Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation WTF is in my Arm... Someone help!

Im worried bcs I did two injections last week one in my left delt and one in my right... the left one felt a bit sore after inject and sore for 3 days like normal... but the right felt funny while injecting but wasnt sore until a day after... now its been sore for 5 days but only when I move it and when I feel the muscle it feels like there is a hard "thing" from the point of injection (exactly as shown on spotinjections) to halfway down the bicep, touching the side of the bicep but its on the outer part of my arm. Did I miss and do something wrong. The "thing" thats there is about 2 inches wide by 4 1/2 inches long. im really worried I was just starting my cycle this was my second inject. I stopped until I can fiqure out what I did wrong.

Im really really worried bros... oh yeah and I did aspirate I saw what looked like bubbles so I aspirated, it was harder to aspirate and if I remember right I think the needle might of slipt while injecting could it have dislodged and injected sub-cutaneous and thats what this is?

Thanks for any help bros,
    Angelis

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Im worried bcs I did two injections last week one in my left delt and one in my right... the left one felt a bit sore after inject and sore for 3 days like normal... but the right felt funny while injecting but wasnt sore until a day after... now its been sore for 5 days but only when I move it and when I feel the muscle it feels like there is a hard "thing" from the point of injection (exactly as shown on spotinjections) to halfway down the bicep, touching the side of the bicep but its on the outer part of my arm. Did I miss and do something wrong. The "thing" thats there is about 2 inches wide by 4 1/2 inches long. im really worried I was just starting my cycle this was my second inject. I stopped until I can fiqure out what I did wrong.

Im really really worried bros... oh yeah and I did aspirate I saw what looked like bubbles so I aspirated, it was harder to aspirate and if I remember right I think the needle might of slipt while injecting could it have dislodged and injected sub-cutaneous and thats what this is?

Thanks for any help bros,
    Angelis
    ....sounds like a subcutaneous hematoma (bleeding under the skin). Some warm compresses will help break this up. If you have some bruising over the site in a few days that will verify that that is what this is. Don't get too worried - if you are still alive and breathing it can't be that serious.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i agree with bob

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    Don't get too worried - if you are still alive and breathing it can't be that serious.
    Theres my point.... I dont wanna wait wait till im Dead and/or not breathing to make sure im ok.

All I know is im not injecting again till this is gone im gonna try the hot compress bcs this is bothering me... just wondering what caused the bleeding.

I was just a little worried bcs it traveled from injection sit halfway down my arm within 5 days it was freekin me out.

Thanks Bro I appreciate it

oh yeah and 5 days no bruising... is that a good sign or bad sign?

I just was looking through the related links that show up at the bottom... I found a guy with the exact same symtoms as me so im a little less worried bcs his went away after a while... just incase though im gonna take some antibiotics and painkillers the doctor gave me for migraines... they do the same thing in the whole body bcs ive seen family take them for similar reasons. heres the link of the other guy just for a read in case anyone else experiences this!

wtf...arm is turning purple and hurts when i move it

Thread Information