Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Ok that's cool....just trying to understand.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Scenario: Your girl is a waitress. She's working in a small place where she's the only one working. It's friday night and a group of rowdy guys come in. They are doing the usual laughing, joking carrying on, and flirting with the waitress. They know the place is closing so they invite your girl to go with them to their next destination.....a mexican place....to hang out and make fun of the Kareoke singers, etc. She refuses telling them she has a boyfriend and can't. She didn't really feel like one of them was hitting on her specifically....they were just trying to get her to come hang with the group.

So at after she closes the place, they leave and she comes to see you. She tells you about the entire night...kids dropping food on the floor, rude customers and oh the last group...etc, etc.

How would you feel about the last part? Would you feel like she was being honest with you and that was good....or would you feel like she was trying to tell you that other guys were attracted to her and wanted her, etc.
    The fact that someone would care if a bunch of guys came to a diner/restaurant and was talking to their gf and asked her out says a lot about themself and there insecurities. You guys are all talking like "she better tell me!". WTF? What difference does it make one way or another if somebody was chattin' with your chick and asked her out. She came home didn't she?!

CB, I seriously don't understand the issue here. Not trying to be a smart ass, but some people get hung up on the pettiest stuff sometimes. Too many times we are concentrating on the little things that we miss the big picture. Like, what difference does that one instance have on your life as a whole that it warrants having to "make sure" you tell your man (for the girls) or that your girl tells you (for the guys).

I don't know, just seems a little sophomorish for me. Yes I said sophomorish...I saw Shallow Hal not too long ago.

JMHO of course.
    MT

Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    i dont think thats a big deal.....i'd rather my girl tell me then find out from someone that saw it happen.
    So you think your girl HAS to tell you when some guys come to her place of work and talk to her and ask her out?

Why, what difference does it make? She came home right?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I would appreciate her telling me but wouldn't care whether she did or not. If your partner is either a waitress or bartender, they are going to get hit on. Would I want to hear about every single situation? Not at all.

BTW, as a 'general' rule. Strange guys don't ask you just to hang out without other things in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I would appreciate her telling me but wouldn't care whether she did or not. If your partner is either a waitress or bartender, they are going to get hit on. Would I want to hear about every single situation? Not at all.

BTW, as a 'general' rule. Strange guys don't ask you just to hang out without other things in mind.
    Thank God there is another rational man here. I thought I was all alone! haha

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Thank God there is another rational man here. I thought I was all alone! haha
    Comes with age I guess. LOL

Hmmm there's no real issue. I look at it one way. I'm an open person and I tell whom ever Im involved with things...not because I feel I have to but because that's just me. My thing is at the end of the day, I'm devoted to him and there's no issue here.

I don't see it as a big deal. But then again, I don't think like a man. I just wanted the man point of view. There is a maturity issue here...and that's my own fault for dating a younger guy. Some can and some can't handle certain things.

Like I said....no real problem...as you guys like to do sometimes....I like to get the other "side" of the story...so to speak!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    The fact that someone would care if a bunch of guys came to a diner/restaurant and was talking to their gf and asked her out says a lot about themself and there insecurities. You guys are all talking like "she better tell me!". WTF? What difference does it make one way or another if somebody was chattin' with your chick and asked her out. She came home didn't she?!

CB, I seriously don't understand the issue here. Not trying to be a smart ass, but some people get hung up on the pettiest stuff sometimes. Too many times we are concentrating on the little things that we miss the big picture. Like, what difference does that one instance have on your life as a whole that it warrants having to "make sure" you tell your man (for the girls) or that your girl tells you (for the guys).

I don't know, just seems a little sophomorish for me. Yes I said sophomorish...I saw Shallow Hal not too long ago.

JMHO of course.
    MT
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Hmmm there's no real issue. I look at it one way. I'm an open person and I tell whom ever Im involved with things...not because I feel I have to but because that's just me. My thing is at the end of the day, I'm devoted to him and there's no issue here.

I don't see it as a big deal. But then again, I don't think like a man. I just wanted the man point of view. There is a maturity issue here...and that's my own fault for dating a younger guy. Some can and some can't handle certain things.

Like I said....no real problem...as you guys like to do sometimes....I like to get the other "side" of the story...so to speak!
    Understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Comes with age I guess. LOL
    amen Brudda!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Scenario: Your girl is a waitress. She's working in a small place where she's the only one working. It's friday night and a group of rowdy guys come in. They are doing the usual laughing, joking carrying on, and flirting with the waitress. They know the place is closing so they invite your girl to go with them to their next destination.....a mexican place....to hang out and make fun of the Kareoke singers, etc. She refuses telling them she has a boyfriend and can't. She didn't really feel like one of them was hitting on her specifically....they were just trying to get her to come hang with the group.

So at after she closes the place, they leave and she comes to see you. She tells you about the entire night...kids dropping food on the floor, rude customers and oh the last group...etc, etc.

How would you feel about the last part? Would you feel like she was being honest with you and that was good....or would you feel like she was trying to tell you that other guys were attracted to her and wanted her, etc.
    sorry so late Barb, i skipped all the inside posts and am just giving my opinion. (sorry if said already) But... It all depends on how you look at the person from the beginning.... If your girl/man comes to and says this guy/girl hit on me... you are either going to take it in two ways... 1) what a scombag, why is he deliberatley trying to upset me and drive me crazy, or 2) good job babe, none of them said anything to you, ill kick there ass!! If your man/women chooses to look at it through #1, you or her dont trust the other and your relationship is defly rocky. I felt like #1 all the time with my ex and realized the relationship was not worth it!!!

i dont even think i answered your question. i think its perfectly ok for a girl/guy to let the other know what happened in her/his day. matter of fact, i would probably get a lil upset if she didnt tell me!!

Thanks late or not all insite is appreciated

Cry0smate is offline Member
    I'd appreciate the honesty. My wife gets hit on ALL the time and even though it gets tiring hearing about it, it's good to know that she always continues to share her heart with just me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information