Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    Cool, I am about to check that site out, and see when they are, what kinda weapons do you use? rifles or large pistols?....Alex
    both hahaha, shotguns also. 12ga. 3inc magnums., .444 marlins, 45-70 marlin, 44 magnums. some people use 357s but i would go with a 44. i carried my .45 on my leg but thats mainly b/c it was so thick where i was at it couldnt swing my gun around at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    it opens up 2 times a year, the days are diff just about the same time tho..www.ncwildlife.org
    **** it looks like I just missed the bear seasons for this year, and the boar season also

Peace
    Alex

decadbal is offline Banned
    44mag or 357.. no reason to hump a rifle around at night..

Ahh, I didnt knwo you went at night, that makes it even more interesting.

Peace
    Alex

44mag or 357.. no reason to hump a rifle around at night..
    night?? i dont hunt at night for something that can hunt me hahaha. i do carry a side arm though for the quick draw mcgraw situations

lol youll do most of your catching right when it gets dark and the suns coming up

lol youll do most of your catching right when it gets dark and the suns coming up
    in nc you cant have a loaded gun hunting bear before daybreak right? that was what the game warden told us

yea i think so, we dont go till its dark anyway, ive never been hunting in the day time for bears..lol ive been walkin out of the woods in the monring with the sun coming up, but neverhunted..lol

yea i think so, we dont go till its dark anyway, ive never been hunting in the day time for bears..lol ive been walkin out of the woods in the monring with the sun coming up, but neverhunted..lol
    um if you get caught thats jail time, and up 10,000$ fine you poacher hahahahaha

Oh, there goes my childhood dream of bear hunting with Deca ...

Nah, but really, you always do it like that? Is it really illegal?

Peace
    Alex

i dont know, we just always hunt at night, everyone around ther edoes..

i dont know, we just always hunt at night, everyone around ther edoes..
    hahaha yeah its illegal, very illegal.. dont get caught bro! they are harsh when it comes to bears and turkeys in n.c very harsh!!

well if we were to get caught, then im sure we would say we are coon hunting..lol

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Ha ha, Decadbol and Hung-Solo.....I'll school both of you dicksmokers...both of your brains combined and you still couldnt comprehend my thread and even give a good answer.

I have had close encounters with bears and many other wild animals, I do mountian, kayak guideing in Alaska in the summers.

Ya I know my avatar is bad ass... b---h, dont playa hate. I aint gon say nothin bout yours cuz it actually is cool (Hung Solo)
    Decadbol just looks like a nasty case of hemeroids. lol!!!!

That still dont change the fact that I can whupp both your asses at the same time.
    Decadbol im gonna call you maria, Hung-solo I'll call you suzie, and both of you fags can call me DADDY!!!

Once weve got that established, I'll bend both of yall backwards and make you kiss your own a-holes, then I'll have the bear you were trying to shoot at chase you.

It'll be a nice picture to post on this forum, both of yall, bent backwards with your heads up your asses (courtesy of me) holding hands and prancing away from the bear like two little fairy fagots! lol!!!!!!!!!!!

All kidding aside, I hope the game warden busts the s--t out of your asses!!!

Dont worry I aint takeing it personal. I consider the source before I get mad about anything someone said. No worries here

..all in good fun!!

Peace
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 12-21-2004 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    Ha ha, Decadbol and Hung-Solo.....I'll school both of you dicksmokers...both of your brains combined and you still couldnt comprehend my thread and even give a good answer.

I have had close encounters with bears and many other wild animals, I do mountian, kayak guideing in Alaska in the summers.

Ya I know my avatar is bad ass... b---h, dont playa hate. I aint gon say nothin bout yours cuz it actually is cool (Hung Solo)

That still dont change the fact that I can whupp both your asses at the same time.
    Decadbol im gonna call you maria, Hung-solo I'll call you suzie, and both of you fags can call me DADDY!!!

Once weve got that established, I'll bend both of yall backwards and make you kiss your own a-holes, then I'll have the bear you were trying to shoot at chase you.

It'll be a nice picture to post on this forum, both of yall, bent backwards with your heads up your asses (courtesy of me) holding hands and prancing away from the bear like two little fairy fagots! lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry I aint takeing it personal. I consider the source before I get mad about anything someone said. No worries here

..all in good fun!!

Peace
    im thinkin your a retard..who can type

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Ph. I'm a little bewildered at your last post. Tell me your just really bad at cracking jokes before talking about DB and Hung like that?.

bc we are sweet fellas dammit..

..all in good fun!!

Peace
    BAhahahahahahaha... that is some funny **** man.. but if i had to vote on the gayest japanese chinese or whatever cartoon avatar, you topped it hahahahahahaha woop both of our asses huh?? you might would want to do a background check on deca there big guy. i dont think you would live through it. as for me i can hold my own. ...ooohhh you are a kayak guide on a pond in alaska! you must be a big man! experienced in the art of asswhipping i presume? pfft
    Last edited by hung-solo; 12-21-2004 at 01:06 PM.

bc we are sweet fellas dammit..
    tell em D!! i hug you to death you sumbitch!

jonnytour is offline Member
    WOW! That kid must have some big hairy stones if he knows who he is dealing with. I have been deer hunting a few times. My grandfather goes every year on his own property. He is like practically blind and can still outshoot me!! Sad ain't it? My younger brothers go every year with him. It's a great time. I always enjoy going out hunting. Nice to get outside and spend time with the family and the boys. If you get a few shots off all the better. We usually butcher the deer ourselves and package it as well. Vennison(sp) makes sopme good eatin!!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I'm just messin for the most part.
    I didnt put much into those jokes.
    I do think that poaching is wrong though.
    And Guiding is what I do in the summer buddy,

and ya, dont lie to yourself about knowing how to fight, there is no doubt in my mind..it would be to easy.
    I'm not even gona tell you why cuz its not even worth it, lets just leave it at that!

I was just stating my opinion and you guys wanted to take it up another notch!
    shouldnt of even bothered.

I'm just messin for the most part.
    I didnt put much into those jokes.
    I do think that poaching is wrong though.
    And Guiding is what I do in the summer buddy,

and ya, dont lie to yourself about knowing how to fight, there is no doubt in my mind..it would be to easy.
    I'm not even gona tell you why cuz its not even worth it, lets just leave it at that!

I was just stating my opinion and you guys wanted to take it up another notch!
    shouldnt of even bothered.
    its all good. no worries here. for the record i dont poach and i am very by the book kind of guy when it comes to hunting. rules are there for a reason.. now deca i dont know, but i am sure he follows the rules too. hahaha i am assuming that he does.

u have to be 16

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    WOW! That kid must have some big hairy stones if he knows who he is dealing with.
    Ya I do have big stones,
    and I can back it up, HUNG seems to be getting the idea..looks like things are cooling down

decdbol is just an idiot "me big" "me think strong" "me smash"
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 12-21-2004 at 01:49 PM.

Ya I do have big stones,
    and I can back it up, HUNG seems to be getting the idea..looks like things are cooling down

keep diggin billy jack

jonnytour is offline Member
    Ya I do have big stones,

I would suggest NOT trying this. Not a great way to make an impression...especially with a respected member of the board like Decca! Just my $0.02. I would realy suggest NOT calling people idiots!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Well thats fine, I dont mean any harm. Like I said Hung-solo figured it out.

I dont care who he is or who any one is for that matter, if someone is gona flame me then they better prepared to get some back!
    If he cant handle it, then he shouldnt have flamed in the first place.

You cant say that this wasnt in the least bit funny though.... come on

u may wanna go back up and see who started runnin off at the mouth first there toby

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I posted my opinion, and everyone is titled to their own opinion, you took it from there,
    enough of this he said she said bullsht.

Whatever dude dont get your panties in a bundle...forget about it!!!

PEACE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information