Thread: Forums

tubbytank is offline Associate Member

Forums

Anyone know where I can get a good free forum program, such as this AR Forum, for use in website???????????????

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    phpbb is pretty easy to use. you need a sql database though. where do you intent to host the forum?

OR

you could get one of them free ones which is hosted else where, but it will be made to a specific design and will have alot of advertisments on it.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    hmm i am sure you can get free ones, just am too lazy to google search at the moment lol. Now that's lazy.....

Umm I would get someone lese to host it, not me. One's for me, the others for a company I work for.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you can get one from download.com on trial. Then all you do is go to astalivista.com and get a free seriel number or key for it. Thats where I get most my programs from

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Guys the ARE free, go to phpbb.com You will need basic php knowledge to set it up, but its easy enough to do.

There is also lots of addons you can get for them too, like games, and the ability to change it into a portal.

go to http://www.impact106fm.com

thats a portal, using phpbb as the forums and for the layout. the layout is a mix of mc-system and phpbb

Thread Information