Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

If you could pick one bro on the board to hang out with...

who would it be and why???

This should be interesting......

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    who would it be and why???

This should be interesting......
    Sorry more than one...MassJunkie, well we are going to hang out in a couple of weeks. Then BDTR, I need to help the man whip some younguns ass....LOL. Oh, Money to, sorry, but damn that cats funny as hell......

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Kind of hard to choose one. I would rather go to an AR convention of some kind.
    Considering we all interact strictly through conversation via the internet, it would seem as that has to be the main criteria for deciding on someone. As opposed to activity(bodybuilding being a given)

I've met PT, MUGS, Major, Jarret, Wakechick, Jenna, and Minnie me so they are checked off the list.
    Oh yeah, and that sumbitch Keymastur

I'd like to meet up with CYC sometime. Since he's strangled anonymity so fiercly that I know nothing about him besides he lives in or around D.C. He has a certain revolting charm with demonic sense of humor that would ensure the conversations were interesting. Have to keep the blow ups at home though

Rickson would be a definite. Calm, collected, and intelligent. Conversation would be intriguing. Don't know much about him either besides the AS knowledge, love for asian women, and rough stats.

Big Green for obvious reasons pertaining to conversation. I could probably double my vocabulary visiting for a week. He also seems to involve interest in a range of different subjects

IFL would be another. One of the first people on the board I interacted with. Couldn't find a more standup guy anywhere. Expresses dedication and fourthrightness in his dealings with life here and outside the board judging from his posts here and PM's

I would say Nathan but I don't know if I'd ever make it back. A meeting with him seems a risk that most dare not take

Hell, I could probably go on forever. Too many guys and gals to choose just one.
    Last edited by Pheedno; 09-03-2003 at 09:17 AM.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Certainly too many to choose from. Iron4Life would definitely be up there for the reason that he just seems to have a sage-like quality about him. Pheedno, Cycleon, Johnny B and a few others come to mind as people I'd want to meet for that same reason. It may well be that Cyc and Pheedno are younger than me, but i just have this impression of them being worldly, wise men.

BigTexan would be up near the top of the list, just for the sheer planning that I'd put into meeting him. I would SO show up wearing some kind of fox hunting uniform and then later change into my prep school get-up just to take the New England vs. Texas thing to a whole new level.

956Vette, OG, Peter North and Strutt99GT all seem like they'd be chill people to hang with...bermich, bdtr and the like sound as though they take it to a level where I just wouldn't stand a prayer of keeping up.

Excess and Ron would make the list just so they could see in person the football genius who toppled their lofty expectations in fantasy football...all other league participants make it for the same reason.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Damn, where to start? First off I would have to say Juggernaut, just to shake his hand for all he has done for me in the past few weeks. I am still looking forward to meeting Pheedno sometime, almost got to meet him once but he never made it to lunch. Big Green, well what's left to say except he's a good bro and I believe we could have some very interesting debates and since I like to argue he's up there on my list.

Over all I would agree with Pheedno on this, about having an AR convention. So many on here I'd like to meet I could be at this all day. Others I'd like to meet one day, Ripsid, Rickson, Iron4life, Mike XXL, Big R, silverfox and the list goes on and on.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    [QUOTE=BigGreen] It may well be that Cyc and Pheedno are younger than me, but i just have this impression of them being worldly, wise men.

QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliment bro, it produces gratefulness coming from yourself.
    Even if you are a Yankee

Times of peer realization make me grow a big rubbery one

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm with Pheedno on this. There are too many people on the board that I think are cool and good bro's to just pick a few.

Ripsid is one guy that would be cool to meet up with. One day bro we will get that sushi!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    have met a couple...would like to meet several more of you bums. maybe an AR convention one day?

peace,

ttgb

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    PartyBoyNYC

mass junkie is offline banned
    Talon for sure.....that boy is just wild............

And every other member out there..............lets have an AR convention like tryingtogetbig said.
    Last edited by mass junkie; 09-02-2003 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Talon for sure.....that boy is just wild............

And every other member out there..............lets have an AR convention like tryingtogetbig said.
    NO DOUBT, MASS is my boy!

Oh I forgot BIG GREEN, we def. needed to hang out back when I took my ENC Advanced Comp. Class.......LOL

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    We'd need a couple of conventions, simply because everyone is so spread out. Something along the lines of 3.. an east coast/west coast/central (no coast) area convention?
    as for my people, i'd have to go with Big green. seems like i have the most in common with him, as far as newness to the AS game, New england background, interests etc. I'd also like to hang out with Bigol'legs, simply because in the past he's been so huge, and still is pretty impressive (or so he says)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    We'd need a couple of conventions, simply because everyone is so spread out. Something along the lines of 3.. an east coast/west coast/central (no coast) area convention?
    as for my people, i'd have to go with Big green. seems like i have the most in common with him, as far as newness to the AS game, New england background, interests etc. I'd also like to hang out with Bigol'legs, simply because in the past he's been so huge, and still is pretty impressive (or so he says)
    Good idea, we can all meet at MY gym in Florida and workout together....LOL...Honestly that would be sick wouldnt it. Like 300 people in one gym all wearing the new AR shirts, oh then we could bar b que....LOL

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Or meet in the middle in Chicago!!!! Chicago is one of the best cities.....But we all would off to be off our cycles because a drinking fest would be in order!!!!!

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Big Green- Seems like an intelligent fella, with quite a vocabulary there, me being a foreigner would be kinda hard to understand him, but I think with my hand waving and head nodding we will get along just fine.

Symatech- Seems like a crazy dude, but also very intelligent and thoughtful, with some deep insights...Take a look at the string theory...now common what a non deep thinker (HIGH) person will ever thought of making that thread? i think we could share some ideas and even come up with a world peace plan lol....anway...

monstercojones- I havent seen him on here for a while, but apperantly he is busy...but nice crazy dude, with some crazy and whacky away messages on AIM...

damn....I cant go on anymore...the list would be to big...

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I would say Big Tex, madmaxx, PT, Big Green (If I could carry a conversation without getting confused) CYC Maybe dont know about that guy he has way to much power I know more I just cant think right now

Oh yeah big Warrior
    Last edited by wrstlr69sdnl; 09-02-2003 at 04:39 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I've met PT, MUGS, Major, Jarret, Wakechick, Jenna, and Minnie me so they are checked off the list.
    I guess I'm not good enough to make that list Oh well, see if I want to hang out when I get back home in a few weeks.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I've only met FI, so there are quite a few I'd like to meet.

RON - keeps telling me he's coming to Canada to play hockey with me, but I think he'd freeze to death.

Palme - I'd think he and I would have to swap Canada and Sweden hockey jerseys, as if it was a ceremonial faceoff.

Terinox - I'd find him a woman and get him laid.

PTbyJason - I hear he might have some extra AR shirts

There are more, but dinner is ready.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had the pleasure of meeting MinnieMe .....and G Child. I have yet to meet my boy Jarrett....looking forward to that day...I know he knows some boys from here, so Jarrett when I come down...you arrange it.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I'd have to say Jarrette because we have a bunch in common, Big Green because he's pimp, Cycleon because he's the poo...take a wif boy's and girls... partyboy, and nathan...

Ah budea budea budea thatsa' all folks - ok not really but i'm not going to list all the people on AR i know...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS
    There are more, but dinner is ready.
    Ok, my bland food made me realize that Tobey should be on my list. I think he'd whip up something tasty.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Damn... i feel left out. <sobs>

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    i'll have to add who i have curiously been waiting to meet would have to be the big man himself "RICKSON", hopefully gunna meet up with you Butch in Las Vegas in Oct. (since Minnie Me is being mean)

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    i'll have to add who i have curiously been waiting to meet would have to be the big man himself "RICKSON", hopefully gunna meet up with you Butch in Las Vegas in Oct. (since Minnie Me is being mean)
    LMAO...no she's not mean....she's sweet and an FOR REAL!

I will try to get out to Vegas for the show....we'll have a good time.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    LMAO...no she's not mean....she's sweet and an FOR REAL!

I will try to get out to Vegas for the show....we'll have a good time.
    yeah i'll try and keep you from teh free LIQUIOR and BLACK JACK TABLES!!!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    BDTR your the shit bro!!!....id like to meet you if i could meet anyone/

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    yeah i'll try and keep you from teh free LIQUIOR and BLACK JACK TABLES!!!
    If your going to try and do this....bring alot more people, cause it will be hard to keep me from these vices...

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    I'd have to say Ron(Big Michigan fan), Pete235(Very helpful and cool bro), and Partyboy(that would be fun, no doubt) As everyone has mentioned, theres so many cool bro's who have helped me personally, and just made this board what it is(First Class), I'l like to meet most all of them.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt mind meeting ALL of the FEMALE members. It would give me a chance to get to know them. Help me gain a better understanding of the female aspects of bodybuilding.
    Realisticly though: Id probably run into RXARMS
    since I think he is the next city over.
    There are a couple other bros in SoCal but all my PMs got ereased and I forgot their board names.

A convention? Yeah, that would be a testosturone filled place. Everyone walking around with their chests sticking out, arms puffed out. Dont know if it woudl be a bad thing or good thing.

Oh yeah. Lordblitz seems alright. Maybe PEAM, if she ever drives her ass down here
    Last edited by bermich; 09-02-2003 at 05:26 PM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    keymastur, sincei owned him that day we went lifting. pussy

excess,xbiker,cyc,ron,party,billyboy,wake chick,p.a.,...ohhh do i have to say pt to keep my mod status?? ok, pt too

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Everyone here is cool. Bermich wouldnt mind meeting you and getting that patio *). also chris cause he picked me hehe. bdtr wouldnt mind meeting you cause then I'd have someone show me the ropes around the strippers LOL

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I would have to say Nathan because I am eerily intrigued. And the convention should be down here in Hawaii where I'm at

Kato is offline Member
    Sir Vic....enough said

Kato

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I would have to say Nathan because I am eerily intrigued. And the convention should be down here in Hawaii where I'm at
    Nice signature Rambo

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Thanks mass junkie

There is NO way in hell I could ever choose just one bro here... way too many awesome folks to choose... Kinda like a kid in a candy store.

As for an "AR Convention" there should only be 1 per year... in the dead of winter in january or february... in MEXICO!!!

Sit on the beach, chat up the bros, have a few margaritas, chat up the bros, hit a gym, chat up the bros, go on a shopping spree (*caugh*caugh*), chat up the bros.

Red

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    There is NO way in hell I could ever choose just one bro here... way too many awesome folks to choose... Kinda like a kid in a candy store.

As for an "AR Convention" there should only be 1 per year... in the dead of winter in january or february... in MEXICO!!!

Sit on the beach, chat up the bros, have a few margaritas, chat up the bros, hit a gym, chat up the bros, go on a shopping spree (*caugh*caugh*), chat up the bros.

Red
    That's a great idea.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    This convention thing is a really good idea. The two things i really want to see happen..

AR t-shirts and this convention.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Way too many good Bros (and Broettes) on here to pick one. So I'll pass my vote on to the highest bidder .. oh, and I only take cash or gear as payment!

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Damn... i feel left out. <sobs>
    Hey look at my post man, I still love ya bro.......

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information