31uniform is offline Associate Member

great first date

alright so i met this girl a few weeks ago and finally got around to calling her and askin her out. so we went out last night to dinner. the date was good, we pretty much laughed all through dinner, i think that was because she couldnt speak english well so we would just laugh pretending that we understood what the other was saying. dinner ended kind early so i asked to watch a movie at my apartment. on the drive to my apartment i thought to myself this girls nice, pretty, funny, i kinda like her. when we get to my apartment we sit on the couch and watch the movie. the notebook by the way, good movie. then i say to myself be a gentileman no funny stuff shes a nice girl dont ruin it. so i lean over to give her a kiss, and before you know it, im ****in her. when we were done we finished the movie and i drove her home. now their was no akwardness at all we were fine. my problem is, is that i started the night thinkin a could picture myself dating this girl, at the end thinkin never call her again, because she gave it up that easy. i mean i like her but im disgusted that she gave it up that easy, you know what i mean. she did say that she never has sex with someone that quick. should i feel special or is that just a lie. what do you think?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by 31uniform
    should i feel special or is that just a lie. what do you think?
    this has happend to me a few times, and i would like to think im just special and she REALLY did like me but, reality says shes done this before. if you like her then id give it more time. whadda ya think?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    a lie IMO. Girls are more scandelous than guys...But i would play it by ear before i come to any conclusions. There is a chance you were just "special" but....i doubt it. If she said she doesn't have sex with someone that quick then i'm sure the subject will come up again. Oh and props for hittin it the first night you little pimp you...

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    yea, ill definitly give her another shot at the title, another round with the champ. hopefully i am special though.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    I say give it another shot and see what she is in it for. Regardless, pimp bro pimp.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    give her another shot... whats the worst that can happen??? you bang her again???

i dont see any negatives here man....

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    reminds me of my ex. she told me in the first week we were dating that she was a virgin and would never have sex with someone unless she loved them. so that was a big red flag to take it slow. well I got dumped after 3 months without being given a reason and found out from other people she broke up with me because I didnt make a move. sure made me look gay. lesson? girls lie.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    reminds me of my ex. she told me in the first week we were dating that she was a virgin and would never have sex with someone unless she loved them. so that was a big red flag to take it slow. well I got dumped after 3 months without being given a reason and found out from other people she broke up with me because I didnt make a move. sure made me look gay. lesson? girls lie.
    Ain't that the truth...Been in that boat before too. Why do girls have to play games?
    BTW, that is a killer avatar!!! I luv me some a$$!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by soontoberipped
    Regardless, pimp bro pimp.
    Exactly.

Don't make her your only one, but make her one!

~SC~

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    She's lying.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have heard that w/ every chick i have slept w/ on first date... Im NOT NORMALLY LIKE THIS!! but.. your so **** cute.. i had to bang you .. and bang you.. and you and you and oh and who are you? oh well i'll bang you as well.. and you and you and your ugly and fat but im a ho so i will do you as well...

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Exactly.

Don't make her your only one, but make her one!

~SC~
    Cause she's probably doing the same thing to you.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It does happen - was not normal for me either but somehow the girl and I clicked, things progressed and we had a long term relationship - so it can happen - that it really was just that way with you

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    sounds like a perfect 1st datw to me... hit it again and again...

yellowviper is offline Associate Member
    been there done it many times. and i always tell them that its my first time hitting on a first date. certain rules we must follow to keep the goodies coming on first dates.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Not much else I can say that has not been said really, so I'll just ask one thing.

If she does this all the time and you don't call her, The phone number is worthless to you, so could you just PM it to me?

Thanks in advance, and your welcome for the great advice everyone else gave!

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    U know wat same thing happend to me bro, i met this girl funny smart n fun to hangout with. I was starting to like her at dinner then we went to my house to hang out n next thing u know i was f*ckin the sh!t of her. I tried telling myself oh its just me n this chick i don't think is a whore. Well i trusted my instincts n didn't call her anymore. Anyways i found out after that two of my buddies gang banged her. Thats all I gotta say, if the bitchs gonna put out the first date shes a str8 up hoe

Thread Information