Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yellowviper is offline Associate Member
    this is for all the mother****in hypocrites out there who are preaching at the guy as if they themselves have never ever been in his shoes. all of you mofo's dont need to answer it in this thread. just ask yourself and see if you can come up with an honest answer. now that doesnt mean everyone cheat, most do and we all know that.

peace

it's built in our nature. some are able to resist the temptation some cant and end up cheating. now im not trying to say that cheating is ok because that's how our brain is wired naturally. think about the people who cheat, do we think cheaters actually go out of their way to cheat without having the temptations. to me it seems more like a natural process of a human chemistry. cheating is simply a bitter fact of life in general.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    though this is a cheap excuse, it`s true

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowviper
    this is for all the mother****in hypocrites out there who are preaching at the guy as if they themselves have never ever been in his shoes. all of you mofo's dont need to answer it in this thread. just ask yourself and see if you can come up with an honest answer. now that doesnt mean everyone cheat, most do and we all know that.

peace
    i've been in his shoes in the fact that I've had the opportunity to cheat before, but I never have. In fact, I despise cheaters. Both men and women. I see it as an honesty issue. In a relationship, you are basically giving someone your word that it's them and only them. I have no problem with sleeping with lots of women, so long as your single when you do so.

"A man who ain't got his word ain't nothin but a cockroach" - scarface

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Yellowviper = MuscleDave???? Just a thought.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    If you pay for it does it count as cheating? LMAO

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Yellowviper = MuscleDave???? Just a thought.
    If not, they are of the same value.

~SC~

allsaucedup is offline Member
    isn't it funny how people who cheat on there significant others are the ones who worry the most about getting cheated on. Do you think she does not have some idea that your stepping out on her bro, if there is one thing i have learned about in my 26 years is that girls have some wierd power of finding out everything. if she is cheating well pay backs a biatch and if you break up with her over it that makes you not only a cheater but a hypocrit(sp) good luck with this one

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Do you even care that I'm setting here wondering how someone can be so pathetic, as to actually make a post seemingly asking for tips on how to cheat on thier other half???

I suppose not, but I felt compelled to tell you so any way.

That whole "it's a guy thing, it's in our nature to do so", is the bigest crock of ****!!! It all boils down to lack of charachter, lack of respect and morals! Don't give me that "it just happens load of **** either, because it doesn't just happen...

It's about choices, you chose to be there, you chose to let it happen, and you chose to lie about it to someone else, not because you care about thier feelings, but to cover your own ass!!!

You can't stop a bird from flying over your head, but you can stop it from making a nest in your hair!

I try and live my life by this standard: That whatever I put forth, shall be returned to me.........in other words what goes around comes around, and karma is a bitch, therefor I take some comfort knowing that in the end when it's all said and done, that people like you will get what they justly deserve.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    Do you even care that I'm setting here wondering how someone can be so pathetic, as to actually make a post seemingly asking for tips on how to cheat on thier other half???

That whole "it's a guy thing, it's in our nature to do so", is the bigest crock of ****!!! It all boils down to lack of charachter, lack of respect and morals! Don't give me that "it just happens load of **** either, because it doesn't just happen...

It's about choices, you chose to be there, you chose to let it happen, and you chose to lie about it to someone else, not because you care about thier feelings, but to cover your own ass!!!

You can't stop a bird from flying over your head, but you can stop it from making a nest in your hair!

I try and live my life by this standard: That whatever I put forth, shall be returned to me.........in other words what goes around comes around, and karma is a bitch, therefor I take some comfort knowing that in the end when it's all said and done, that people like you will get what they justly deserve.

Well said

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by muscledave01
    **** guys i've been with my lady for a while and i have to admit dat i haven't been faithful to her. I've always been real slick and i've always known that she didn't question me but lately i'm nto so sure of myself. Any cheaters out there with similar problems or who might have some advice. I'm completely cluless i've never found myself in this spot.

I have some advice: Your a farking idiot and you deserve what is coming to you, get ready to be single.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze

I agree 100%, by the way where are you at in Tennessee?

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    it's built in our nature. some are able to resist the temptation some cant and end up cheating. now im not trying to say that cheating is ok because that's how our brain is wired naturally. think about the people who cheat, do we think cheaters actually go out of their way to cheat without having the temptations. to me it seems more like a natural process of a human chemistry. cheating is simply a bitter fact of life in general.
    That is a bunch of bull**** give me a break

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the temptation is always there, your right.

But if you really love somone, and want to build a life together it takes honestly and you should only be with that person. I don't think cheaters know how bad it really hurts the victim, there spouse if they are faithful.

Your only worried about your pride in my opion. That your girl went another spot for satisfaction of some sort instead of you. To call your self slick for deciving her proves your motives.

If you want a relationship, stop playing slick games. Maybe you can both grow from this, maybe together, but either way its going to take you both coming clean and getting honest.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I agree 100%, by the way where are you at in Tennessee?
    North East Tennessee...

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    stop breakin the rules, asshole

decadbal is offline Banned
    so what your saying is, you cheated on her with a man, then she cheated with the same guy, and now that guy is mad bc your both cheating whores on him?

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    Thats real talk...and a hot quote!!! Ima have to steal that one

Splinter celll....I thought I was the only one you used the word boinked...Ever since that skinny white kid in 'Road Trip' said it after her boinked that big girl, that word has steady been in my rotation
    That is a real hot quote, and I love the word boink...its a little riskay then lets say the term f*ck or bang...to me atleast

being faithfull to one's partner is a learning behavior that takes commitments and dedication, whereas cheating is natural, people who cheat or have affairs dont need to learn the behavior.... temptation to be with another partner is born by itself. we dont literally go out of our way to impregnate our minds with the thought that it would be nice to sleep with another person while we are already with someone. think about it!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    being faithfull to one's partner is a learning behavior that takes commitments and dedication, whereas cheating is natural, people who cheat or have affairs dont need to learn the behavior.... temptation to be with another partner is born by itself. we dont literally go out of our way to impregnate our minds with the thought that it would be nice to sleep with another person while we are already with someone. think about it!

Cheating is as natural as stealing. They are NOT instinctual. I think you need to take some Psych. 101

Angelis is offline Banned
    Thats f*cking stupid... I have never and never will cheat on any Girl when you have a GF and ur happy with her then u dont need anyone else... Dont give me that BS about you have to learn about how to be faithful, its something u just know its kinda common sense... Just remember one thing about other woman when ur in a relationship... "YOU CAN LOOK BUT U CANT TOUCH". Lemme explain it bcs u dont seem to be able to understand simple things, You can look at other woman (who doesnt I know I do) but if you really love the person you wont cheat on them. Just leave the girl and dont tell her u cheated... save her the embarasment of knowing she was being cheated on.

There are 2 types of people on these boards there are the ones that give good advice and help others out and then there are guys like you that don't know sh!t and should never give out advice on anything

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StupensityX
    There are 2 types of people on these boards there are the ones that give good advice and help others out and then there are guys like you that don't know sh!t and should never give out advice on anything
    Yeah I wonder who...

BTW nice Custom name StuX

Agree!

Okay, before I take this out of context and begin to draw my own conclusions as to what the hell you are talking about, would you please elaberate on this?

As best as I can assume, Are you trying to explain away the fact that you are, have and will continue to cheat? And this is what you tell yourself to make that okay?

Relationships, are not multiple choice tests!

And being faithfull isn't an option, it is a requierment!

Dedication, and devotion should follow a natural progression into a commitment, be it marriage or just a mutual agreement to be faithfull to one person. And should be understood by "both" parties involved.

Cheating, on the other hand....is a simple unwelcomed thought into our minds,(possibly) brought on by some type of dissagreement, introduced out of some form of temptation, be it someone we perceive to be more attractive, more interesting, or someone who "SEEMS" to be more in touch with our thoughts, dreams, and needs at the time.

Temptation, isn't biast nor perticular to any one certian type of person, it is, has always been, and perhaps will always be around. So this is why I'm puzzled by your comments....because if as you state........it is such a natural behavior, then why are there so many of us telling you that you're full of hot air an BS, when you tell us this?

It is up to us, to enforce and conform to the rules that have been set for us to follow..... And to start exercising some good old fashioned "will power" to avoid, and not fall victim to circumstance or temptation!

Cheating isn't a learned behavior, it is in most instances, a VERY BAD CHOICE, made in haste, and without any after thought. And if "WE" aren't capable of standing by our word, or our commitments, then maybe we shouldn't choose to be with just one person.

jkour211 is offline Banned
    Ever watch that show cheaters man watch out!!!!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscledave01
    **** guys i've been with my lady for a while and i have to admit dat i haven't been faithful to her. I've always been real slick and i've always known that she didn't question me but lately i'm nto so sure of myself. Any cheaters out there with similar problems or who might have some advice. I'm completely cluless i've never found myself in this spot.
    this is possibly the dumbest thing i've ever heard! stop fukin cheating then, u dont seem very bright so im gon assume ur busted already, do the girl a favor and break up wit her.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Yeah I wonder who...

BTW nice Custom name StuX
    That's Cycleon's doing,guy can't keep is gay fantasies to himself so he has to pick on me

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    That's Cycleon's doing,guy can't keep is gay fantasies to himself so he has to pick on me
    Quit talking with your mouth full (of cyc's member)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information