Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jeremy34 is offline Member

Girl problems....

Ok guys, this is a story, read carefully. Here it is:

My buddy and I both like 2 different hot chicks. Now we want to do this fair....My friend is very outgoing and feels confident with either girl, so he has left it up to me to decide which one I want. They're both just as hot, but he wants me to choose. So I'm gonna pick the one that I feel I have better odds with, but unlike my friend, who is (BigGenes), I am a little on the shy side, so my question is: What would you guys do to approach a girl, find out her interests, get to know her better, and finally, find out if she likes you......any help would be much appreciated. Guys who just thinks they're pimps need not respond lol.

Just so you guys know, here is a little background.

Girl #1....I'll call her Ab girl (because she teaches an ab class at the gym). I met her a while back and she constantly asked me to go to her ab class and seemed to be pretty flirtatious with me. My friend later met her in a club and hit on her while at the same time letting her know I was there and was interested in her, so basically she then knew both of us had an interest. Recently, she has been flirtatious with both of us, which leads us to believe she's just a flirt and is telling each one what he wants to hear.

Girl #2....Tanning girl (because she works at the place we both tan). In all honesty, I have more of an interest in this girl, but she is harder to read than a Hebrew novel. We both got the hots for her at about the same time, just as with Ab girl, so its the same situation. One day when I went to tan, a friend of hers was there and I could immediately tell she thought I was hot. This totally sucked because I like tanning girl, not her friend. Anyway....my friend asked her out before I did, but then she didn't call him back, so he gave up on her. My friend's sister is friends with tanning girl, and even better friends with her friend that liked me, so she kept trying to push me toward the friend. I agreed to call the friend and go out with her, but then I didn't, therefore I basically gave up on tanning girl because I knew her friend liked me and that girls usually don't go after guys that their friends like.

This brings us to the main dilemma. I really like tanning girl, and my friend told her I like her tonight.....She didn't respond in a way anyone could read on if she likes me or not, so I don't know what my chances are with her. He has put the ball in my court, asking me to choose one, so we can help each other out with which ever one we are going to try and get. We really have to decide in a day or two and make this pact, so this is my question.....How do I find out if I have a chance in hell with tanning girl? Should I ask her out now? Please help, my friend and I both need it lol.
    Last edited by Jeremy34; 10-23-2004 at 07:26 AM.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    The point of a first Date is to get to know the person, so just go straight up ask her what she is doing friday night.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy34
    Guys who just thinks they're pimps need not respond lol.
    There goes my offering!

~SC~

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    whats going to happen is that you're going to pick one, and then the normal reaction for him will be to realize that he wants that one...........i smell big fight

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a set up to me.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    dude this ones simple, tan girl you cant read, ab girl asked you to the gym. AB GIRL!!!!

bump

MASStermind is offline Banned
    Bang them both and the friend. Thats what I'd do. Then let your friend bang all 3 also.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    if you haven girl problems i feel bad for you son...i got 99 problems but a B!tch aint one!

Step it up, act super confident and **** which ever one you want. Dont let your friend steal the spotlight, girls love confidence. Girls also love what they cant have so dont be over aggresive make them want you and tease em a little....im such a master at playing women hahahahhahahah

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    And on the next episode of Days of our Life................................

decadbal is offline Banned
    u should let them pic..

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    There goes my offering!

~SC~

hahaha.

Dude don't be a pussy man. Girls like the badboy, if you want a girl like you try the library. If i were you and not very confident in my ability i would let the friend choose then once the other chick see's he likes her she'll have no choice but to settle for you.

Myself i don't want to be the one that the girl settles for.. fawk that ****.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    The first thing that catches my attention is the fact that you have friends telling these girls that you like them. No offence, but that is high school stuff bro. You need to let them know that yourself. Don't worry about what you talk to them about, just talk to them. Let them know that you are still around, but don't be in their face all the time and act too anxious. If either one of them is interested, they will let you know. Just look for the right sign and then go for it.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Ab girl is friendly and trying to expand her class. The oldest trick in the book for a woman in any type of sales is to flirt with the silly men.

Tanning chick would be the better option of the two but since your friend has already cast his line for you the only sure bet would be the friend

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    The point of a first Date is to get to know the person, so just go straight up ask her what she is doing friday night.
    Do you get much play dude? lol IMO the first date is for seeing how far she will let me go. If I get date one, its over, its locked up and said and done(lol). I talk alot on the phone with chicks and I am not going to ask out a girl that I know nothing about. I know making a good impression is a great thing for a first date, thats why you get to know them before asking them out. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    There goes my offering!

~SC~
    lol I don't care I am resonding anways. The friend he is talking about in his story(the other guy) is me.

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    whats going to happen is that you're going to pick one, and then the normal reaction for him will be to realize that he wants that one...........i smell big fight
    I know

Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    Sounds like a set up to me.
    Who is setting who up here? He saw one of them first, we both saw the other at a different time. Being the friend I am, he saw one first and I want them both, so I am letting him choose.

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    dude this ones simple, tan girl you cant read, ab girl asked you to the gym. AB GIRL!!!!
    **** you!!!I want abb girl. lol

bump
    Hey dude whats up. Oh BTW I want abb girl.

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    Bang them both and the friend. Thats what I'd do. Then let your friend bang all 3 also.
    Wait a min, thats not fair. I should at least get to bang one of them first. Then the other 2

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    if you haven girl problems i feel bad for you son...i got 99 problems but a B!tch aint one!
    Oh your Mr. Cool now aren't you! lol BTW that song blows goat nuts.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i don't play game or think too much

a simple introduction works well for me. take it from there as it goes. no one likes to be "hit on" and it is insanely obvious to girls what you are doing. if you are sincerely interested say hello and see where it goes. no need to overthink. be yourself and be a gentleman. holy **** did i say that?

Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    Step it up, act super confident and **** which ever one you want. Dont let your friend steal the spotlight, girls love confidence. Girls also love what they cant have so dont be over aggresive make them want you and tease em a little....im such a master at playing women hahahahhahahah
    Not all girls. IMO abb girl seems really straight forward in going after what she wants. Tan girl is more of the quiet unreadble type. Tan girl seems like the type of girl that would want what she can't have and abb girl seems like the type that would want what ever she wants. Oh and the only way jerm can be more confident than me is if he is wasted. And we can arrange that.

Quote Originally Posted by as-addicted
    And on the next episode of Days of our Life................................
    ITS GENERAL HOSPITAL JERK OFF, GET IT RIGHT! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    u should let them pic..
    Yea thats a great idea. Lets call them over and tell them to pick. lol we think abb girl likes us both and tan girl won't give a ****ing opinion, so there in lies the delemma.

ok...

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Not all girls. IMO abb girl seems really straight forward in going after what she wants. Tan girl is more of the quiet unreadble type. Tan girl seems like the type of girl that would want what she can't have and abb girl seems like the type that would want what ever she wants. Oh and the only way jerm can be more confident than me is if he is wasted. And we can arrange that.
    well apparantly we have two confident out going people here and two reserved people. mix it up and one of you out going guys go with the reserved girl and vice versa, because two shy people together are going to drown quickly tryint to merely hold a conversation. which everyone of you is shy i would feed off of the confident one during the four way conversation. let him set the tone and you will relax. never worry about what the next thing to say is or you are not paying attention to what is being said at the moment by the girl. ****, if all else faisl just get drunk and nail these chicks for god sake

well ding ding ding

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Yea thats a great idea. Lets call them over and tell them to pick. lol we think abb girl likes us both and tan girl won't give a ****ing opinion, so there in lies the delemma.
    tan girl loses and abb girl get's a threesome

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    hahaha.

Dude don't be a pussy man. Girls like the badboy, if you want a girl like you try the library. If i were you and not very confident in my ability i would let the friend choose then once the other chick see's he likes her she'll have no choice but to settle for you.

Myself i don't want to be the one that the girl settles for.. fawk that ****.
    I wouldn't mind choosing. **** I wish we knew these chicks better and had pics of them, that way you guys could see how hot these girls really are. Oh and not all girls like bad boys, sorry to burst your bubble, I have had to play the nice guy for a chick more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    The first thing that catches my attention is the fact that you have friends telling these girls that you like them. No offence, but that is high school stuff bro. You need to let them know that yourself. Don't worry about what you talk to them about, just talk to them. Let them know that you are still around, but don't be in their face all the time and act too anxious. If either one of them is interested, they will let you know. Just look for the right sign and then go for it.
    OK dude. Let me lay it on you like this. I have set up my boy jerm a ton of times. His problem is starting the convo, wants its started he is all good. So you may think its highschool shlt, but he gets play and thats all that matters.

He has done your advice already and nothing has panned out. The guy can talk, its just making the first move is his problem. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Ab girl is friendly and trying to expand her class. The oldest trick in the book for a woman in any type of sales is to flirt with the silly men.

Tanning chick would be the better option of the two but since your friend has already cast his line for you the only sure bet would be the friend
    How have I already cast my line? I am confused. Oh I am the other guy And I agree with the ab girl thing a little, but she is just so **** hot.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc

a simple introduction works well for me. take it from there as it goes. no one likes to be "hit on" and it is insanely obvious to girls what you are doing. if you are sincerely interested say hello and see where it goes. no need to overthink. be yourself and be a gentleman. holy **** did i say that?
    He tried that and is still trying that. We need a quick fix here and I want to know which one is cool for me to ask out so as not to hurt a friendship. So I am interested in an answer too.

well apparantly we have two confident out going people here and two reserved people. mix it up and one of you out going guys go with the reserved girl and vice versa, because two shy people together are going to drown quickly tryint to merely hold a conversation. which everyone of you is shy i would feed off of the confident one during the four way conversation. let him set the tone and you will relax. never worry about what the next thing to say is or you are not paying attention to what is being said at the moment by the girl. ****, if all else faisl just get drunk and nail these chicks for god sake
    Well he is shy at first. But the dude has no problem once he gets to know a girl. His last GF was outgoing as hell and they had a great relationship until she cheated on him and he dumped her ass. I think he would be good with either one, I just want him to choose already. They are both hot as hell.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    this is a cluster fukk waiting to happen.. keep us posted!

I would be down for that.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    this is a cluster fukk waiting to happen.. keep us posted!
    We will keep everyone up to date, stay online for more news as me and jerm are about to venture off to the gym where we............. might see ab girl, and then.............to the tanning place where we just might.......... see the tan girl!

Just so you guys know, here is a little background.

Girl #1....I'll call her Ab girl (because she teaches an ab class at the gym). I met her a while back and she constantly asked me to go to her ab class and seemed to be pretty flirtatious with me. My friend later met her in a club and hit on her while at the same time letting her know I was there and was interested in her, so basically she then knew both of us had an interest. Recently, she has been flirtatious with both of us, which leads us to believe she's just a flirt and is telling each one what he wants to hear.

Girl #2....Tanning girl (because she works at the place we both tan). In all honesty, I have more of an interest in this girl, but she is harder to read than a Hebrew novel. We both got the hots for her at about the same time, just as with Ab girl, so its the same situation. One day when I went to tan, a friend of hers was there and I could immediately tell she thought I was hot. This totally sucked because I like tanning girl, not her friend. Anyway....my friend asked her out before I did, but then she didn't call him back, so he gave up on her. My friend's sister is friends with tanning girl, and even better friends with her friend that liked me, so she kept trying to push me toward the friend. I agreed to call the friend and go out with her, but then I didn't, therefore I basically gave up on tanning girl because I knew her friend liked me and that girls usually don't go after guys that their friends like.

This brings us to the main dilemma. I really like tanning girl, and my friend told her I like her tonight.....She didn't respond in a way anyone could read on if she likes me or not, so I don't know what my chances are with her. He has put the ball in my court, asking me to choose one, so we can help each other out with which ever one we are going to try and get. We really have to decide in a day or two and make this pact, so this is my question.....How do I find out if I have a chance in hell with tanning girl? Should I ask her out now? Please help, my friend and I both need it lol.
    Tan girl, b/c I think I have a better shot with abb girl. Either way I honestly think I can get either one. But ab girl would be easier. Personally they're hottness is equal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information