Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Home ownership and the pain it is!

Besides the mortgage there is a lot of crap I hate taking care of.
    I just spent a few hours cleaning my garage, then I had to do a bunch of patch work on the drywall in the garage, living room and kitchen. When that drys I have to paint all of that and sand it. I have a 3 car garage and a HUGE driveway. SO when it snows I have to shovel an ass load of snow. Then theres the summer: My wife will make me do the old plant flowers crap, mow the lawn, weed, and so on and so on! I love owning a house, but I feel like all I do is fix the dam thing.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL Feel you. I have to do the same stuff!!! all of it, all by myself! But it's MINE! I'm loving learning how to do all this on my own.

Maybe you should invest in a snow blower...and what does she do to keep up the yard and such?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Well here in Colorado the snow ussually melts in a few days, so snowblowers are not worth the money. As far as the yard work? the wife? Hah? Nothing!

Be Real is offline Banned
    home ownership sucks. I'm selling mine and putting the money into rental homes.

Well Im sure that shoveling snow has to work a few muscles so consider it a nice workout. Man, even when I was married, I did the majority of the yard work. I love being out there... now I have a huge yard...front and back and it's all mine. Since it's new construction I brought in top soil.....3 dumptruck loads full.....I spread it by hand...and moved almost an entire truck load to the back of the house with a shovel and a cart. Seeded the front, put in plants and flowerbeds, planted 250 tulip and dafodil bulbs, etc. Started on the back but rainy season beat me to it. I also have 500 feet of cedar fence to stain and a front and back deck to restain. As soon as it gets warm I'll be sodding the back yard and designing/building a patio and fire pit. Not sure what Im gonna do with the back half...it's all covered with trees, etc. It's all clear of underbrush so its like a park. Oh and last but not least...I have 5-7 cords of wood that need to be split and stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Well here in Colorado the snow ussually melts in a few days, so snowblowers are not worth the money. As far as the yard work? the wife? Hah? Nothing!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Home ownership rules! Not only is one the best invests we can make, there are the taxes write offs, and appreciation. Of course, maintaining it is just part of the deal. However, there is no snow where I live. In fact, it was about 75 degrees today.....lol

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    That whip must sting bro...hahaha

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin

OG
    I think he likes it!

OG
    Easy, you wish you were gettin whipped!!!!!!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Easy, you wish you were gettin whipped!!!!!!!
    Ouch! That stung...

OG

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't wait till I am done school and have a house man! Little bit of work never hurt plus its satisfying to fix things correctly!

Ouch! That stung...

OG
    Who loves ya baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Well Im sure that shoveling snow has to work a few muscles so consider it a nice workout. Man, even when I was married, I did the majority of the yard work. I love being out there... now I have a huge yard...front and back and it's all mine. Since it's new construction I brought in top soil.....3 dumptruck loads full.....I spread it by hand...and moved almost an entire truck load to the back of the house with a shovel and a cart. Seeded the front, put in plants and flowerbeds, planted 250 tulip and dafodil bulbs, etc. Started on the back but rainy season beat me to it. I also have 500 feet of cedar fence to stain and a front and back deck to restain. As soon as it gets warm I'll be sodding the back yard and designing/building a patio and fire pit. Not sure what Im gonna do with the back half...it's all covered with trees, etc. It's all clear of underbrush so its like a park. Oh and last but not least...I have 5-7 cords of wood that need to be split and stacked.
    Me thinks we need to split CB on some kind o basis to help us men with the
    hard work around the house as she is adept at it.....
    You guys think she'd wear a little maid outfit?????

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    i just bought my first house last month. there is no feeling like coming home after work to the home you own. i was tired of making other people rich. now i just make the mortgage company rich.

Thread Information