Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Be Real is offline Banned
    Most fun you can ever have with a woman is one thats married and not getting it good for the past 10 years. Used to bang this married chick while I drove the brand new BMW her husband bought her. **** she would even talk on the phone to him while riding my dick. I'd hit it, then i'd hit it again Not an ounce of remorse here bro. Only remorse i'd have is if I didnt hit it.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    morally speaking...off limits

reality...depends on the husband. The angry possessive type is capable of killing the cheater and the third wheel. Myself being the angry type I wouldn't touch a committed woman (married or not)

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    WOW, some serious non-homewreckers here..... My thinking--- If i know the women is married, I WILL NOT persue, but if she throws herself at me, i cant promise im gonna turn it down.... sorry guys!! PLUS, whats the point of turning it down, bad Karma wont be on you, but her. Besides, if it aint you its gonna be some other guy, so whats the difference.....
    i agree with u here! if shes all for it and insists then im down. but i wouldnt pursue or try to change her mind. as if any of u would shut her down if she was all over u and she was married. if u do then i dunno! the only reason i wouldnt is because i wouldnt fuk around on my girl.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    Most fun you can ever have with a woman is one thats married and not getting it good for the past 10 years. Used to bang this married chick while I drove the brand new BMW her husband bought her. **** she would even talk on the phone to him while riding my dick. I'd hit it, then i'd hit it again Not an ounce of remorse here bro. Only remorse i'd have is if I didnt hit it.
    Your forum name fits, ( be real) it's good to see it told as it is. There is alot of " do as I say, not as I do" I admire your honesty I've got dozens of stories like that. Should we feel bad hell if I do, they cheated, not me

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    off limits............. I don't think people know how bad getting cheated on can fvck your head up or they wouldn't do it. My mom was cheated on and now she is crazy, jealous, controlling, has huge trust issues and was never like that before.

seanw is offline Banned
    I did it just before I ended my first marriage, I was married and so was she. I hadnt had sex for two years so I was seriously ready. She threw herself at me and we had the hottest weekend of my life. We worked together and were away on a business trip. I came back and ended my marriage the next week after I realised how I was wasting my life.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    off limits. I wouldnt want another man doing it to me so why would I be a schmuck and do it to someone else? There are far to many girls in this world to have rather than screwing with someone elses relationship.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    off limits. I wouldnt want another man doing it to me so why would I be a schmuck and do it to someone else? There are far to many girls in this world to have rather than screwing with someone elses relationship.

I thought the same way until my GF cheated on me bunch of times and each time the guy didnt give a ****. Finally changed my ways and now i dont give a ****. The truth of the matter is, its 100% the girls fault. If a girls good shes not gonna cheat even 1% and thats just how it is. If you treat her right she isnt gonna want to go after any guy no matter how fat his dick or wallet is. A girl thats gonna cheat on her bf is gonna cheat on her boyfriend and thats her fault 100%. Guys are gonna want to bang chicks no matter what. I'm gonna snatch your bitch if youre not watching and ram it down her throat if she lets me. Its not like i'm raping her. She voluntarily gave up the pussy so its her fault. I sit back in the gym and watch as guys constatantly come up to my girl and mack and I tell her listen if a guy talks to you at the gym and just walks up he wants to F**K you and thats just it no if ands or buts. I ask her so hey what did ya'll talk about blah blah blah to see if shes gonna cheat or what. Nothing I can do to stop her. I'd be pissed at the guy if he knew I was her BF and still did it but she would be the one i'd be most angry at becuase she had an attachment and a love for me and he had absolutely no ties or loyalty to me why should he care if he screws me over. If you find out I banged your girl,tough, go smack your bitch not me. Boned this chick I met at my parents house at some religious gathering. Was hottest sex i've had in a while. All she talked to me was about how her boyfriend this and that so I banged her while the fool was in Egypt on a work assignment. All she did was tell me how good I am in bed and how her boyfriend has a dick thats big but its bent in the middle to the left and that he has no idea how to F**K her and hes such a loser. Well there we go bros, proves my point that a girl not going to cheat on you if shes happy with her man. Now dont make up lies and tell her her mans no good blah blah blah which is what some dudes did to my ex gf to bang her, girls are very gullable. The married chick I banged found out her husband was cheating on her and said the sex has sucked for a while now and that he just bangs her real fast, nuts, and is done. She doesnt orgasm anymore with him and hates to have sex with him. Both instances i've boned attached girls they were extremely unhappy with thier current partner. Thats why keep your girlfriend/wife happy and you wont have to worry about this crap. Nut quick or treat her bad and she will cheat on you with the next better thing that shows up. Heres why I dont give a ****. While I was banging her and she was cheating on her boyfriend, I found out she went to some club and made out with some random guy. My point girls are cheating sluts, watch your bitch.
    Last edited by Be Real; 01-20-2005 at 11:59 PM.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Put it this way, I would kill you if you touched my wife

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    If someone raped my wife i'd kill them but if your wife voluntarily comes over to my house every day while youre at work and i'm her Sancho why would you not be mad at your wife. I'd do the opposite of you and probably kill my wife.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Off limits unless you're a piece of sh!t

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    If someone raped my wife i'd kill them but if your wife voluntarily comes over to my house every day while youre at work and i'm her Sancho why would you not be mad at your wife. I'd do the opposite of you and probably kill my wife.
    I'd kill you both, but you first.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Atta boy!!!!

I guess the real truth is that hopefully none of us married guys will have to deal with walking in on someone bangin the bride. I really am not sure what I would do cause I haven't had it happen. With my history I'm pretty positive it would be penitentiary tho. At the end of the day if we all keep our women in trances like CPT then we're cool.........So pardon me while I get the watch out to trance her like..............

Outta here

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    I would like to say that if you walked in and found your woman cheating on you, it wouldn't be worth going to prison for a girl you're gonna leave anyway (kinda counter-productive to your own future). But wouldn't some kind of temporary insanity law apply here? I'm no lawyer, but I would think, short of killing or permanently crippling someone, that you could have a bit of "fun" with them before you regain your "sanity", with minimal legal repercussions?

Would be good info to keep in mind for the future in case it ever happens

AVAGO is offline Member
    Off Limits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wildcatslady is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Off Limits!!!!

You play you might have to pay.

My house.....You die.. No questions asked. No body found.... Simple.

gonna have to remember that one

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    if you know there married then off limit's
    True, but i didnt know my milf was engaged and was having trouble at home so imo i did nothing wrong. Needer did she cause they later broke up and now we have been together for almost 2 years. Love is great, sometimes

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I thought the same way until my GF cheated on me bunch of times and each time the guy didnt give a ****. Finally changed my ways and now i dont give a ****. The truth of the matter is, its 100% the girls fault. If a girls good shes not gonna cheat even 1% and thats just how it is. If you treat her right she isnt gonna want to go after any guy no matter how fat his dick or wallet is. A girl thats gonna cheat on her bf is gonna cheat on her boyfriend and thats her fault 100%. Guys are gonna want to bang chicks no matter what. I'm gonna snatch your bitch if youre not watching and ram it down her throat if she lets me. Its not like i'm raping her. She voluntarily gave up the pussy so its her fault. I sit back in the gym and watch as guys constatantly come up to my girl and mack and I tell her listen if a guy talks to you at the gym and just walks up he wants to F**K you and thats just it no if ands or buts. I ask her so hey what did ya'll talk about blah blah blah to see if shes gonna cheat or what. Nothing I can do to stop her. I'd be pissed at the guy if he knew I was her BF and still did it but she would be the one i'd be most angry at becuase she had an attachment and a love for me and he had absolutely no ties or loyalty to me why should he care if he screws me over. If you find out I banged your girl,tough, go smack your bitch not me. Boned this chick I met at my parents house at some religious gathering. Was hottest sex i've had in a while. All she talked to me was about how her boyfriend this and that so I banged her while the fool was in Egypt on a work assignment. All she did was tell me how good I am in bed and how her boyfriend has a dick thats big but its bent in the middle to the left and that he has no idea how to F**K her and hes such a loser. Well there we go bros, proves my point that a girl not going to cheat on you if shes happy with her man. Now dont make up lies and tell her her mans no good blah blah blah which is what some dudes did to my ex gf to bang her, girls are very gullable. The married chick I banged found out her husband was cheating on her and said the sex has sucked for a while now and that he just bangs her real fast, nuts, and is done. She doesnt orgasm anymore with him and hates to have sex with him. Both instances i've boned attached girls they were extremely unhappy with thier current partner. Thats why keep your girlfriend/wife happy and you wont have to worry about this crap. Nut quick or treat her bad and she will cheat on you with the next better thing that shows up. Heres why I dont give a ****. While I was banging her and she was cheating on her boyfriend, I found out she went to some club and made out with some random guy. My point girls are cheating sluts, watch your bitch.

I have had many girlfriends cheat on me and especially the ones I really loved and cared for. I still have a higher moral than that and I do dont need to stoop to a level that a leech would be on. If a girl cheats on me then I am out! I dont carry on her faults into my own life or the lives of others.

That is kinda of like saying since my relationships have not worked then I m going to do it to other people so there relatinship will not work. Why shouldnt I be the man since she is going to cheat anyways, right?

the cycle has to stop somewhere... Like MMA said... Girls that do that **** are not that attractive to me.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

rambo is offline The Lord God
    My point girls are cheating sluts, watch your bitch.
    PREACH. Preach. PREACH.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    See, what I'm not getting is how you could be mad at a guy who is ****ing your wife. Look at it this way... your wife, she wants to get ****ed by someone that's not you. If the bitch wants someone elses dick, then the bitch is no good. It's not the guy's fault. If anything, I'd congratulate him on tapping a new piece of ass, and I'd spit at the bitch who cheated on me, and throw her **** on the lawn.

If a girl wants someone else, then she doesn't want you, so why be pissed at the other guy? He wasn't the one that betrayed your trust, she was.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    See, what I'm not getting is how you could be mad at a guy who is ****ing your wife. Look at it this way... your wife, she wants to get ****ed by someone that's not you. If the bitch wants someone elses dick, then the bitch is no good. It's not the guy's fault. If anything, I'd congratulate him on tapping a new piece of ass, and I'd spit at the bitch who cheated on me, and throw her **** on the lawn.

If a girl wants someone else, then she doesn't want you, so why be pissed at the other guy? He wasn't the one that betrayed your trust, she was.
    Unless it is a personal friend, if a friend of mine was to do that, I would take it as a personal insult, and would without a doubt redeem my honor.

Maraxus is offline Banned

yup.

seanw is offline Banned

Exactly !!! Wise words from the Chinchilla

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

Absolutely....

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Talking

It doesn't matter I would kill him/her............his family.....her family............the neighbors dog.............some fish.........everyone would die.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    i have a hard time even getting attracted to women that have boyfriends, nevermind husbands. i don't want someone elses girl, i want my own girl. and a girl who would run around on her her husband is a little repulsive to me. i like women who fall in love with you and become completely devoted to you, and a cheaters is obviously not capable of giving me what i want.

I agree.

I could never cheat because I could never stand to be cheated on. I don't know what I'd do. I'm usually not violent but if that ever happened to me I know I'd lose it.

Bombshell is offline Female Member
    CPT- you're right to an extent about nontraditional thinking. I guess I haven't reached that point in my life where I can let go of all my prenotions and just have a relationship at face value. But, I believe there is truly someone for everyone. That one person that strikes you that hits your heart like no other. We all have our beliefs, and I believe someone else had made a comment: " it's what makes this a great country." We all can't think the same or this would be a very dull world. don't you think?

skiing is offline Associate Member
    I was in tenn visiting my cousins when I hooked up with this girl and didnt know she was married. couple days later 3 guys show up at my work all brothers and want to fight. We got down and he came back a couple days later after I got off work. Him his brother and cousin with guns I was playing horseshoes in the back. Long story short. this is what the husband said " dont you know you can get killed messing with someones wife. Then they proceeded to open fire I got away running throught the woods but they got the truck. dont mess with married women. Many many years ago I was 23 then. I have learned my lesson.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skiing
    I was in tenn visiting my cousins when I hooked up with this girl and didnt know she was married. couple days later 3 guys show up at my work all brothers and want to fight. We got down and he came back a couple days later after I got off work. Him his brother and cousin with guns I was playing horseshoes in the back. Long story short. this is what the husband said " dont you know you can get killed messing with someones wife. Then they proceeded to open fire I got away running throught the woods but they got the truck. dont mess with married women. Many many years ago I was 23 then. I have learned my lesson.
    Learned what lesson ? If you didnt know she was married then I dont understand how this could have been avoided, or dont you fuk girls anymore at all, just in case

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    put in a little extra effort, and sleep with women who aren't other mens wives. yeah, there are some guys who will do it to you, but that doesn't make it right.
    Married women are hot.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    That's why I'm waiting for you to get married b-4 I bang your fiance

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    We have this lady that has been sleeping with one of the guys that I work with at the club. She didn’t tell him that she was married. Then the other night she brought her husband in to introduce my friend to him. Her husband knows exactly what is going on, and just asked him to be good to her......

People are strange...

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    I guess the real truth is that hopefully none of us married guys will have to deal with walking in on someone bangin the bride. I really am not sure what I would do cause I haven't had it happen. With my history I'm pretty positive it would be penitentiary tho. At the end of the day if we all keep our women in trances like CPT then we're cool.........So pardon me while I get the watch out to trance her like..............

Outta here
    I'd be in the cell right next to you bro. I think they would both die. No questions asked. No second thought or hesitation. The end. Danm...I can;t find my watch...Oh well...Guess I'll just have to take care of businass!!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

thats one hell of a story bro

marka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    I did it just before I ended my first marriage, I was married and so was she. I hadnt had sex for two years so I was seriously ready. She threw herself at me and we had the hottest weekend of my life. We worked together and were away on a business trip. I came back and ended my marriage the next week after I realised how I was wasting my life.
    good post

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Unless it is a personal friend, if a friend of mine was to do that, I would take it as a personal insult, and would without a doubt redeem my honor.
    Agreed! I would take it as a betrayal, that would be the hard part, not some chic cheating. I would never do that to a friend I considered a brother ( there is only one friend I consider like part of the family, somebody elses husband, fvck em)
    I've had husbands call me with some bullshlt before, I tell them to come on over and I give you some pictures you can take with you. Then they see their wife for what they all " I will fear no man but god" think I'm going to let some piece of shlt take my life?
    I know some women that I never would even flirt with, because they are happily married, I try to avoid married women due to the hassle, but..........

shlt happens

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    The married woman or man is worse than the single person but two wrongs do not make a right.

Thou shalt not covet they neighbors wife.
    Thou shalt not commit adultry.

Either way you go its wrong and I don't care if you are single or not. However, how you chose to live your life is your choice. In the end it will all be accounted for.

People do not think about the future, they only think day to day. Morals practically no longer exist to the masses, adultery has become "ok" in alot of peoples minds, like you said...there will be a reckoning day!

Karma? You better believe it will come back to you, i don't care if it is'nt tommorow next year, or five years down the road, it will happen. I once treated a woman bad and you better believe it has haunted me.

Bump

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Well Ive done it, she was just too hot and her husband was one of those guys who worked worked worked, didnt fvck her brains out and didnt pay her much attention I guess......I started just talking to her then we started hittingit off.

Not off limits for me, but if I ever become an idiot and get married, and she's cheating, Ill kill them both....seriously.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information