Thread: alis daughter..

decadbal is offline Banned

alis daughter..

on a commercial for the history channed a min ago, i saw one about rich famous ppl, and cassius clays daughter said he was the most famous man in the world, besides jesus... im just wondering if that bitch is retard or what, maybe she took a blow to the head.. hes might be the most famous draft dodging coward, but thats about it...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    ya id say that hoe is definetly smokin crack. i have never considered ali as a super athlete, actually i could care less about the guy.

by the way the history channel rocks! just finished watching band of brothers and hitler's lost book.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    on a commercial for the history channed a min ago, i saw one about rich famous ppl, and cassius clays daughter said he was the most famous man in the world, besides jesus... im just wondering if that bitch is retard or what, maybe she took a blow to the head.. hes might be the most famous draft dodging coward, but thats about it...
    I guess he felt that if America does not love him then why should he fight for her.

I think i might have been bitter too if i was an african american in a country that hated me.

as far as famous goes..shiet

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I guess he felt that if America does not love him then why should he fight for her.

I think i might have been bitter too if i was an african american in a country that hated me.

as far as famous goes..shiet
    come on.... you seriously dont believe that shiit do u. hes a rich black boxer, and was then. you dont see the poor black ppl whining or changing there name... dont be a fool

and thats a pretty dumb and assumptious statement to say that during the 60s that american hated black ppl..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    and thats a pretty dumb and assumptious statement to say that during the 60s that american hated black ppl..
    hypothetical. I don't know what happend in those days. All i can say is that's how i would react.

well our country is gettin ****tier and ****tier bc of ppl like him, he want the fruits of it, but refuse to defend it.. so i hope whatever country takes this one over, kills those cowards first.

By the way my statement was based on a docu i seen. i know it holds no water.

But seriously how would you feel. Poor bubba got shot

I would like to hear from on of the older bros on the board. Do we even have any?

that are from that era.. not sure..

Thread Information