Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I'm in pain..

  1. #1
    PrairieDawg's Avatar
    PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,874

    Thumbs down I'm in pain..

    I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth surgically removed on monday and I am now addicted to codene(sp?). Its 4:30am right now. I just got home from the bar an hour ago and I am in the worst pain since I broke my leg 3 years ago. I don't understand why this hurts so much. It's been almost a week. I have a hot hot date on sunday and my cheeks are still going to be swollen and bruised. And I'm suppose to hit up the gym on monday with another hottie but I don't see how I'm going to be able to lift. Life isnt fair...

  2. #2
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274
    Why does it hurt? Ive had about 8 teeth surgically removed in my life and none of them hurt one bit, even when I was a kid.

  3. #3
    PrairieDawg's Avatar
    PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,874
    I dunno. From what the specalists told me before I went under my bottom teeth that were to be pulled were right along my nerves. And there was a good chance of causing damage. I'm thinking either that happened or they might have fractured my jaw. Which I was told was possible too. Either way I'm going in tomorrow for them to look at it.

  4. #4
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274
    Its highly impossible that they fractured your jaw from removing teeth but every tooth is contected to nerves thats why they freeze you or put you to sleep.

  5. #5
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth surgically removed on monday and I am now addicted to codene(sp?). Its 4:30am right now. I just got home from the bar an hour ago and I am in the worst pain since I broke my leg 3 years ago. I don't understand why this hurts so much. It's been almost a week. I have a hot hot date on sunday and my cheeks are still going to be swollen and bruised. And I'm suppose to hit up the gym on monday with another hottie but I don't see how I'm going to be able to lift. Life isnt fair...
    I got mine pulled last yeat, didn't UNTIL a week after the surgery. All of the tissue around where the teeth were are filling in, the nerves are sensitive in that area...don't worry man, it should pass. Only reason why it should get any worse is if there is a bacterial infection, which you would notice believe me.
    I loved getting my teeth out..free vacation for a week.

  6. #6
    PrairieDawg's Avatar
    PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    I got mine pulled last yeat, didn't UNTIL a week after the surgery. All of the tissue around where the teeth were are filling in, the nerves are sensitive in that area...don't worry man, it should pass. Only reason why it should get any worse is if there is a bacterial infection, which you would notice believe me.
    I loved getting my teeth out..free vacation for a week.
    yeah I wish I could have afforded to take a week off school. I was back the next day

    Yeah but I just got back from the specialist and I have a few dry sockets apparently.Apparently he cut my gums open again and put tissue in there Yeah it was really painful.

  7. #7
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    yeah I wish I could have afforded to take a week off school. I was back the next day

    Yeah but I just got back from the specialist and I have a few dry sockets apparently.Apparently he cut my gums open again and put tissue in there Yeah it was really painful.
    That's rough man...good luck with the healing.

  8. #8
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth surgically removed on monday and I am now addicted to codene(sp?). Its 4:30am right now. I just got home from the bar an hour ago and I am in the worst pain since I broke my leg 3 years ago. I don't understand why this hurts so much. It's been almost a week. I have a hot hot date on sunday and my cheeks are still going to be swollen and bruised. And I'm suppose to hit up the gym on monday with another hottie but I don't see how I'm going to be able to lift. Life isnt fair...
    Told ya you'd be out for a bit bro. Hope you start felling better soon.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •