Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lobsterman is offline Associate Member

Shooting in Atlanta Courthouse

A judge and a court room reporter have been shot,suspect carjacked somebody and took off cops are lookin for him.That's all the info I got fom the news

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    michael jackson breaks lose

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsterman
    A judge and a court room reporter have been shot,suspect carjacked somebody and took off cops are lookin for him.That's all the info I got fom the news

**** i hope bigen is ok, he had to go to court for molesting barn animals

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    I thought that was legal in Georgia?

As for the gunman, what the heck was he thinking... it's only a question of time before they catch him... and after shooting a judge you can be pretty sure he's going to get "preferencial" treatment once the cops nail him.

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I thought that was legal in Georgia?

As for the gunman, what the heck was he thinking... it's only a question of time before they catch him... and after shooting a judge you can be pretty sure he's going to get "preferencial" treatment once the cops nail him.

Red
    it is but not in fulton county.. aka atlanta. see what happened was that he started molesting in the county next to fulton and the cow that his dick got stuck in ran accross county lines and then he was arrested.. the cow is in good health, only his pride was hurt

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Seriously tho. It's some sick ****, the man stole a cops gun, killed the judge, a cop and reporter in the courthouse.

decadbal is offline Banned
    he is, after he shot at the "man" he messed the hood of the general lee slidin his big ass across it.. and fleeing to the dirt roads

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    he is, after he shot at the "man" he messed the hood of the general lee slidin his big ass across it.. and fleeing to the dirt roads
    hahaha.... imagine him doing that. he would bend that hood like it was tin foil

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

My love for May Bell, can not be denied! :spudniksw

There that "upstanding member of society"...

I hope the K9 unit chomps his nutz off...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    My love for May Bell, can not be denied! :spudniksw

phew thank god you are ok, we were worried

Once I'm back in Hazard County, they'll never find me....

With a little body work and some fresh paint the General Lee will be as good as new!

Once I'm back in Hazard County, they'll never find me....

With a little body work and some fresh paint the General Lee will be as good as new!
    how is maybell?

thats how we settle stuff down here still, after the trial, the defendant and processcutor..sp? chooose pistols and duel in front of our courthouse..

cjp85 is offline Member

Naaah, let him make it out into the country, either North of Atlanta, or about an hour South. The Police or Sheriffs out in the country know how to handle these kinds of people.

Naaah, let him make it out into the country, either North of Atlanta, or about an hour South. The Police or Sheriffs out in the country know how to handle these kinds of people.
    thats no ****! soo wee soo wee, sqeel boy squeel

how is maybell?

A little shook up, I will have to spend the weekend comforting her……

he needs to get stopped in dekalb co..... he would love the SD there.. his ass would have a blacker eye..lol

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

Is that Eddie Murphy?

hahaha.... imagine him doing that. he would bend that hood like it was tin foil

I've already talked to Cooter. He says he'll have her fixed this weekend....

I really did screw up a hood a couple of weeks ago at the club.

A guy had punched a hole in the wall, and tried to get away from me, I grabbed him by the belt as he ran away, and let his momentum pull me forward. He fell and I landed on him on top of the hood of this lady's car. She was so pissed. The cops wrote everything up as his fault.

he needs to get stopped in dekalb co..... he would love the SD there.. his ass would have a blacker eye..lol

You're right,

I've already talked to Cooter. He says he'll have her fixed this weekend....

I really did screw up a hood a couple of weeks ago at the club.

A guy had punched a hole in the wall, and tried to get away from me, I grabbed him by the belt as he ran away, and let his momentum pull me forward. He fell and I landed on him on top of the hood of this lady's car. She was so pissed. The cops wrote everything up as his fault.

i miss that show!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    They are now talking about how the Deputies didn't have proper training to retain their weapons.....and they didn't have Level 3 retention holsters.

Wonder if they will stop allowing guns in court courtrooms.

The needed to have the shock belt on that guy. We use those here. Touch the button ones....prisoner gets a warning beep. If they don't stop the offending behavior....zap. Instant compliance
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    They are now talking about how the Deputies didn't have proper training to retain their weapons.....and they didn't have Level 3 retention holsters.

The needed to have the shock belt on that guy. We use those here. Touch the button ones....prisoner gets a warning beep. If they don't stop the offending behavior....zap. Instant compliance
    yeah i have one for my choc lab hahaha it works like a charm

they should just use lethal force on all violent offenders who act up.. who cares if his sorry ass get popped, im sure his mother made more than one of him..lol

Yes Deca but then it would just be more fuel for civilian sector to hate us. Not that they need anymore fuel.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

i have no problem with cops killing drug dealers and so on, i wished they had killed rodney king, and lots of other ppl who were wrong and used the bad rep cops have to get their sorry ass out of trouble. i think that should be your goal CB.. to kill a bad criminal before u turn in the tin.lol

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I saw the CNN report while I was doing cardio this morning......the guy has a criminal record that just makes me puke. I can't believe they won't execute soemone who has been convicted of rape, assault, and assault with intent to rape, among OTHER crimes that this guy has commited in his life. If he would have been gone, this other violent crime never would have occured.

Yes Deca but then it would just be more fuel for civilian sector to hate us. Not that they need anymore fuel.

well the only thing i dont like about some cops is the fact that their heads are so swolen bc they think they have this "power" and they abuse it.. a quick question for ya barb, can i beat the hell out of an officer that is off duty? like if i see him around town or whatever, can i just go up to him and just lay his ass out??

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I saw the CNN report while I was doing cardio this morning......the guy has a criminal record that just makes me puke. I can't believe they won't execute soemone who has been convicted of rape, assault, and assault with intent to rape, among OTHER crimes that this guy has commited in his life. If he would have been gone, this other violent crime never would have occured.

i bet big bucks he will be dead by tomorrow

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    a quick question, can i beat the hell out of an officer that is off duty? like if i see him around town or whatever, can i just go up to him and just lay his ass out??

You do realize that he will be one duty again at some point, and then you'll get it.......unless you lay him out real good

well the only thing i dont like about some cops is the fact that their heads are so swolen bc they think they have this "power" and they abuse it.. a quick question for ya barb, can i beat the hell out of an officer that is off duty? like if i see him around town or whatever, can i just go up to him and just lay his ass out??
    yup. less hes a complete **** he wont do anything legally. and if he does, then earn what your gonna get in trouble for, use a bat next time before u go to jail

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    You do realize that he will be one duty again at some point, and then you'll get it.......unless you lay him out real good
    i live in the country he is a city cop.. i am a law abiding citizen and i got harrassed like there is no tommorrow when i get pulled. on a few occasions i just want to get out of the car and just cuss the hell out them.. those dickheads do nothave my respect. i meant that statement for the ones that disrespect people not the cool ones.

yup. less hes a complete **** he wont do anything legally. and if he does, then earn what your gonna get in trouble for, use a bat next time before u go to jail
    no it will be strictly hand to hand. i am not trying to really hurt him just give him a friendly reminder where he sits in this life.

cjp85 is offline Member

Isn't it funny how the media never blames the scumbags actions and instead imediately blames any inanimate object they can think of? Proper training? I could snatch a cops gun quite easily in a crowded court lobby.

LOL If my partner has his way... I will. He is the only cop currently working in our department that has a kill. He doesn't want to be the first with 2 so he says if theres a need to shoot....I gotta do it LOL.

i have no problem with cops killing drug dealers and so on, i wished they had killed rodney king, and lots of other ppl who were wrong and used the bad rep cops have to get their sorry ass out of trouble. i think that should be your goal CB.. to kill a bad criminal before u turn in the tin.lol

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Isn't it funny how the media never blames the scumbags actions and instead imediately blames any inanimate object they can think of? Proper training? I could snatch a cops gun quite easily in a crowded court lobby.
    With a standard holster it's pretty easy....I carry a level 3 so it takes a lot more to get the gun out....esp from the front. I also keep self opening knife in my left pocket so if I have to ... I can protect my gun with my right...and cut with my left to get the person away.

With a standard holster it's pretty easy....I carry a level 3 so it takes a lot more to get the gun out....esp from the front. I also keep self opening knife in my left pocket so if I have to ... I can protect my gun with my right...and cut with my left to get the person away.

nice

Well...that's providing I get the chance to get the knife out. It's good to plan and think of all the options "just in case" but when the real thing happens.....who knows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information