Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gorilla.......

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    this is my last post on this lame thread.

Peace out.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I didn't read the other thread, but whats wrong with stating an opinion. I think opinions should be viewed as just that...opinions! everyone has them.
    There's a way to express your opinion without insulting a group of people. He was insulting....period.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    There's a way to express your opinion without insulting a group of people. He was insulting....period.
    Oh gotcha. Like I said I didnt read it, but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Thanks for clearing things up.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    ya in your moms locker room.

Why does thread after thread have to turn in to "YO mama" crap?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I'm no fan of law enforcement, but the yo mama stuff is out of line.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    ya in your moms locker room.
    Since I'm new to this board just wondering is this like survivor where we get to vote off annoying people?
    Last edited by MASStermind; 10-18-2004 at 10:26 PM.

mandyandbobby is offline Junior Member
    i SEE YOUR MOTHER NEVER TAUGHT YOU MANNERS....YOU'RE WALKING ON A THIN LINE HERE KID
    Last edited by CutieFace; 10-18-2004 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mandyandbobby
    Hey commando barbi? Commando??? Woman dont fight in wars. Barbi.....surely not!!!!! I am really scared now! LMAO!!! I stiil smell bacon....but now.......with a hint of donut smell. LOL!
    Uh oh i see Cutieface.

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    if u guys paid attention to the threat it said the asshole cops not all cops, i don't have problems with all the task force, im sure theres nice cops out there. Now if banning me makes you feel better n bigger about yourself just like that cop then do it

see what you don't realize is that I don't have any feelings.....exp for someone on the internet..who thinks it's cool to talk about shooting cops....

I'm very h appy w/ myself thank you very much...obviously you're not w/ yourself,

Cops put their lives on the line for the rest of us.....and it's something I appreciate each and every day......

Cutie

No cop puts their self on the line for me.. and i would never call one either. They put their lives on the line for a paycheck, authority figure, and maybe some get pleasure of helping other.... i guess it could happen.

First of all I am not a kid! Secondly, we cannot express our opinions? But, commando has the power to just act the way she does? All I was doing is refering to cops as pigs and donut eaters. Think about it, whats the big deal? It is ok to insult woman by posting things like farting in there face during oral sex and commando telling jokes about men grabbing there penises and people doing overweight woman but, I compare a cop to bacon and say that I smell donuts too and it is a big deal?? Whats up with that? Maybe, this post needs to be taken to someone higher up than two girls on a power trip!

First of all I am not a kid! Secondly, we cannot express our opinions? But, commando has the power to just act the way she does? All I was doing is refering to cops as pigs and donut eaters. Think about it, whats the big deal? It is ok to insult woman by posting things like farting in there face during oral sex and commando telling jokes about men grabbing there penises and people doing overweight woman but, I compare a cop to bacon and say that I smell donuts too and it is a big deal?? Whats up with that? Maybe, this post needs to be taken to someone higher up than two girls on a power trip!
    You do have a point.

Personally i hate cops..period. Well most of them. Some are kewl when they are going the other way

Let me try it this way.......Cops in my opinion are men and woman on power trips, that due to the badge can be something that they arent, without the badge. They in some cases will plant drugs or other illegal items on you to set you up as described by another member. Let them act like they do when they are hiding behind the badge to people without the badge and see what happens. Most arent even in shape or even capable without there equipment on there belt. Again, due to people on power trips, this is solely my opinion. LMAO!

CutieFace Guest
    First of all I am not a kid! Secondly, !

sorry but you could've fooled me,

Cutie

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I can relate to having ill feelings towards cops. They put themselves in a bad position. There job is to catch people and restrain them. I have personally been beat when handcuffed. I have been mased while handcuffed. They did it because I gave them trouble before they could get cuffs on me. But another man trying to catch me should have no sympathy. Thats just a couple things.

Just for the record I like some cops. I have had them for workout partners and freinds. And they loved kicking peoples azz's.

Dont Ban me I love Cops...

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    You do have a point.

Personally i hate cops..period. Well most of them. Some are kewl when they are going the other way
    You and mandy are entitled to your opinions. Please don't feel the need to speak to me again....it won't hurt my feelings.

Generalize all you want. You sound like a young man that has had problems with the law, or an older man that never grew up. Either way, I have no need to justify my military service or my performance as a police officer to you. I have agreed that there are bad cops out there.....just like there are biggoted, racist, uneducated, and misinformed men .... but that doesn't mean that all men are jerks like you.

I am not out of shape, incompetent and certainly not crooked. I have my personal reasons for being a police officer which you couldn't even begin to understand and frankly you aren't worth the effort to explain it.

As with BigMike you are more than welcome to not speak to me in the future. And I would encourage you to relocate to another country were you too can live as free as you like. Since there are no laws in Iraq, that would be a good place to start.

As far as the other threads, if you don't like them, do what I do.....stay out of them. For that matter there are a lot of boards out there that would welcome someone with your attitude. I'd be happy to send you a few links!

Let me try it this way.......Cops in my opinion are men and woman on power trips, that due to the badge can be something that they arent, without the badge. They in some cases will plant drugs or other illegal items on you to set you up as described by another member. Let them act like they do when they are hiding behind the badge to people without the badge and see what happens. Most arent even in shape or even capable without there equipment on there belt. Again, due to people on power trips, this is solely my opinion. LMAO!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Gorila - the only reason you were pissed at that cop was because you broke the law - not once but TWICE!!!! and you got caught....not once but TWICE...in the SAME 10 min. You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are you? You didn't say bad things about that cop.....you generalized.
    My children do this, they get in trouble, and no matter what the situation it is always someone else’s fault. Half the time it is my fault for enforcing the rules, but hey they are children.

I guess it just takes age and wisdom for one to learn to take the responsibility for one's actions.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I was hoping to see more boobies

hahahaha!---- oh and cutie, grrrrrr! baby very grrrrr! i like it

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    abusing your power on the internet now are ya....lol bad cop.. no donut..

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA No donut

HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god i found a picture saying that hahahahahahha

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    This is not designed to be an attack on you cutie, or other cops in this board.

I HATE them. They have caused myself nothing but trouble, they think they are so powerful, thinking they are able to tell you how to do everything. They cause problems, dont solve em. Powertripping fools. They probably seize all the coke and dope and smoke it themselves. They spend more time trying to create more revenue than actually pursuing real criminals.

Now, im not black, i am of a dark complection. Most asians, blacks, "dark" or darker people round here get trouble.

There is something called "driving whilst black" and that happens all the time round here and its getting annoyinh.

I HATE COPS. YOU FAT DONUT EATING DUMB STUPID LOW S.A.T SCORING POWER HUNGRY EGOTISTICAL CRAP CAR DRIVING BICYCLE RIDING GUN HOLDING LOOSERS.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    thats the nastiest beer/steak/not worked out in 6 months titty i have ever seen in my life.

At least you can see something. How about we take it over from about one hundred feet back and talk about how big it is? Or maybe pretend like we are benching 500 with it? Would that make you more wiiling to suck on that nipple?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Barbi: As much as i agree with you due to your arguments and info being much more intelligent and realistic, I must say that these guys have every right to state there opinions and make there comments.... You shouldnt get upset over other peoples thoughts!!! thats what these posts are for-- to express your beliefs.... you agree???

I too had bad experiences w/ cops and also had the worst to say about them, BUT I realized, in the over-all picture cops/security are something this country thrives on and we would be a mess if they weren't around!!!

So what it comes down to for me is, there are good cops and there are bad cops out there.... deal with it, b/c to think about it, there is no such thing as a "group" of perfect people!!!!

It's always someone else's fault. Why would we want to take responsibility for our actions. It's easier to blame those that caught us doing what we weren't supposed to be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    My children do this, they get in trouble, and no matter what the situation it is always someone else’s fault. Half the time it is my fault for enforcing the rules, but hey they are children.

I guess it just takes age and wisdom for one to learn to take the responsibility for one's actions.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    It's always someone else's fault. Why would we want to take responsibility for our actions. It's easier to blame those that caught us doing what we weren't supposed to be doing.
    have you ever been caught doing something you werent supposed to be doing? hahaha

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    have you ever been caught doing something you werent supposed to be doing? hahaha

I can speak for myself, Yes several times....

Heavy -

Thanks for your reply. Actually...I'm not upset.

I could care less what they think....

but I'm also outspoken enough that Im not going to stand by and allow anyone to make generalizations about a group of people...I have a pretty consistent track record there...be it against men, women, races, etc.

Express your beliefs...just don't attack or make generalized statements. Why can't it be done without bacon or donut comments.

As I said before, I agree that there are bad apples out there. There are cops that joined because they like the power, and they abuse it. My department prefers to hire older, more mature and stable individuals (esp those like me with military experience) for the sole purpose of trying to avoid some of those pitfalls.

The sad fact is that the bad acts of a few, ruin the reputation of the masses. I see it in the Navy and the military as a whole EVERY DAY. The military personnel that are in trouble for abusing prisioners, reflect on all ... whether it's reality or not. When a female sailor lives in a less than moral way, all Navy women are sluts.

That is my argument. If you feel you were wronged by that PERSON, address the issue with that PERSON. NOT the general group. I was married to an abusive man.....I don't go around making comments that all men are abusive jerks....it was that PERSON. And....I took steps to correct the situation....rather than come in here and male bash.

Once again.......I could care less what these few think of me and my feelings could NEVER be hurt by what some person on the internet had to say to or about me.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Barbi: As much as i agree with you due to your arguments and info being much more intelligent and realistic, I must say that these guys have every right to state there opinions and make there comments.... You shouldnt get upset over other peoples thoughts!!! thats what these posts are for-- to express your beliefs.... you agree???

I too had bad experiences w/ cops and also had the worst to say about them, BUT I realized, in the over-all picture cops/security are something this country thrives on and we would be a mess if they weren't around!!!

So what it comes down to for me is, there are good cops and there are bad cops out there.... deal with it, b/c to think about it, there is no such thing as a "group" of perfect people!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    Hmmm once or twice. Got a couple speeding tickets....before I became a police officer.....and guess what...!!! I was speeding, I was wrong, I paid em and slowed my a$$ down.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Heavy -

Thanks for your reply. Actually...I'm not upset.

I could care less what they think....

but I'm also outspoken enough that Im not going to stand by and allow anyone to make generalizations about a group of people...I have a pretty consistent track record there...be it against men, women, races, etc.

Express your beliefs...just don't attack or make generalized statements. Why can't it be done without bacon or donut comments.

As I said before, I agree that there are bad apples out there. There are cops that joined because they like the power, and they abuse it. My department prefers to hire older, more mature and stable individuals (esp those like me with military experience) for the sole purpose of trying to avoid some of those pitfalls.

The sad fact is that the bad acts of a few, ruin the reputation of the masses. I see it in the Navy and the military as a whole EVERY DAY. The military personnel that are in trouble for abusing prisioners, reflect on all ... whether it's reality or not. When a female sailor lives in a less than moral way, all Navy women are sluts.

That is my argument. If you feel you were wronged by that PERSON, address the issue with that PERSON. NOT the general group. I was married to an abusive man.....I don't go around making comments that all men are abusive jerks....it was that PERSON. And....I took steps to correct the situation....rather than come in here and male bash.

Once again.......I could care less what these few think of me and my feelings could NEVER be hurt by what some person on the internet had to say to or about me.
    Nicely said Barbi!! I guess maybe b/c this forum lives on illegal aspects, that people think it/they would be "cool" to bash cops... I could name a hundred times when a cop hooked my a$$ up/let me go!!!! but nobody really brings anything up like that!!

As with BigMike you are more than welcome to not speak to me in the future. And I would encourage you to relocate to another country were you too can live as free as you like. Since there are no laws in Iraq, that would be a good place to start.
    !
    As for speaking to you, no problem. As for relocating, i think you will do well in Iraq.

I simply stated my opinion. As a police officer im sure you took it personal. Have fun in Iraq.

Its one thing to get into trouble when you know you are doing something wrong, it's another to be targeted by dirty cops. I never said that i do not respect the law.
    Last edited by BigMike J; 10-19-2004 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Nicely said Barbi!! I guess maybe b/c this forum lives on illegal aspects, that people think it/they would be "cool" to bash cops... I could name a hundred times when a cop hooked my a$$ up/let me go!!!! but nobody really brings anything up like that!!
    It's funny because before I started running, I had some preconceived notions about how business was done on the street and I was pleasantly suprised that the officers on the force here ... granted it's a small dept ... were more involved in educating rather than nailing. We spent all day Sat and Sun last weekend fingerprinting and photographing children for parents to keep in case, god forbid, their child is kidnapped. Try printing a baby LOL...it's no small task.

Just wish that some would realize that we are not all bad and not all out to bust everyone we come in contact with. Don't judge all by the acts of some.

First - I don't blame you for being upset about being targeted by dirty cops. It was WRONG. I didn't agree with their reasons...which I stated in the previous post.

Second - I didn't take anything you had to say personally .... you are entitled to your opinion. If we don't agree....we

If things are wrong with the system....why not try to take action to fix it..instead of just complaining about it.

I serve my country and my community because I feel it's the right thing to do. The commuity where I work as a police officer....when my daughter was in trouble...helped me. There were cops that worked with her rather than just throw her in juvi. When I was a kid and my COP father was beating the chit out of my mother....other cops stood up and stopped it. I'm a cop, not because I have a need to throw power around...but because I have life experiences that make me an asset to the force and the community. Because I want to work with kids that are at risk....and show them there is a better way and that there are cops that care....not that are just out to hassle them.

Again...nothing personal against you. You are the one that seems to have such negative feelings against people in my line of work....so it only stands to reason that you wouldn't want to speak with me.

As far as Iraq....I have volunteered for a 179 day trip to Iraq to support an operation....waiting to hear if I get to go. Thanks for thinking of me.

As for speaking to you, no problem. As for relocating, i think you will do well in Iraq.

I simply stated my opinion. As a police officer im sure you took it personal. Have fun in Iraq.

Its one thing to get into trouble when you know you are doing something wrong, it's another to be targeted by dirty cops. I never said that i do not respect the law.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    thats the nastiest beer/steak/not worked out in 6 months titty i have ever seen in my life.

Not quite as bad as that back pic you had as an avatar though

First - I don't blame you for being upset about being targeted by dirty cops. It was WRONG. I didn't agree with their reasons...which I stated in the previous post.

Second - I didn't take anything you had to say personally .... you are entitled to your opinion. If we don't agree....we

If things are wrong with the system....why not try to take action to fix it..instead of just complaining about it.

I serve my country and my community because I feel it's the right thing to do. The commuity where I work as a police officer....when my daughter was in trouble...helped me. There were cops that worked with her rather than just throw her in juvi. When I was a kid and my COP father was beating the chit out of my mother....other cops stood up and stopped it. I'm a cop, not because I have a need to throw power around...but because I have life experiences that make me an asset to the force and the community. Because I want to work with kids that are at risk....and show them there is a better way and that there are cops that care....not that are just out to hassle them.

Again...nothing personal against you. You are the one that seems to have such negative feelings against people in my line of work....so it only stands to reason that you wouldn't want to speak with me.

As far as Iraq....I have volunteered for a 179 day trip to Iraq to support an operation....waiting to hear if I get to go. Thanks for thinking of me.
    I apologise.. no hard feelings.

Good luck in Iraq, be safe.

Not sure if I will get to go....I'm one of 4 that volunteered for the assignment.

Thanks ... C.B.

I apologise.. no hard feelings.

Good luck in Iraq, be safe.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    if u guys paid attention to the threat it said the asshole cops not all cops, i don't have problems with all the task force, im sure theres nice cops out there. Now if banning me makes you feel better n bigger about yourself just like that cop then do it

uhhh yeah......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gorilla.......-leave-internet.jpg  

decadbal is offline Banned
    look at all this penis measuring, and we all knw mines the biggest.. nathan has nothing me DBL D..

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    uhhh yeah......
    LOL Oh I love that. I'm saving that one

Super Troopers..

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i need a double bacon cheeseburger.. its for a cop... lol love that move..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information