ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

Ski a BAD winter...

BLEH

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    yeah the skiing on the east coast sucks so far.

where do you usually go skiing. i go to killington most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    yeah the skiing on the east coast sucks so far.

where do you usually go skiing. i go to killington most of the time.
    LoL. I'm referring to Skiing's gimmick here. Everytime he posts, he ends his post with "Ski a great winter"

I don't ski/snowboard by the way.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    Killington isnt bad better than wyndham and hunter. Of course I am originally from the west coast tahoe and Utah. My first time skiing out east was 2 years ago def different. I had to have a bevel put on my edges because of ICE.. I got used to it but man I miss the powder. I was a ski tech for 3 years and supervisor of the ski school for 2 years. I had the priviledge of teaching our future olympians the youngns.
    best sport in the world of course I am biased in my decision making. I now live on the island the long one and try to get up as much as I can. SkI a great winter.

What you dont like it who gives a sheit. I dont. SKI A GREAT WINTER
    Last edited by skiing; 01-12-2005 at 05:31 PM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    LoL. I'm referring to Skiing's gimmick here. Everytime he posts, he ends his post with "Ski a great winter"

I don't ski/snowboard by the way.

Sounds like you need something to help you stop hating and skiing would definitely help it is a great sport. Never felt so free as when skiing the trees or flying of a jump for a good 60ft or hitting a great cliff with a perfect landing
    or hiking the day to 13,000 ft to get freshies on the powder. Oh well wish you the best... ski a great winter

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    What does ski a great winter even mean?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I wanna go boarding...errrr Another winter i wont be going.

OG

just my signature sign no ill intent on my part. Also a way to let people know it is really me. Kinda like have a great day. well wish everyone the best and ski a great winter

Quote Originally Posted by skiing
    just my signature sign no ill intent on my part. Also a way to let people know it is really me. Kinda like have a great day. well wish everyone the best and ski a great winter
    Fuk that bro. No need to explain yourself. If he doesnt get it thats his problem!

OG

OG why no boarding this year. that sucks I feel your pain. I board also never taught boarding but really enjoy it. I also like to cross country great cardio or a full moon date. the snow lights up with a full moon. A little wine, cheese, bread blanket and of course desert at the Y. ski a great winter JUst for you rex357

I know bro but the best way to kill ignorance is with the truth.

OG why no boarding this year. that sucks I feel your pain. I board also never taught boarding but really enjoy it. I also like to cross country great cardio or a full moon date. the snow lights up with a full moon. A little wine, cheese, bread blanket and of course desert at the Y. ski a great winter JUst for you rex357
    Bro i live in South Florida....Just sun and sand here... Actually i could go to visit my bro Jdawg50 in CO, but right now with work i need to hang around. Plus, the way i feel now if i go out to CO i may not come home...lol

OG

CO is great went to steamboat for a couple months couple years ago great women left a couple behind. Any way florida must be nice to have great weather 70% of the time. Were you affected by the past storms. Hope all is well anyway. ski a great winter

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i have been wondering what you will be saying during the summer

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    i have been wondering what you will be saying during the summer
    I hear you. Ill have to think of something I still have a few months. ski a great winter

CO is great went to steamboat for a couple months couple years ago great women left a couple behind. Any way florida must be nice to have great weather 70% of the time. Were you affected by the past storms. Hope all is well anyway. ski a great winter
    Ya Talluride is AMAZING! But its a toss up between Telluride and Whisler-Blackcomb. That place was like heaven to me.

LoZ! We have good weather here 99% of the time. The way it was this past hurricane season is not the norm for us. This one wasnt to bad for me personally thxs for asking! Not to rub it in, but its been in the mid 70's and not a cloud in the sky down here for the last couple of weeks.....

OG

Sounds like you need something to help you stop hating and skiing would definitely help it is a great sport. Never felt so free as when skiing the trees or flying of a jump for a good 60ft or hitting a great cliff with a perfect landing
    or hiking the day to 13,000 ft to get freshies on the powder. Oh well wish you the best... ski a great winter
    WOoooooooooooh... Calm down bro, I was just joking. No hating here... When I'll have something against you, I'll tell ya straight up. Until then, I hope you ski a great winter

BLEH
    Also, take a look at the smiley in my first post.

Killington isnt bad better than wyndham and hunter. Of course I am originally from the west coast tahoe and Utah. My first time skiing out east was 2 years ago def different. I had to have a bevel put on my edges because of ICE.. I got used to it but man I miss the powder. I was a ski tech for 3 years and supervisor of the ski school for 2 years. I had the priviledge of teaching our future olympians the youngns.
    best sport in the world of course I am biased in my decision making. I now live on the island the long one and try to get up as much as I can. SkI a great winter.
    Wyndam isn't bad for day trips. I have a ski house with a bunch of my friends at Killington for the winter, that's where I ski mostly. I also love Mad River Glen and Sugarbush. Where else do you ski on the east coast?

I would love to get out to whistler/Blackcomb. Have you been there?

LOZ.= **** funny found the Thread.. Bro Im freezing my ass off compared to you supposed to warm up tommorrow. Been in the thirtys all day and raining but the upper elevations are getting the snow. How did you like the snow compared to the east really different ICE verse swoosh. Anyway you need to make the trek when you get the time. You can go to Snowshoe in virginia or west virginia it would probably be the closest to you in the south. ski a great winter

WOoooooooooooh... Calm down bro, I was just joking. No hating here... When I'll have something against you, I'll tell ya straight up. Until then, I hope you ski a great winter

No worrys man.

LOZ.= **** funny found the Thread.. Bro Im freezing my ass off compared to you supposed to warm up tommorrow. Been in the thirtys all day and raining but the upper elevations are getting the snow. How did you like the snow compared to the east really different ICE verse swoosh. Anyway you need to make the trek when you get the time. You can go to Snowshoe in virginia or west virginia it would probably be the closest to you in the south. ski a great winter
    lol...Ya bro the first place i evered skiied was Stowe in VT. Man that place was like sliding down an iceberg...lol Plus one day it was -20 below....Brrrrrrrr Juuuuust a little to cold fer me! The next trip was Telluride.....AhhhhhAHHHHH hahahaa I was like, now this is what its all about baby!! Heaven bro pure heaven!

OG

Wyndam isn't bad for day trips. I have a ski house with a bunch of my friends at Killington for the winter, that's where I ski mostly. I also love Mad River Glen and Sugarbush. Where else do you ski on the east coast?

No bro I should def try it. Only been skiing out east last couple years. Havent gotten to ski anywhere else. Usually do weekend trips to hunter or wyndham. Do travel back out west at least 2 times a year to see the fam and ski the beautiful mtns. My bro has two condos at deer valley so it works out nice.

Question How much is the rent in killington that would be a great Idea.
    ski a great winter

IV boarded whisler/blackcomb bro and its AMAZING! The mountains are HUGE! I boarded all day and i think i took a lift 4 times...Simply amazing!

OG

No bro I should def try it. Only been skiing out east last couple years. Havent gotten to ski anywhere else. Usually do weekend trips to hunter or wyndham. Do travel back out west at least 2 times a year to see the fam and ski the beautiful mtns. My bro has two condos at deer valley so it works out nice.

Question How much is the rent in killington that would be a great Idea.
    ski a great winter
    It is a 5 bed, 3 bath house with 20 of us in on it for $1,000.oo each for the season. We have the place from halloween - may 20th. We try to limit the house to 15 people per weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    lol...Ya bro the first place i evered skiied was Stowe in VT. Man that place was like sliding down an iceberg...lol Plus one day it was -20 below....Brrrrrrrr Juuuuust a little to cold fer me! The next trip was Telluride.....AhhhhhAHHHHH hahahaa I was like, now this is what its all about baby!! Heaven bro pure heaven!

OG

One thing I hate about the east are the snowguns they suck ie. wyndham , Hunter. I need to ski different places in the east more I guess im missing out. I believe the ice is what makes people who learned to ski out east very technical skiers it isnt as forgiving. ski a great winter.

Wink

It is a 5 bed, 3 bath house with 20 of us in on it for $1,000.oo each for the season. We have the place from halloween - may 20th. We try to limit the house to 15 people per weekend.

Thats a great deal. You need a roomie or a couch crasher.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    IV boarded whisler/blackcomb bro and its AMAZING! The mountains are HUGE! I boarded all day and i think i took a lift 4 times...Simply amazing!

OG

Kinda reminds me of Snowbird if you take the tram it takes 7.5 minutes to top and a good 45 to 60 min down with trees Rvers, bumps,jumps,cliffs . When I was 16 I lived in between little and big cottonwood canyons On kings hill drive. So I had Brighton, Solitude, Snowbird and alta. I would walk out my door and half a block away was the bus stop then straight to whichever ski resort I wanted. LOZ I miss it Oh well need to make the money then Ill retire and move back. ski a great winter

Nice bro thanks.. I was Thinking it would be worth the investment to buy then rent it out so I could always have it and let someone else pay my bills . My gf and I have talked about it. Def a couple years away.

Laters out gotta go to a softball seminar for coaching. ski a great winter

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i can't believe none of you loz's mentioned heavenly.....great skiing

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i can't believe none of you loz's mentioned heavenly.....great skiing
    YOu can bet your JC that mt. rose is great also.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    We dont have any snow...no skiing this winter

Thread Information