dynamike is offline Associate Member

Just when U think...

MAn oh man...Im thinking IM having a great day hit 420 on the bench on monday...repped out 225 for 23...i weigh about 230..so this is sweet right?...well for me... Big bench contest next sat...IM not kidding 6 guys come in and all of them are jacked...all six bench over 405...impressive...then one guy hits 480...then ...another cat hits 585!!!....Well as the story started ...just when you think you got it licked...theres always someone around the corner too show you how much further you have to go....

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    true... there are some BIG mo-fo's out there... 585 is a stout press fo sure.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    just today a dude who i never seen before at my college gym came down and rocked 445lbs 3 times.....i was doin flet as well on the other bench and i did not get up to that level....that made me mad as hell becasue he was a fat slob who is most likely natural..........

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    just today a dude who i never seen before at my college gym came down and rocked 445lbs 3 times.....i was doin flet as well on the other bench and i did not get up to that level....that made me mad as hell becasue he was a fat slob who is most likely natural..........
    We have a fat slob like that to I think every gym has one this guy at my gym is about 5'3 and 260 and puts up 385 on incline for reps.....what the Fvck.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    585 ****! i have a big bench contest sat also. i am weighting in at 230 and i am going to try 420. we will see. i have hit 400 but i think with the crowd i will get a little more.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    We have a fat slob like that to I think every gym has one this guy at my gym is about 5'3 and 260 and puts up 385 on incline for reps.....what the Fvck.
    a f*cking madness i tell u......

U using a shirt Nathan?...wraps and a belt...you may be good for more..specially with people there....anychance your bench contest is in Jersey?

i dont have a shirt. i tried a friends on but it was to small. i am thinking abotu getting one in the future. my contest at my university in illinois. i am not going to use anything this time. gloves are not allowed so i was going to get wrist wraps but put it off to long. you think a belt would be worth anything?

I ahvent been using anything either...but everyone uses a belt ..either psychological..or it really helps with the additional support any edge is an edge...wraps would be good to get its not too late for them...good luck!!!!

i dont have a good sporting goods store around here. so i would have to order them. i just got some inzer knee wraps and they are great so i was going to get the wrist wraps too. but it takes about a week to get here so i am sol!!!! i might try a belt but i have never used one before and i dont want to fvck anything up. how many lifts do you get and what are you going to try??

and good luck to you too

Not sure If im going to compete now...my 420 aint going to win anything...lol....at best with a shirt, wraps, belt, crowd and my ego on the line 440....maybe...if i do enter it will be 405, 420, 440...but like i said those boys came in and showed me i got some work to do!!....a strict 585?...Yikes!!

Thread Information