Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Okay.....get off of my self pity thread you're pissing me off!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump!

Lmao

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by GQplaya
    not only do they not think but women are the biggest idiots on the face of the planet i feel bad for u that u are married. i personally couldnt subject myself to such stupidity. I love to fcuk them but thats about all they are good for. I only women i will ever love is my mother and thats about it, its sad but in this day and age u reaqlly cannot trust women for sh*t. GQ
    I'm guessing you were bottle fed. Growning old isn't tough.....growing old and alone, now that might be pretty rough. I take it your father treated your mother the way you treat women?

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I would like to say that I AM personally offended by this thread. That while women can ACT crazy, we are NOT crazy. And the only reason we usually act crazy is because YOU MEN make us upset. We are good for more than sex, and cleaning. We are human too!!!!! We can be trusted far more than males can because we don't care about stupid things like how many guys we've fukked, we care about the relationship part, and the sweet things he does. Some of ya'll need to stop bein such horny pigs and appreciate you're other half!!!!!!!

Stop being Horny.....What???? You CANNOT take the ONLY thing we have left. Why don't you women smarten up????? Wear a friggin teddy with 5 inch stiletto platform pumps and then tell your man that after he gets done painting the house, rebuilding the garage and moving all the furniture where you want it and then vacuuming and doint the laundry that you will rock his world. Sh1t all that work would be done in like 1/2 an hour!!!!!!! DUH.......
    We are HORNY deal with it. We appreciate you so much more when you give it up a little. Heck tell me your gonna smack yourself on the a$$ and call yourself a bitch and I'll climb Everest in an hour for ya.

Just a thought or 2 from the peanut gallery.

It's not a problem that ya'll are horny, believe me, I think I have just as much hormones as ya'll do sometimes. I just mean, stop thinking about what makes "him" happy all the time, and make us happy too!! (It's not bad to be horny so chiiiiiiiiiilll)

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    It's not a problem that ya'll are horny, believe me, I think I have just as much hormones as ya'll do sometimes. I just mean, stop thinking about what makes "him" happy all the time, and make us happy too!! (It's not bad to be horny so chiiiiiiiiiilll)
    Thats just because the young'uns dont understand that if you know how to make her happy and focus on it - she will be submissive and focus on your happiness - but she cant do that if she cant trust you to take care of her - and when she doesnt, she makes your life hell

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Stop being Horny.....What???? You CANNOT take the ONLY thing we have left. Why don't you women smarten up????? Wear a friggin teddy with 5 inch stiletto platform pumps and then tell your man that after he gets done painting the house, rebuilding the garage and moving all the furniture where you want it and then vacuuming and doint the laundry that you will rock his world. Sh1t all that work would be done in like 1/2 an hour!!!!!!! DUH.......
    We are HORNY deal with it. We appreciate you so much more when you give it up a little. Heck tell me your gonna smack yourself on the a$$ and call yourself a bitch and I'll climb Everest in an hour for ya.

Just a thought or 2 from the peanut gallery.
    Lol, what color???? And why are you waisting your time typing, when you have all that work to do? You better put it in high gear man before she finds out ya been settin around chatting it up, while there's work to be done!!

sierra...

slap yourself in the ass and call yourself a bitch

LOL....

I did all that work last night!!!! That's why it's so fresh in my mind. I'm so tired all I CAN do is type. And I am a MAN and definately KNOW how to take care of my woman...whoops I mean women....yeah that's it women you know, I'm a stud, yeah that's it......Like I can handle the one I got!!!!!!!!lololol

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    LOL....

I did all that work last night!!!! That's why it's so fresh in my mind. I'm so tired all I CAN do is type. And I am a MAN and definately KNOW how to take care of my woman...whoops I mean women....yeah that's it women you know, I'm a stud, yeah that's it......Like I can handle the one I got!!!!!!!!lololol
    Lol, well bless your heart, I'll stop pickin on ya then sense all your work is done.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I wasn't offended by the thread.....I took it in the spirit in which it was intended....esp having talked to 1Vic.....but a certain jacknutz repsponse offended me and he should have the common courtesy to apologise and delete his moronic response!

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    I would like to say that I AM personally offended by this thread. That while women can ACT crazy, we are NOT crazy. And the only reason we usually act crazy is because YOU MEN make us upset. We are good for more than sex, and cleaning. We are human too!!!!! We can be trusted far more than males can because we don't care about stupid things like how many guys we've fukked, we care about the relationship part, and the sweet things he does. Some of ya'll need to stop bein such horny pigs and appreciate you're other half!!!!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

I hate jacknuz people too.

xfade7 is offline Member
    awww 3vandoo.. you werent supposed to show anyone that =D

xf

Maybe if you learned to show some respect to women you'd find women that would show respect BACK to YOU. You a pompus arrogant ass IMO. Your comments were disrespectful to women in general but especially disturbing considering that there are women that read this forum......that deserve some respect! If you can't show it........don't contribute to the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by GQplaya
    not only do they not think but women are the biggest idiots on the face of the planet i feel bad for u that u are married. i personally couldnt subject myself to such stupidity. I love to fcuk them but thats about all they are good for. I only women i will ever love is my mother and thats about it, its sad but in this day and age u reaqlly cannot trust women for sh*t. GQ
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Maybe if you learned to show some respect to women you'd find women that would show respect BACK to YOU. You a pompus arrogant ass IMO. Your comments were disrespectful to women in general but especially disturbing considering that there are women that read this forum......that deserve some respect! If you can't show it........don't contribute to the thread!
    Get back in the kitchen and stop bitchin! lol j/k.. there are a few women that when i meet i just can't stand because of how dumb they are, but that goes for both sexes.

and GQplaya, you sounded like a pissed off wife talking to her friends about how dumb her husband is in that post..

xf

Jacknuz????

How can i too be a pompous arrogant ass????? It sounds lonely but a lot of fun...

Sorry it's somethin I picked up in the Navy!!!!

I notice he hasn't responded....even though he's been in the thread!!

xfade7 is offline Member
    ha, yea maybe he got his ego crushed by a woman.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Da FLaG DaFLaG!! lewk at ***xxx***'s Flag! ><

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Thats just because the young'uns dont understand that if you know how to make her happy and focus on it - she will be submissive and focus on your happiness - but she cant do that if she cant trust you to take care of her - and when she doesnt, she makes your life hell
    I hope I’m not the only man here that sees the pure genius in this response.

xfade7 is offline Member
    only cuz you're an old fogey...

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    THATS what I was refering to...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information