Thread: hey Ttuprincess

clchase is offline Female Member

hey Ttuprincess

What happened with your back??? I am having some problems with mine, also, and saw a chirporactor on Friday. Hope all is well with you.

ttuPrincess Guest
    i have a n over esagurated curvature of the spine and over compensated for it and ened up tearing a muscle in my back and in my glute... no squats for me or deads... SUCKS!!!! ASS!!!!

gotta go to the chiropractor 2 days aweek to try to reajust my spine

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Chiropractors can work magic. Good luck with it all TTU hope everything works out for the best.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Good luck ttu....I hope it all works out for you.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    i have a n over esagurated curvature of the spine and over compensated for it and ened up tearing a muscle in my back and in my glute... no squats for me or deads... SUCKS!!!! ASS!!!!

Scoliosis? (sp*?) I have that too. My lower vertibra curve to the left. It makes me get un-even pumps doing deads and squats in my lower back. It does suck ass. Maybe in six months or so you can be back in the squat rack and dead lift platform. Good luck, and take it easy.

90redlx is offline Junior Member
    Be carefull, If your spine is curved(Scoliosis) it rarely can be fixed without sugery. I know because i had/have it. I had a 60deg curve to the right side in the middle of my spine. They had to put two titanium rods on either side of my spine.

Mine ain't that bad. It's a slight curve

clchase is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess

Princess, me too! Its not scoliosis (although I do have a teeny touch of that) but an actual overcurvature of the natural lumbar curve. Mine is 50% over normal, chiropractor told me that at 10% you start to see clinicla signs. I alsoo have something called spondylolisthesis...
    http://www.orthoinfo.org/fact/thr_re...category=Spine
    which is more worrisome. We have more xrays pending and I have to go back Monday to see where to go from there. Years of gymnastics and now weights may have something to do with it. I am a full grade I, which means my L5 is 25% slipped under the S1. I am headed to gym now to do trriceps and some low/no impact cardio, thats after doing all my leaves in my yard yesterday and then goign into work for an emergancy surgery, I was in quite a bit of pain after those things. So, I am taking it easy today.
    Let me know how your adjustments are going.

ttuPrincess Guest
    clchase... mine seems to be from years of dance and lifting...

the doc told me i have a "cheerleader curve"...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    OH girl........sorry to hear that. Bad timing!!! keep up with the therapy...and keep training what you can. I pulled a hamstring once and didn't train for a while and wow did that mess me up.

Keep us up to date!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

I believe forward/backward curvature is called Kiaphosis (sp*?) lateral curvature is called scoliosis. My freind had both. As a teen he had three rods put in his spine. Made him grow three inches. He said it was very expensive. Still paying for it. Very painful. Hates needles now with a passion. Massive scaring. But it looks cool.

Thread Information