Thread: baseball sucks.

baseball sucks.

i cant help but see alot of red sox this and yankees that........ blah blah. the only sports i can stand watching are womens chinese powerlifting and hockey.

before i go out to lunch i would just like to say that baseball is the most feminin retarded sport ive seen played. requirs no skill, because yes i used to play with my friends also. i would seriously rather watchin paint dry.

no hard feelings

ok now im hungry for some male ass right now.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    whatever commie

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Requires no skill?? Do you realize they hit 95mph pitches thrown 60 feet away from them and the pitcher gets to stand on a 10 inch mound. That is some fine motor skills!!

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    i cant help but see alot of red sox this and yankees that........ blah blah. the only sports i can stand watching are womens chinese powerlifting and hockey.

before i go out to lunch i would just like to say that baseball is the most feminin retarded sport ive seen played. requirs no skill, because yes i used to play with my friends also. i would seriously rather watchin paint dry.

no hard feelings

ok now im hungry.
    That's the same rant I hear from all my friends who got cut from their little league baseball team. Jealousy, they say baseball sux. These are the same guys with absolutly no athletic ability what so ever. Not sure if it applies to you but it does to most.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I think it takes some skill for sure. Top notch eye hand coordination and some players have to run.

As far as conditioning...on average they are no where close to hockey or football players. Baseball during the regular season is boring...I will watch the playoffs though. Baseball is a boring sport to watch no doubt about it.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry i just can't watch baseball.. Went to the world series game in 93 in TO and it was sweet.. mainly because of the atmosphere... but it is a much slower game.. not really boring just have to be interested I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I think it takes some skill for sure. Top notch eye hand coordination and some players have to run.

As far as conditioning...on average they are no where close to hockey or football players. Baseball during the regular season is boring...I will watch the playoffs though. Baseball is a boring sport to watch no doubt about it.
    That's an opinion my friend. I play both Hockey and Baseball and love to watch both of them. If baseball had less regular season games it would probably seem more interesting. But playing 160+ games makes each game seem insignificant.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt say it takes no skill. because fielding the ball takes some finess, id say it takes no physical endurance or fitness, other then being quick.

decadbal is offline Banned
    its crap, complete and utter crap

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    **** straight!

someone else who can't play

Quote Originally Posted by mcnst01
    someone else who can't play
    i was all conf in HS, so i can play, prolly could have in college but i chose a real game...football.... its just so dam boring..

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Baseball is **** boring. Watch football or basketball.

i was all conf in HS, so i can play, prolly could have in college but i chose a real game...football.... its just so dam boring..
    Talk is cheap bro, back it up. I could say I played AAA ball for the Indians but I would be lying. I did played college ball though.
    And if it was sooooo boring why did you go through all the trouble to play HS ball? All the practice , road trips, etc. It would have taken so much time away from you being able to bitch about how boring it is

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Baseball is **** boring. Watch football or basketball.
    I do watch Football, very exciting. Basketball however, come on, 200 combined points per team, just watch the last 2 minutes and even that's boring. Anybody can throw a ball in a hoop

allsaucedup is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    Requires no skill?? Do you realize they hit 95mph pitches thrown 60 feet away from them and the pitcher gets to stand on a 10 inch mound. That is some fine motor skills!!
    did you really type this complete garbage. How can you honestly say that it takes no skill can you throw a ball 95 mph can you hit a curve ball but your probably right it takes no skill thats why we a sitting here typing on our computers and not making millions of dollars doing something that obviously comes to everyone very easy as it takes no skill

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    did you really type this complete garbage. How can you honestly say that it takes no skill can you throw a ball 95 mph can you hit a curve ball but your probably right it takes no skill thats why we a sitting here typing on our computers and not making millions of dollars doing something that obviously comes to everyone very easy as it takes no skill
    are you joking? hes on your side

baseball SUCKS
    i can watch any other sport other then baseball

i would rather leave the tv off and stare at a blank screen for 4 hours then watch baseball

world series included

I think you quoted the wrong dude.

Quote Originally Posted by TooSmall
    are you joking? hes on your side

baseball SUCKS
    i can watch any other sport other then baseball

i would rather leave the tv off and stare at a blank screen for 4 hours then watch baseball

world series included
    True dat! Fatso's playing a boring game.

i love football but do you realize that in a 3.5hr televised game there are only about 45 minutes of actual playing. regardless of your like for the sport as far as conditioning i think that hockey players are the best conditioned athletes. I make that opinion because i played all 3 and hockey is the one and only sport where my lungs gave out before the rest of me did.

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    regardless of your like for the sport as far as conditioning i think that hockey players are the best conditioned athletes. I make that opinion because i played all 3 and hockey is the one and only sport where my lungs gave out before the rest of me did.
    True dat!

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    I played college ball, just for a year last year, and had to move home due to personal reasons, but I'll agree with most you guys. Baseball is boring to watch, especially if you don't enjoy palying it. Just the same way soccer is boring if you don't play that. I love the game and personally, I'd rather watch a little league baseball game than many other sports televised on T.V. Even though this is just my humble opinion, I can tell you that all of my teammates that I've played with over that past few years would say the same. I also played football in high school, and yeah, there surely is a rush you get at the beggining of a football game that cannot be matched, for the most part, when you play baseball. But I still love the game. Just my 2 cents.

All sports other then football are boring to me. I'd rather watch the ladies 9 ball open then watch baseball,basketball, hockey ....Hockey would be alright but I think it's something you have to grow up in. At least I would have had to. Baseball was great when I was young. Basketball is a game of thump,thump swish. Run back, thump, thump,swish.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've never met anyone whos favorite spectator sport is womens chinese powerlifiting

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i played baseball all my life and it requires a LOT of skill. its fairly boreing to watch but playing it is awesome. i played for two years of college and i play football but i decided to devote all my time to football. baseball is awesome IMO. installmental is use to snake charming and such sports as pin the tail on the camel. those are way better than baseball i am sure.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Yea because seeing allot of men running around in tights, chasing a pig skinned ball, grabing all over each other is a real man's sport..

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Ive also played baseball my whole life.... luckily i was starting pitcher so it was always exciting. Besides the catcher, im sure I would have become bored playing the rest of the positions. Ill admit too, it is boring to watch, unless you tailgate with friends and get drunk. It does take alot of eye/hand coordination which does make it a skillfull sport.

i cant go to any sporting event without drinking

2 words...hockey fights.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Somebody is trippin'. :spudniksc

Baseball... shudder....

I think it's mildly entertaining to play it with friends on a slow afternoon... but watching it (live or on TV) is SOOOOO BORING!

I am so HAPPY we finally managed to get rid of the Expos here in Montreal... it was about time... they couldn't even give the tickets away (you can't imagine how many I've refused or simply thrown in the trash).

I'd rather watch mini-golf or heck... even darts (which btw I love playing!) on TV than baseball...

Red

Quote Originally Posted by mcnst01
    Talk is cheap bro, back it up. I could say I played AAA ball for the Indians but I would be lying. I did played college ball though.
    And if it was sooooo boring why did you go through all the trouble to play HS ball? All the practice , road trips, etc. It would have taken so much time away from you being able to bitch about how boring it is
    no reason to BS ya, baseball came naturally, just wasnt my thing, i find nothing appealing about it, and i played every sport in HS i could, to stay in shape for football. didnt play BBall to many white boy genes..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I've never met anyone whos favorite spectator sport is womens chinese powerlifiting
    well i powerlift also, but its just astounding to see a little girl half my weight and height clean and jerk in the 400's

allsaucedup is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    Somebody is trippin'. :spudniksc
    bro i agree with you not tripping just adding to your point my bad if i was misunderstood

Thread Information