the terrorist attacks as he spouted off at a recent New Yorker Festival panel discussion.

"I say that proudly," the Boogie Down Productions founder went on, insisting that, before the attack, security guards kept Blacks out of the World Trade Center "because of the way we talk and dress.

"So when the planes hit the building, we were like, 'Mmmm - justice.' "

The atrocity of 9-11 "doesn't affect us the hip-hop community," he said. "9-11 happened to them, not us," he added, explaining that by "them" he meant "the rich ... those who are oppressing us. RCA or BMG, Universal, the radio stations."

Parker also sneered at efforts by other rappers to get young people to vote.

"Voting in a corrupt society adds more corruption," he added. "America has to commit suicide if the world is to be a better place."

Honestly if you hate america so much then leave and don't make a living off of being a component in the entertainment industry. What a shmuck.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    he sucks ass as a rapper anyway so **** it

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member

what a dick......

Yeah.... I used to like him alot... until I just read this..... And I don't wtf he is talking about black people getting harassed... I worked in 2 World Trade and never seen any sh*t like that....

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i listened to krs one back in the day liek eevryone else

but this ****ign idiot needs to go the way of tupac and biggie and get shot. as one of my black friends always says, " ...giving black people a bad name!"

helios is offline Associate Member
    I would like to see him make that "justice" comment to someone who lost a family member, partner, or friend in the attacks. just abominable

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

do you knwo what's strange?!

i have never heard one successful black person in today's society bitch about being oppressed. it's always the lazy ass people who never seem to be able to find a job or have 4 kids with three different guys that are oppressed.shocking....

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    "America has to commit suicide if the world is to be a better place." yet he still lives here, makes money here...i bet hed come back after a day in a different country...prob wouldn't find his Cristal over in Africa...hed have to come back...what a prick

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    boogie down productions f-cking sucks. they cant rap good anyway

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Well- he is just one of the millions that support that fragmented hip-hop culture that want to rot America from the inside out.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i have never heard one successful black person in today's society bitch about being oppressed. it's always the lazy ass people who never seem to be able to find a job or have 4 kids with three different guys that are oppressed.shocking....
    Funny how that works, ain't it? Stop oppressing YOURSELF and do something about your life!

-moto

gya321 is offline Member

/

What a scumbag that fvcker should be shot

Aboot is offline Banned
    That is friggin surprising

imann is offline Member
    I used to be a fan ........................fvck him.........i hope he dies really soon in a violent manner................he should not be allowed to make money off a country he hates.

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    KRS-One is officially a dip ****. I don't think you have to suck GWB's dlck to be patriotic, but you certainly are a flat TRAITOR if you sympathize with the terrorists in any way. Anyone who thinks it was justice for slavery, derserves oppression and enslavement. We should kidnap and sell his @ss.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Nice!

Thread Information