Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    Prison is just a free gym membership guys.

A.A.

Thats a positive way of thinking your going to jail!

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
    No I am not a racist inbred hick. I believe Jesus was an African therefore black, so don't even take that road.
    You just opened up a potential can of worms...

I guess all jews/arabs are black ? You do know that Jesus was not born in Africa - technically if he was born in Asia and I kid you not .

Look at the features of the people who live in jerusalem - look at the features of the israelis/jews and arabs . Jesus was supposedly a descendant of David thus of Noble Blood and his origins can be traced directly back to Adam .

" old school " orthodox judaism forbad breeding outside of one's station ( Race and religion ) . early jews who took caanite( or gentile ) women into there homes were shunned and likely - this practice held true even when the jews were hosility taken over by the Egyptains and the Babylonians and this practice is the only reason the jews still exist - it kept them from being assimilated by their neighbors .

Basically , all of this is saying Early jews probably look similar to the orthodox jews of today because they often do not have inter-racial relationships ( I know this does not always hold true ) so I think its fair to say jesus resembled the palestinian and israeli people who inhabit israel today .

Arabs and jews in my opinion are not white , nor are they black. Science dubs israelis and arabs to be white , but I view them as their own people and race .

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Judging by your avatar that's not all your going for
    someone changed it on me... (ron im guessing)

If i may ask, how long has it been like that??

ANd now its back 2 normal.. hehe

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by .45Caliber
    Ok, it makes sense now!! I think I even asked if cum was complete protein. You answered my question. Thank you..... hah
    i'm browsing the lounge from my sis' cellphone.Technology rocks... &this thread's STILL GHEY as HELL!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys find it offensive that he would say that a good portion of the Big guys he was seeing was Black??? Man this board is way to politically correct !!!!!

When I was in middle school I went to a all black school. The population of white kids there was about 5%. I had gym with all these kids. At 13 y/o some of these kids where allready 6 foot +++ with like size 14+ shoes. They grow rather well naturally. They can generally grow faster than a white person in the gym while maintaining good body fat %...

I guess Im a racist as well. Sorry guys!!!!

Syndicate is offline Associate Member

R E S P E C T O P I N I O N S ?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Did this idiot crew join together?

We have Masstermind, you've been here for 2 months and managed to piss off several people. And you have Syndicate and Peanut Butter also with the same join date backing you up.

Hmmm... someone do an IP check. I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 were the same idiot.

Maybe you should join the club! Apparently you're cut out for the position. You claim rasicm, and bluntly disrespect others. I've never talked of you or about you and look at your childish remarks.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    OK bro most guys in the prison you see that are huge are big black guys. Black guys are huge to being with and for some reason their bodies take any crap you put in it and turn it into muscle. To top that off they also have an extra bone in their foot that also helps.
    LOLLOLOLOLL thats the funniest sh!t i have read EVER........

the best part of all is that it isnt funny... its probably the dumbest thing i've ever heard....LOLLOLL

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    someone changed it on me... (ron im guessing)

If i may ask, how long has it been like that??

ANd now its back 2 normal.. hehe
    Not that long. Just noticed it today. Good to see your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    You just opened up a potential can of worms...

I guess all jews/arabs are black ? You do know that Jesus was not born in Africa - technically if he was born in Asia and I kid you not .

Look at the features of the people who live in jerusalem - look at the features of the israelis/jews and arabs . Jesus was supposedly a descendant of David thus of Noble Blood and his origins can be traced directly back to Adam .

" old school " orthodox judaism forbad breeding outside of one's station ( Race and religion ) . early jews who took caanite( or gentile ) women into there homes were shunned and likely - this practice held true even when the jews were hosility taken over by the Egyptains and the Babylonians and this practice is the only reason the jews still exist - it kept them from being assimilated by their neighbors .

Basically , all of this is saying Early jews probably look similar to the orthodox jews of today because they often do not have inter-racial relationships ( I know this does not always hold true ) so I think its fair to say jesus resembled the palestinian and israeli people who inhabit israel today .

Arabs and jews in my opinion are not white , nor are they black. Science dubs israelis and arabs to be white , but I view them as their own people and race .
    Hey you cottonheadedninnymungins take this to the political/religion forum. The dude just made a statement to add some validity to what he was saying about not being racist, and you start this crap.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    I've said what I need to say. I'm done with this thread and this board. I hate intolerance. You wont ever be seeing another post from me.
    Oh thank heaven.............

May lightning hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

~SC~

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Oh thank heaven.............

May lightning hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

~SC~
    That rhymed, his talents are endless!

Thanks!

~SC~

gya321 is offline Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Go swole. So whens the album dropping?

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    His inspiration must have came from EMINEM.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    ran into this huge guy once (almost 300lbs), 6'5". he talked about just getting out of prison. it was a while b4 i realized that i had seen this guy around b4, he had been the skinny neighborhood junke, 180lbs, a few years ago. he had gained over a hundred pounds in prison, just lifting and working in the kitchen. life ain't fair!
    Without a doubt these guys get huge... but it gets me thinking whether supplementation and general views on nutrition are overrated. When I'm off I eat around 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight each day and a slew of supplements. So whey, creatine, glutamine, tribulus, tongkat, etc,etc. All those supplements and food add up quick making this one expensive sport to play. I wonder if all that is needed though. I guess my question is: are supplements over-rated seeing that inmates seem to do this without even the bare essentials.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Without a doubt these guys get huge... but it gets me thinking whether supplementation and general views on nutrition are overrated. When I'm off I eat around 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight each day and a slew of supplements. So whey, creatine, glutamine, tribulus, tongkat, etc,etc. All those supplements and food add up quick making this one expensive sport to play. I wonder if all that is needed though. I guess my question is: are supplements over-rated seeing that inmates seem to do this without even the bare essentials.
    That is an insanely good question. There's not doubt I notice results when all the supps are in line, but that may very well be mistaking an effect for a cause to attribute that specifically to any increased gains.

I guess there are only two logical conclusions:
    1. these guys who get big and ripped eating only three times per day and getting about .33 grams of protein per pound of LBM would be on the olympia stage or close to it if they go their act together
    2. The supps and careful eating schedules are more than a little bit over emphasized.

Either one is depressing to some degree.

slob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    Prison is just a free gym membership guys.

A.A.
    at taxpayers expense

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Depressing to say the least!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    That is an insanely good question. There's not doubt I notice results when all the supps are in line, but that may very well be mistaking an effect for a cause to attribute that specifically to any increased gains.

I guess there are only two logical conclusions:
    1. these guys who get big and ripped eating only three times per day and getting about .33 grams of protein per pound of LBM would be on the olympia stage or close to it if they go their act together
    2. The supps and careful eating schedules are more than a little bit over emphasized.

genetics my friends.... possible that some bros came from environments that created slightly higher natural test level production

Trainhard is offline Junior Member
    Other than the garbage of this thread that a few members had going this is the most interesting thread i have ever came across..

Supps = over rated would be my guess. But yes depressing.

and oh yeah.. LOL @ the guy who said 'going to jail is a free gym membership'

(can the mods take the time to clean this post up and get it down to maybe 10 posts that were actually on the topic, i think this one will be a keeper that needs to be bumped for a long time to come) Can ya clean it up mods?

training techniques plays the biggest role!!

i know that in the penn for the majority of the lifters, there is no back day chest day arm day shoulder day, (2 body part splits) or anything close to that

you lift every body part every day and take off sunday to grow.. and when you are not on the weights you sit in your cell and do pushups, pullups, and situps constantly through the days.

Makes ya wonder..
    Last edited by Trainhard; 11-27-2004 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainhard

(can the mods take the time to clean this post up and get it down to maybe 10 posts that were actually on the topic, i think this one will be a keeper that needs to be bumped for a long time to come) Can ya clean it up mods?

~SC~

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Other than the garbage of this thread that a few members had going this is the most interesting thread i have ever came across..

Supps = over rated would be my guess. But yes depressing.

and oh yeah.. LOL @ the guy who said 'going to jail is a free gym membership'

Yeah...I'll get right on that

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Yeah...I'll get right on that

lets all laugh at how we manage our board. Sound good guys??

training techniques plays the biggest role!!

i know that in the penn for the majority of the lifters, there is no back day chest day arm day shoulder day, (2 body part splits) or anything close to that

you lift every body part every day and take off sunday to grow.. and when you are not on the weights you sit in your cell and do pushups, pullups, and situps constantly through the days.

Makes ya wonder..
    how do you know? is this the jail program followed by everyone in jail?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    genetics my friends.... possible that some bros came from environments that created slightly higher natural test level production
    which would mean #1 is the correct answer - these guys are genetic freaks who would be at a close to pro level if their supplementation and diet were in order.

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    how do you know? is this the jail program followed by everyone in jail?

hence the word MAJORITY in bold in my post.. and i know from my father who is an ex bodybuilder now part of the pennitentiary system..
    tough guy

hence the word MAJORITY in bold in my post.. and i know from my father who is an ex bodybuilder now part of the pennitentiary system..
    tough guy
    no hard feelings bro... its just an interesting observation thats all.. if i had an hour to work out... i think i'd concentrate on individual muscle groups a day

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information