Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Me on Vacation

jonnytour is offline Member
    Welcome back! I was wondering why I haven't seen you on here for a while. Good to have you back.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Thanks...I wish I could say it's good to be back home....but now I have to deal with EMPTY BED syndrome . Sucks when you get used to that nice warm body next to you.....sigh
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Thanks...I wish I could say it's good to be back home....but now I have to deal with EMPTY BED syndrome . Sucks when you get used to that nice warm body next to you.....sigh
    Don't think I could handle that! Good luck girl! Again, nice to have you back. (I'd offer keeping you warm but your boy is freakin huge compared to me, and would kill me I'm sure...and my wife would kill me too if he didn't! )

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Get a mannequin, have your bo send you a shirt and shorts and spritz it with his aftershave...problem solved. (You can add attachments if needed) Worked for Bigen....cept he used a blow up doll filled with water.......he squezzed it too hard and it burst.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    get a dog hehe jj

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Get a mannequin, have your bo send you a shirt and shorts and spritz it with his aftershave...problem solved. (You can add attachments if needed) Worked for Bigen....cept he used a blow up doll filled with water.......he squezzed it too hard and it burst.
    Bwahahahahahaha

lmfao haha

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

You know what,

My bed is still soaking wet......

Nothing compaires to the real thing.....

You still coming over Friday night Juggy????

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    You know what,
    My bed is still soaking wet......

Nothing compaires to the real thing.....

You still coming over Friday night Juggy????
    Just as soon as I stop by the house and slip into something more comfortable......got a new Mumu! It has huge flowers on it!

Just as soon as I stop by the house and slip into something more comfortable......got a new Mumu! It has huge flowers on it!

NOOOOOOOO!!

Wear the leopard print one,

That one gets me so HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    NOOOOOOOO!!

Wear the leopard print one,

That one gets me so HOT!
    I think I look like a hedghog in that thing...pick something else. hahahahaha

I think I look like a hedghog in that thing...pick something else. hahahahaha
    You do, but that's what makes it so HOT!

Juggy, you and Bigen are freakin hilarious!

hahahahah thats not right

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Don't think I could handle that! Good luck girl! Again, nice to have you back. (I'd offer keeping you warm but your boy is freakin huge compared to me, and would kill me I'm sure...and my wife would kill me too if he didn't! )
    LOL Forget his size....he's black belted in like 6 different forms of Martial arts, including his 5th Degree at the American Shao Lin Temple....This man don't PLAY LOL . I'm the safest girl in the world...
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

You guys are just WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Forget his size....he's black belted in like 6 different forms of Martial arts, including his 5th Degree at the American Shao Lin Temple....This man don't PLAY LOL . I'm the safest girl in the world...
    Hahah sweet.. can he stop bullets though? haha jj

LOL Hmmm I hope we never find out.

As far as the comfort thing....I have a couple of his tshirts that smell like his cologne...problem is they are 2xl's and they are huge on me. But they smell sooo good .

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    You were in LA and you didn't want to meet the LA AR boys??? Where's the love? LOL

It seems like you had a nice time here...this rain sucks ass! The Gold's Venice is pretty sweet! What else did you do while you were here?

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Ha ha way too much detail! I can tell you put some real thought into this

Trained every day, caught a couple movies....got in a lot of uhhmmm cardio . I went and watched him teach his kids and on saturday some of them spent the day with us. The weather was too bad to do a whole lot!

The best day by far was watchin my man training with Shawn and then lunch. The worst day.......watching my man walk away after he dropped me off at the airport. That suked arse!

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    You were in LA and you didn't want to meet the LA AR boys??? Where's the love? LOL

It seems like you had a nice time here...this rain sucks ass! The Gold's Venice is pretty sweet! What else did you do while you were here?

Any of the AR boys gonna be at the Ironman in Feb or the Cal in May?

Quote Originally Posted by Butch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information